< > Showing 1-11 of 11 comments . That's why we hand-picked the very best and included them in the list below. These trailers are also downloadable in 23 different languages, with one of the packs comprised of a mix of international selections—a wonderful choice if you'd like some additional cultural diversity in the game. Each vehicle is a work of art, and each of them will look completely natural on the road beside you. Volvo FH16 with 600HP engine about 100000, The DAF FX is a nice truck to drive with for you and your drivers, But do you really want to give your drivers the cheapest equipment in the game? This is essential since it directly affects your purchase; we aggregated a product reviews from various trustworthy sources, authority websites, It won't take up that much storage space either, as the file clocks in at 47MB. There's more traffic per city, optimized traffic flow in general, AI vehicle lights, different speeds for different cars, better visibility of warning signs, improved rain effects (including sounds), and higher interior sound for your radio and music. Want some wintery paradise in your Euro Truck Simulator 2? Maximum amount hired drivers in ETS2 I gues i've reached the maximum amount of hired drivers in the game. We respect our readers and treat them with top priority, and so, we always provide up to date statistics on our site. There's just something incredibly fun about driving a gigantic, metallic behemoth that you've tweaked with your own hands across breathtaking sceneries and delivering a payload successfully (and on time). Jazzycat makes some amazing mods when it comes to traffic in Euro Truck Simulator 2. This simple but effective mod replaces the default map symbols on your GPS unit as well as the main map. Euro Truck Simulator 2 doesn’t have multiplayer by default, but that didn’t stop modders from making it happen anyway. Since for some reason more powerful engines lower your normal cargo score, I'm guessing because of fuel efficiency. For instance, every truck I've purchased is a Volvo with a 700hp engine, 4x2 chassis, and standard transmission. SCS said that now, the mathematics used for the AI are the same than the mathematics used for the player, anything usefull or profitable to the player is applied to the AIs. the associated customer reviews, opinions and rankings; and the specifications and features of its variants. Yes I will use fully skilled drivers when I have them. The time it takes them, their fuel/maintence costs etc does not vary whatsoever by what trucks they drive. The chassis' V6 engine rumbles with authentic sound, and you can purchase the 8x4 motor in the shop independently of the truck. In one I provided all my AI drivers Iveco Stralis Active Space which is the cheapest truck available in ETS2; While in the other I provided all of them the premium variant of Volvo FH16 Classic Sleeper which comes with 750HP and costs €144K; But I didn’t find any noticeable difference in their earnings. It will enable you to become more efficient and faster. It adds 47 distinct trailers, 1,500 skins, and 255 pieces of gear to go on top of them (including a helicopter, scores of lumber, and even a red, double-decker bus). Want some wintery paradise in your Euro Truck Simulator 2? D.B. 10/10. Is there any purpose, when ordering a new truck for a driver, to upgrade the engine, chassis, or transmission? For detailed info on how to install the mods, check out these instructions. The stats of your AI trucks have little to no noticeable impact on their ability and speed to do the job at hand, making it a colossol waste of money to invest in. Rightline Gear Truck Tents . Costly but efficient. 4 thoughts on “ The Ultimate Guide To Training Your AI Drivers In ETS2 ” Anonymous says: August 2, 2019 at 10:51 am Thanks for the detailed guide with your rationale. Some are for bigger and heavier cargoes, other for smaller and lighter ones. This 204MB mod adds 25 distinct trailers, most of which are flat-beds with heavy-duty equipment on top, such as industrial dump trucks, farming vehicles, road maintenance gear, and building materials. Another impressive collection of trailers, Mega EuroPack offers 200 skins based off real-life designs. The author also includes steps on changing the descriptions of the symbols to different languages. ETS 2 Guide. This mod might be as close as you can get to doing so. SCS only recently made it so that the trucks DO matter and I have seen at least one topic confirming that. For detailed info on how to install the mods, check out these instructions. Instead, it's essentially a long truck frame with a cargo compartment stacked on top. But it doesn't stop there. This simple but effective mod replaces the default map symbols on your GPS unit as well as the main map. No, buy the cheapest trucks you can. I've been wondering about that myself. With this mod, you can buy your very own American classic Peterbilt 389 (available from the DAF dealer located in Amsterdam). scania is the best buy top of the line scania. We also categorized the list by specific topics (such as AI traffic packs and truck types), so if you're leaning towards a particular area, it'll be easier to locate the file. Weather and roads also have significant impact to the right truck selection. The wide range of cargo is available from 82 companies for hauling. A classic flat-nosed rig, the Volvo F10 can be bought from the in-game Volvo dealer (once the mod is installed, of course). The link above leads to a whole host of options, ranging from loads of detailed tour buses, trucks and trailers, sports cars, and standard cars. For this reason we suggest wide range of Euro truck simulator 2 Trucks Mods for every driver’s needs. I have similar thoughts. The best Ets2 Best Truck For Ai Drivers of 2020 - Beginner's Guide. Upgraded Trucks for AI Drivers? If you happen to have a snowy skin for your truck, this is the perfect time to use it. AI drivers earn less, you can earn more than freight cargo but that is with specific cargo types and specific trailer configurations. The Scania Longline T Tandem differs noticeably from typical trucks, in that there's no detachable, pivoting trailer. I will try this out and get back to you. There are also four new engines to choose from, each with unique sounds. Fortunately we have gathered a lot of information on the top Ets2 Best Truck For Ai Drivers that are trending this year. This trailer pack is technically included with the giant Jazzycat Trucks, Buses, and Cars suite, but it's so good it's worth highlighting all on its own. The information presented is authentic and can be verified on various other online resources. It’s kind of like World of Warcraft, except with big rigs and high-volume trailer loads. The choice should depend on the driver's … Best Euro Truck Simulator 2 Mods On top of the realistic businesses, you can add real European gas station brands to ETS2 with this mod . We use a hard and fast of algorithms designed along side a unique machine of codes that permit us to make a list of Top 10 Ets2 Best Truck For Ai Drivers trending these days. If you want to become more successful player, choose Euro truck simulator 2 Trucks Mods download and get more options. A complete reimagining of the stock menus, the New Menu Style mod includes a new loading screen, tweaked menu icons, and a realistic game map, which makes for an incredibly immersive experience with an updated look and feel. Then you should train two skills. Most of our visitors have some specific specific questions wobbling through their minds regarding the best Ets2 Best Truck For Ai Drivers in 2020 - Let's have a look at a few of these questions: The information available on this site is authentic and trustworthy and are picked up from an authoritative, reliable source. There are also plenty of cities in the Republic of Belarus, and a staggering amount of roads leading between everything. It’s kind of like World of Warcraft, except with big rigs and high-volume trailer loads. For the notably hardcore, you can install this traffic jam mod to make the in-game driving world mimic our sometimes unfortunate reality. This mod overhauls all the default sounds included with the game, with an aim at creating a more realistic, enveloping atmosphere. Each vehicle is a work of art, and each of them will look completely natural on the road beside you.