To unzip files you can use: WinRAR or 7zip. PC Euro Truck Simulator 2 SaveGame 100%. You just need to download mod from here, copy/unzip files into: Privacy | Driver: 58th level “Legend” (rating 10.0). Ets2 Singleplayer Profile, This Profile Can Be Used For People Who Don’t Have The Original Game This All Unlocked Cities And Garages, Money, Experience. – Launch the game and select the desired profile, profile mapa eldorado pro by elvis felix 1.7.7 1.38 by rodonitcho mods 1.38, profile mapa eaa 5.5 1.38 by rodonitcho mods 1.38, © 2020 ETS2.LT | (100% roads, all trucks and trailers, a lot of money) [1.37] and completed for PC Euro Truck Simulator 2 100% roads Game Save.Here you will find various Save Game files which help … Range Rover Supercharged 2008 v6.0 1.39 ETS2, MARIO MAP (EUROPE, AMERICA, RUSSIA) 1.23 For ETS2. Posted by: Anas, Installation instructions: We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. profile ets2 1.39.1.0s by rodonitcho mods 1.39, The game profile is suitable for all players (beginners, testers of modifications and multiplayer players) and for those who for some reason could not create their own personal game profile. Preservation is present: All roads were investigated 100%, car dealerships, recruiting agencies, all garages were bought (160). The driver’s picture, company logo, truck brand and company name can be changed by clicking on the “CHANGE” button. PC Empire Earth: The Art of Conquest Game Save. Level 151 ( Legendary) (922,500 EXP ) Save Game Files, Save Game Downlaods © 2020. 24/08/2019 Others. Notify me of follow-up comments by email. If you notice any mistake, please let us … Your email address will not be published. Saving the game 100%. The profile was created without the use of modifications. 1.33: DLC Scandinavia / Vive La France / Going East. -Garages 24; Comment . “My Documents\American Truck Simulator\mod” folder. PC Euro Truck Simulator 2 100% Game Save. -Trailers 45. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. The profile is suitable for Russian-speaking players and English-speaking players. The profile was created without the use of modifications. This Save game is exactly what you neeed to get all levels, items faster! This mod requires ETS2 1.36.x Full Map DLC ! To install: Copy to C:\Users\*user name*\Documents\Euro Truck Simulator 2\profiles. “My Documents\Euro Truck Simulator 2\mod” folder Have a nice game! -Legend level; – Open the downloaded archive and move the profile folder to the profiles folder Credits: We dont have any information about the author of this save game file. Published April 29, 2018, Your email address will not be published. If you continue to use this site we will assume that you are happy with it. Installation: Documents – ETS2 – profiles. -Profile name ETS2.LT; Profile supports all DLC ETS2. American Truck Simulator Mods | Euro Truck Simulator 2 Mods. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Ets2 Singleplayer Profile, This Profile Can Be Used For People Who Don’t Have The Original Game This All Unlocked Cities And Garages, Money, Experience. Try this! 100% Game Save . All showrooms are open. https://modsfire.com/kABvHz54NbiYnsM. If you are an author, please contact us or leave a comment below and we will add your credits. All Rights Reserved. About Save: roads 100%, all trucks and trailers, a lot of money, all DLC. Credits: SCS Software, TEmaT (Ex EmaGamerYT) DOWNLOAD 6 MB. This content was uploaded by website visitors. Your email address will not be published. Profile supports all DLC ETS2. VOLVO FH16 2012 EDIT VERSION Truck + CABIN ACCESSORIES DLC, Game crashes as soon as i click "costumize". A nice profile for version 1.38, Promods included. C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Euro Truck Simulator 2\bin\win_x86 Right click on eurotrucks2.exe and "run as administrator". I'm not sure that's the same issue I had, but it is pretty similar and running it as administrator, solved the problem. -Garage St. Petersburg; Privacy Settings. 10 000 000 euros, level 100 (legend). All staffing agencies are open. In Euro Truck Simulator 2 it’s easy to install mods. Map: 100%. -Trucks and Drivers 120; Appropriate game settings. Required fields are marked *. Required fields are marked *. Features: Money 999,698,496 Euro Garage 182 Compatible with 1.36.x update. Your email address will not be published. To install: Copy to C:\Users\User\Documents\Euro Truck Simulator 2\profiles. After that you need to activate the mods you want to use. Euro Truck Simulator 2 Savegame Download. Copy and paste profile in “C:/Users/(you user)/Documents/Euro Truck Simulator 2/profiles/”. Contacts | The game profile is suitable for all players (beginners, testers of modifications and multiplayer players) and for those who for some reason could not create their own personal game profile.