Took a day or so to break it in, but once I did, it was amazing. !I hurt my Coccyx , (tail bone),in a sudden fall from 'yard work',ordered these, as they are the top of the line!!! The ergonomic design allows for maximum comfort and support to reduce pain from sitting in your car. I recommend this product without a doubt. It’s time to take your work setup to the next level with the Everlasting Comfort Memory Foam Seat Cushion and Lumbar Support Cushion. But with this cushion pointed in the opposite direction is making all the difference. There’s nothing worse than spending an entire day sitting in a stiff and unsupportive chair while hunching over your computer. I highly recommend this product & will give an update, if possible in a few months after using it a while. Also, there is a lifetime warranty on this product (upon registration). Additionally, it’s often recommended by orthopedists and doctors to help those with chronic pain and other back, hip, or leg problems. Using this wedge/ spine support cushion has brought me great relief and comfort. Ordered this to help with an old back injury and a bad hip. Moreover, the two holes on this seat pad support your sitting bones to reduce pressure. Everything’s a little comfier, a little... Are you looking to purchase an accessory for improved lumbar support? Here's everything you need to know about these products. ... Everlasting Comfort Seat Cushion… SOFTaCARE Seat Cushion … -Non-slip gel rubber bottom I kept holding off, and my back kept pinching and hurting all over. What Is the Most Comfortable Seat Cushion. If you experience leg, back, tailbone, coccyx, or hip pain, the Everlasting Comfort Car Seat cushion is essential. I'll be driving my vehicle for another 7 years Lord willing, thanks to Everlasting Comfort!! I believe that the gel infusion actually works in alleviating this bed sore condition. Share it with your friends so they can enjoy it too! This item came timely and when I used it was comfortable beyond my expectations! This seat cushion has a convenient travel strap that allows you to easily carry it to and from your car. Here are the incredible benefits you’ll receive when you purchase this seat cushion. My experience in using the Gel Infused Memory Foam Coccyx Seat Cushion has been very positive overall. The seller has specified an extended handling time for this item. Sitting for hours doing homework you don't realize the slouching. Now, you can look forward to feeling comfortable and supported, even during long car rides. Share it with your friends so they can enjoy it too! Not 1 minute, not 5 minutes, it was immediately gone. For additional information, see the Global Shipping Program. It wasn't really in my budget to get a brand new fancy desk chair for professionals so I grabbed this cushy for my tushy and it's GREAT! I require lumbar support as I have lower back pain. Humidifiers are essential devices to have in your home, especially when there is dry air. It is a nice well sized item that fits well on my office chair. Also, if you have allergies, don’t worry because this product is completely hypoallergenic. !WOW.They truly 'over deliver'!!! But once I bought this for my sister she wouldn't stop raving about it. I originally purchased for use at conventions (stadium folding chairs are the worst!). Are you tired of standing up and realizing your entire body is in pain after sitting in an uncomfortable chair all day? If you want to use this cushion while driving as well as on our office chair, this travel strap makes it easy for you. I have bad arthritis and fibromyalgia which makes sitting for long periods of time almost unbearable. -Two-in-one back cushion and seat cushion. Your input is very much appreciated. Let me tell you... the seat cushion is sooo comfortable and the back support allowed me to sit up straight and help my posture. This product features an advanced formula that includes gel-infused memory foam and ventilation holes which enhances comfort and relieves pressure and pain while working at your desk. These definitely makes a difference *****. Everlasting Comfort® is America's Best Selling Comfort Brand with an emphasis on life enhancing products that alleviate pain and discomfort at home, office, or on the go. The seat cushion has a u-shape design and is especially helpful for people and deal with chronic aches and pains in the lower back, legs, tailbone, lumbar, hips and coccyx. I use this on my home office chair and have used it for just about a year now.The support and comfort are great and I've had a lot less discomfort hip and back discomfort vs sitting just on the chair.It doesn't get hot nor does it collapse like some other pads I tried. This product allows me to sit for the hours needed and has eased nearly all back pain associated with sitting for so long. I work from home and sit in a cheap desk chair. Since it is portable we take it to work as well. It's super supportive but yet cushy. Don’t finish your workday with a sore body anymore, finish your day feeling strong and pain-free with the support of this incredible product. The orthopedic seat cushion also keeps your tailbone fatigue-free. Once you try this product, you’ll never go back to sitting on your uncomfortable chair ever again. What a blessing this is for me. It’s one of the easiest ways to change the entire vibe of a space. A: The Everlasting Comfort Back Cushion measures 35cm x 45cm x 7cm. Because of the work from home, I didn't really have a pricy office chair at home for the back support, so I have been getting a lot of pain from my back, especially tailbone. This cushion is very comfortable. The unique design of this cushion provides support for your back and tailbone to relieve pressure and reduce chronic pain. Be the first to hear about our offers and announcements. Everlasting Comfort Memory Foam Seat Cushion Designed for Back Hip and Tailbone . Yes, indeed, I am well pleased with this well made and reasonably priced product. Washing your seat cushion has never been easier. If you reside in an EU member state besides UK, import VAT on this purchase is not recoverable. Let’s take a closer look at the unique features this product offers: This cushion has a unique design that features a u-shape cutout in the back to alleviate pressure and pain in the tailbone and coccyx area. View cart for details. That’s why you need the Everlasting Comfort Memory Foam Seat Cushion and Lumbar Back Cushion Combo! The Everlasting Comfort seat cushion is made with 100% pure memory foam. That’s why you need the Everlasting Comfort Car Seat Cushion! I regret not having gotten this sooner. Latest Articles from the Comfy Reads Blog. He almost always wins. He's had hip pain from arthritis. Gripped the car seat and does not slide when you get in and out. Here are some of the most comfortable seat cushions available. It’s also helpful for people that need additional support while sitting in an office chair! My problem I've had with my chair is the blood gets cut off in my legs. I notice the lumbar cushion forces me to sit up straight instead of doing the 'hacker slouch'. Improve Your Quality of Life and Experience a state of Comfort that truly Lasts. Everlasting Comfort designed this car seat cushion to be durable and long-lasting, but if anything happens to it, we’ve got your back. This product has undergone the most rigorous testing and was created with the customer in mind. You’ll never be without a comforting seat cushion again! My job consists of me being in front of my computer all day. I use this in my car for traveling long periods of time.It is very comfortable and has helped with back pain.I was pleasantly surprised how good this feels after having a back fusion. So I bought another for me & one more for my best friend. People are not traveling these days as much as they used to, but even so, as the holidays draw near, there are bound to be some long journeys via... Having a comfortable seat can make a huge difference to your day to day life. {"modules":["unloadOptimization","bandwidthDetection"],"unloadOptimization":{"browsers":{"Firefox":true,"Chrome":true}},"bandwidthDetection":{"url":"https://ir.ebaystatic.com/cr/v/c1/thirtysevens.jpg","maxViews":4,"imgSize":37,"expiry":300000,"timeout":250}}. When it comes to relaxation, it doesn't hurt to use the best tools. Had went out of town for a 3 day weekend on a 7 hour turnaround, with a lot of city travel while I was away.When we returned back I hadn't felt like I had been sitting nor driving for extended times and we did a lot of riding after we checked in on the first day. This gel infused seat cushion is the perfect size - it is not a tiny little pillow to perch on. This is one of the best cushions for me because of the comfort it provides, especially to the tailbone area. Car seats were not designed with comfort and posture in mind, which is why many people suffer from pain after spending time riding in a car. I intend to purchase the original memory foam seat cushion for my wheelchair, just to give it a try. Recommend this very much. There are also ventilated holes strategically placed to enhance comfort and provide a cooling effect while sitting. Please enter 5 or 9 numbers for the ZIP Code. So far so good, although he's only had it for 2 weeks. Minimum monthly payments are required. With a non-slip bottom, you won’t have to worry about this seat cushion slipping or sliding around while you drive. Everlasting Comfort Memory Foam Seat Cushion and Lumbar Back Cushion Combo - Gel Infused and Ventilated - Orthopedic Design for Coccyx and Tailbone Pain - Can Help Sciatica - Perfect for Office Chair.