SOLVED : there is one more quest called ‘Moving Forward’ with Herodotus you must finish for the trophy - check your quest log! Polski. Next Side Quests Free DLC Side Quests Old Flames Burn Brighter Prev Side Quests Free DLC Side Quests One really, really bad day. PERSUASIVE AND QUARTERMASTER, the recruit 10 agents one... i have 11 no trophy, the 20 requisitions one i did 20 no trophy, the kill 10 dragons one didnt pop so i reloaded and restored licenses that worked..on that one, The Fort Tarsis Lounge - Creators' Corner. I know theres more for the achievement (taking Herodotos to Athens) but he wont give me any other quest after the ships battle. I managed to fix it by reloading a quick save right before the talk with Herodotos in Athens and the achievement popped the third time through! Please post it in the, One Really, Really Bad Day achievement in Assassin's Creed Odyssey (Xbox One), Every Story Has an Ending achievement in Assassin's Creed Odyssey (Xbox One), Old Flames Burn Brighter achievement in Assassin's Creed Odyssey (Xbox One), One Really, Really Bad Day trophy in Assassin's Creed Odyssey (PS4), Old Flames Burn Brighter achievement in Assassin's Creed Odyssey (PC), Old Flames Burn Brighter trophy in Assassin's Creed Odyssey (PS4), One Really, Really Bad Day achievement in Assassin's Creed Odyssey (PC), Every Story Has an Ending achievement in Assassin's Creed Odyssey (PC), © 2020 TrueGaming Network Ltd, All Rights Reserved. If this trophy hadn't glitched I would have platinumed it in one go through! Please help! 0. Should this trophy have popped for doing the new Lost Tale of Greece that was released today? Tried reloading. Thanks. After completing it, the quest "Moving Forward" appeared on the Adrestia. This thread is archived. Posted by 1 year ago. Every Story Has An Ending - Side Quests in Assassin's Creed Odyssey Assassin's Creed Odyssey Guide and Walkthrough. Should this trophy have popped for doing the new Lost Tale of Greece that was released today? the recruit 10 agents one... i have 11 no trophy the 20 requisitions one i did 20 no trophy the kill 10 dragons one didnt pop so i reloaded and. Every Story Has an Ending Trophy PS4. Same for me. Tried restarting. But all he says after is “There’s lots to do!!”. The next section of our walkthrough for Assassin's Creed Odyssey contains a list of all the missions that have been added to … Also having similar issue with Dragon's Bane trophy/achievement. In other words, I completed two requisitions in the Requisition Menu without exiting and " got paid" for one. December 2014 I've got 12 agents and the trophy hasn't popped yet. Did you have to go to somewhere in Athens and find him again before that last quest triggered? Just done a quick search and seen a couple more people on the psnprofiles.com forum have the same issue. The trouble a lot of us are having though is that "Moving Forward" is never given to us. The problem is, I've only got the last 2-3 story main missions left.