It carries a relaxed comfortable vibe which makes one just want to stay in and enjoy the smell. Explicite se lanzó en 2020. Where can I buy Fleur Narcotique by Ex Nihilo? Venenum Kiss is described as “opulent and poisonous” which I found appropriate. Events. There was not a calculating bone in his body when it comes to perfume. Brand codes & pilars. In a quote from their website they acknowledge this, “Our references come as much from perfumery as from design or architecture.” This belief allows them to take in a precocious young talent like M. Bisch and turn him loose. Dry down is gorgeous with its sharp kind of peppery/smoky impenetrable background. Eau de Parfum Fleur Narcotique Ex Nihilo : achetez votre Eau de Parfum Fleur Narcotique de la marque Ex Nihilo sur Galerieslafayette.com. Explicite se lanzó en 2020. M. Bisch works the classic spicy sandalwood rose axis of Oriental perfumes and gives his own interpretation. A false candid flower, airy, fatal. The latter provides gorgeous lemony sourness and elegant "vaguely cologney" bitterness. Esta fragrancia es nueva. 352 St.Honoré . The scent is floral-fruity. []))). Dries down to a fluffy sweetness which brings to mind budget bottles filled with pink coloured liquid. Big, pink peony. Fleur Narcotique has those woods and musks, along with some moss. At the time they did not have samples and I could only impatiently wait. In perfumery one of those who has caught my eye, and many others, is Quentin Bisch. Brand codes & pilars. On a positive note, Fleur Narcotique is very long lasting on my skin, and that’s unusual for me. 2 In everything that I am passionate about I am always looking for the next new talent. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. In everything that I am passionate about I am always looking for the next new talent. The notes blend effortlessly with each other. Unfortunately I am not familiar with the scent of muguet de bois, a rare find in the U.S. Amantes del Perfume: 28906 In response to Darvant: I don't know if you are shining us on, pulling our leg or having a laugh---but if not, more beautiful phrases to describe a perfume have never been written or spoken. Your email address will not be published. Import / Niche Fragrances; Popular Brands. Reviews of Fleur Narcotique by Ex Nihilo. Fleur Narcotique, an airy, vibrantly juicy floral designed as Ex Nihilo's "interpretation of the new Rive Droite woman, " is both sophisticated and seductive, indicative of the 21st century Paris, where tradition and modernity walk thrillingly hand in hand. Around the World. Ex Nihilo from the latin for “out of nothing” is owned and creatively directed by Olivier Royere, Sylvie Loday, and Benoit Verdier. [])), +((!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+[])+(+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]-(!![]))+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])-[])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]))/+((+!![]+[])+(!+[]+(!![])-[])+(+!![])+(!+[]-(!![]))+(!+[]+(!![])+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]-(!! Your email address will not be published. It is still in production. La Nariz detrás de esta fragrancia es Jórdi Fernandez. [])), +((!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+[])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]-(!![]))+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![])+(+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![])+(+!![]))/+((+!![]+[])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![])+(+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])-[])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!! A los usuarios que les gusta esta fragancia, también les gusta. Fleur Narcotique had an appealing olfactory restlessness which makes it fascinating to wear. Try this scent if you appreciate creations a la Torre of Tuscany Muguetto Verde, Flora by Gucci, Van Cleef&Arpels Muguet Blanc but also the classic (hard to find) Mila Shon Uomo (Original). After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Press Releases. Las Notas de Salida son nuez moscada y pimienta rosa; las Notas de Corazón son praliné, peonía, azucena y petalia; las Notas de Fondo son ámbar, sándalo y vainilla. Fleur Narcotique, an interpretation of the new Rive Droite's woman, sophisticated and seductive. I found it to be a study in subtlety as very often just when I thought I had a handle on things something new would change that opinion. Most of the time while wearing a fruity floral I can pretty much ignore it after an hour or so because besides a few woods or musks that will be it. The fresh quality of the peony was an excellent foil to the peach and lychee. Add your review of Fleur Narcotique by Ex Nihilo, Hypnotic Poison Eau de Toilette by Christian Dior, Coco Mademoiselle Eau de Parfum by Chanel, Musc Ravageur by Editions de Parfums Frederic Malle, Acqua di Giò pour Homme by Giorgio Armani. Sweet and sour fruit opening. … These base notes provide a languid transformation over the last few hours that I wore Fleur Narcotique. Are these perfumes available for purchase in the U.S.? Peony and jasmine rise. La Nariz detrás de esta fragrancia es Jórdi Fernandez. I continue to get wafts of a pleasantly clean & soapy floral for the duration. The neroli is really the bridging note between the spices on top and the rose in the heart. The body lotion moisturizes deeply while creating a hypnotic sillage that lasts all day long. Flagship store. Ex Nihilo Team (l. to r.) Olivier Royere, Sylvie Loday, Benoit Verdier. The heart is rose which is partnered with neroli. This opens fresh, fruity, crisp & cologne-like with lychee, & a bergamot stripped of its usual bitter edges. Great lychee has a syrupy kind of musty quality. A bergamot opening embedded in a white floral blend - I get peony and hints of of lily-of-the-valley above all. FLEUR NARCOTIQUE, the iconic creation of Quentin Bisch for EX NIHILO is now available in a bath and body ritual. Entre héritage et innovation, les créateurs ont souhaité travailler autour des plus belles matières afin d’obtenir des combinaisons originales. Top subscription boxes – right to your door. slight mossy note, too. A bit of styrax and vanilla add a bit of sweetness to the late stages. En línea en este momento: 363, Fragrantica in your language: Las Notas de Salida son nuez moscada y pimienta rosa; las Notas de Corazón son praliné, peonía, azucena y petalia; las Notas de Fondo son ámbar, sándalo y vainilla.