Lightweight and ultra-blendable, expect a smooth and radiant complexion. *Rabatte beziehen sich auf die unverbindliche Preisempfehlung und wurden bereits abgezogen. 20% off for Singles' Day with code SINGLES. So it's really not a negative. Definitely recommend! 20% off for Singles' Day with code SINGLES. Site Navigation - use tab or left/right arrows to navigate, use down arrows to open sub menus where available, press escape key to return to top level. I was very skeptical since I have very reactive and allergic skin. Figuring out your foundation shade can be difficult, and you may end up with a shade that's too dark or light for your skin. Hopefully it will look better on slightly tan skin (fingers crossed). Offer valid for a limited time only. Discount has been applied to the MSRP. The application is quite easy and you don't look cakey at all, even if you layer the product. I wear a 6.0 -- which was orginally F200 ( I think) & i wear a MAC NC30. jQuery(".tblinch").addClass("tblhide"); Customer reviews are independent and do not represent the views of The Hut Group. Hopefully ex1 will bring out more yellow toned shades for paler people! ). Breakthrough formula containing 25% pigments, making it one of the highest coverage concealers in the world. I think a second layer would give me full coverage which I love. I wear a 6.0 -- which was orginally F200 ( I think) & i wear a MAC NC30. If your skin develops acne after wearing makeup, you should consider trying our EX1 Cosmetics beauty egg. so I need more coverage and with two layers of this stuff I'm good to go! Gib den Code: LFSINGLE, Overall Rating : 4.35 / 5 (17 Bewertungen), Spare bis zu 25 %* mit dem Code: LFSINGLE→ Hier klicken! Since doing this I’ve had no trouble at all, and I’m extremely happy. We use cookies to give you the best experience on our site. Being a guy I sparingly use foundation. Made for olive skin tones, EX1 features groundbreaking products that micro match olive skin tones. I have super dry skin so if you do make sure u use good mostierizer and good hydrating primary. Rich colour pigments in four hues are designed to illuminate and complement olive skin tones for a healthy and radiant looking complexion. If you have oily skin this might work better for you. Endlich habe ich meine absolute Lieblingsfoundation gefunden! Buy EX1 Cosmetics Invisiwear Liquid Foundation 30ml (Various Shades) , luxury skincare, hair care, makeup and beauty products at Lookfantastic.com with Free Delivery. // ]]>, Lengths of garments may vary from style to style. I don't think is full coverage but is enough to hide imperfections. I’ve gotten soooo many of my friends to switch over or at least add this to one of their daily go to. Site Navigation - use tab or left/right arrows to navigate, use down arrows to open sub menus where available, press escape key to return to top level. Just half a pump of this does the trick. EX1 Cosmetics Invisiwear Flüssig Make-Up 30ml (verschiedene Töne), EX1 Cosmetics Delete Fluide Concealer (verschiedene Farbtöne), Spare 15 %* auf ausgewählte Produkte. One such partner is Google. I have oily skin and have a hard time finding foundations that will last all day and keep me from looking like a grease ball. Does not clog pores and when applied on a good moisturizer or mixed with face oil drops, it looks flawless. Es befinden sich zurzeit keine Produkte in deinem Warenkorb. Für den nicht vorhandenen grünen Stich und für das beinhaltete Öl minus 1 Stern. IDK if this is considered "Drug Store" foundation, the price surely is drug store pricing. Offer valid for a limited time only. src = "https://ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jquery/3.2.1/jquery.min.js" Many of our EX1 Cosmetics foundation base products blend in with your natural tone for a flawless look and feel. Most EX1 Cosmetics foundations also work in harmony with your skin's natural tones for a flawless complexion. Create a flawless canvas with the EX1 Cosmetics Invisiwear Liquid Foundation; a lightweight, luminous and ultra-blendable liquid base which, as the name suggests, envelops skin in a seamless ‘second skin’, blurring the appearance of imperfections.Specially designed ‘true colour’ pigments, the brand offers a wide range of shades to perfectly match your skin’s natural tones. I even got a bit emotional when I tested it on my face bc this was the first time I ever saw a foundation essentially just melt into my skin perfectly. EX1 Cosmetics has made foundation matching easier with their ground-breaking foundations for olive skin tones. Usually for parties or Zoom calls. Coming from an eclectic ethnic background, I’ve FINALLY found my perfect foundation. Mit der Nuance 3.0 bin ich eher zufrieden, allerdings passt sie mir unaufgehellt nur im Sommer wenn ich mich bräune und meine goldene Undertones schön zur Geltung kommen. Most of the information you, the customer, provide us with happens when you’re engaging with us and our brand. They also conceal imperfections, including large pores and spots for smooth application. ). Melde dich bei uns an und spare 25 %* auf deine erste Bestellung mit dem Code: NEWFAN | *Einige Produkte ausgeschlossen, Finde hier die Informationen zum Datenschutz. I will most certainly buy again. Expertly concealing imperfections, the luminous foundation is formulated with 'true color' pigments and light diffusers that work in harmony with your skin's natural tone, unifying and perfecting to leave skin flawless and youthful-looking. One big minus is the color range. It settles very quickly into the skin. Offer valid for a limited time only. Zu den Inhaltsstoffen: obwohl alle EX1 Produkte laut Angabe auf der Webseite "oil free" sein sollen, steht in den Inhaltsstoffenliste auf der Verpackung "sunflower oil"!! I found out about this makeup a few years ago but was to hesitant to try it I finally order it and man ! By continuing, you agree to our use of cookies. Where reviews refer to foods or cosmetic products, results may vary from person to person. The only negatives i have to say: Does not clog pores and when applied on a good moisturizer or mixed with face oil drops, it looks flawless. I wear 6.0 when I have a tan and 4.0 when I don’t...and mix the two for those in-between times. I love it :)). Therefore i made a lot of research and actually thought i found the right shade (F100). I would say within an 8 hour work day, i would have to touch up. This product has left my skin flawless and I am so glad EX1 has focused on skin with olive and yellow tones. But based on the pics on IG I bought the 2 shades I knew I could work with. //