No OFF but just like I was in a dream and kinda drifting to one side. I have always been known as the type of person to have huge aspirations, but never follow through with plans, ever. Sometimes feel cold or sweat excessively at night or at work. So this can sometimes ruin the progress that my Vyvanse self has set into motion. This material is provided for educational purposes only and is not intended for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. (as you can see now :P) But on my medication I find that whatever task is in front of me I feel the need to do it to no end. “well, the other ones didn’t work, why will this one?”I expressed myself poorly, it was a hellish ride to eventually find the obscure medication that worked for insomnia (I literally had insomnia since I was a toddler) so I'm afraid of facing the same frustrations. (reason asking I had chronic insomnia and didn't respond to normal sleeping medication). Well, that works well with NY resolutions for weight-loss! these work differently compared to other stimulants or more natural stimulants, things like the sweats/chills, train of thought going in a direction then disconnecting from whatever you're actually doing then forgetting about it later, getting wrapped up in a specific object, task, then not finishing what you intended to when you started. I first tried 10 and 20 mg doses of Aderal XR, but I either didn't notice a difference or I turned into a tempter tantrum throwing monster. It's the same thing over and over of her crawling on me and making the weird noise she does in the movie. Experiences with Vyvanse for BED? By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Experiences with Vyvanse; User Info: QueenQuinzel. Do you experience the opposite effects of Vyvanse (sleepy, antisocial) if given too higher dose? I have so far not felt a physical dependence to this drug. Where the ticks become worse. I have had a tendency to develop twitches or ticks. Select one or more newsletters to continue. Please bump if you liked this, so more people can see my story. Or maybe I should only take another low dose for work and this one for school. I would ask your doctor about it and tell them how youve been feeling. We comply with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information -, Vyvanse Information for Healthcare Professionals. users here say they 'feel at home' and 'finally found a place where people understand them'. I don't feel cloudy like when I take it, but I do feel as though now I can't remember important information after it was just said to me. My legs and hands go from tingly to completely paralyzed for a few seconds and I am conscious of this until the point where I feel the out of body feeling and immediately freak out and wake up. Having had some experience with recreational amphetamines in my 20’s, the experience i have with Vyvanse feels very much the same i.e. It's the devil. I was under the impression that you need to take Vyvanse every day. Over a span of about 2 years I lost 70 pounds and got into the best shape of my life.