(g�k����;����V� v�˅����HԤQǂX�պ�h��5�B�d�^5�z�ص���z�u�49��Y��.`�H�x:Z����ʩ�m�ӞN>dQ�����4K�̨ We’re ranked by Inc. Magazine as a Top 1000 company, as well as honored as a Top Missouri Company. <>stream Safety Data Sheet 1. Every facility is focused on a clean and efficient work environment. We accomplish this by building long-term relationships with our partners by learning our customer’s specific needs, consistently provide superior products, services, and on-time delivery. Express Chem wants to save you time and money by handling your bulk waste so you don’t have to. <>/XObject<>>>/TrimBox[0 0 595 842]/Type/Page>> Safety Data Sheet 1. 12 0 obj Our partners across North America allow us to be your project leader for your facility no matter the service needed. endobj Express Chem specializes in bulk storage tank cleaning. wQ@�C����v��6��CH���HSK�� ��lK"k{�����o�_���e2����8=}�*Lf���_~U�j��I��RZ����号�_�o��&��䷍��p��y�&��&�}X�*��IWb�����Si�L�lM������7�Hי�fF��>��~��ƽ>�l�Y޽���w��|/�a�H��N��Ov�d'VG;�2}�i9����sZ�9�cXm�_�����4��.ʲ+�2�u vI���-���r:��W�͢��w�*��.~�:�C�f�@vF˓HY���њ����9��5�=]c���o����ۡx�M^��V�Hqu���.����d�?�W�Q��3Y�S`�χ"�8טʰ(!H4r\9;���ʟ��8>���8_~U*�����`9V�m�X=�e�����2o�b�B�����0����ϗ�Y���Z����…��H*!��H�1o:� F��ϯ��`�(��6o�B��D�Ͳ�n?NR(S�hYx_@"W�h_B�O�+�Cu�z����֞a/�F���U#g��#��}�2�Êc��(X��Bnj�N�=Pֲ٣���{w�q��u�d�jC��Qt��g��ja�[y(�� =#>��wC=0����Q���ȣ_# c=�v�������ƒ�l���q��@��-����9��H��f�Kk�WS����rZq�GU�İ����'��5�$�J�`f�r`H�@A�I��� �[��?C���#"��-2#����+?���D�Z��y1_�x'c�əv���CE��,K{�m#�p�m�\\9�;\Y��%�x��� �� ά��!�eG��� b����X��́��� �C/ZX���볽}��C ��l���;u�P� ��U�⯮�2 �hu>nY* ���/�U��p�m�\h�8Ɲ���>׆^�̥2޷�c�U��m�f���d�Q�x�Q��M�&3�&&&nR�U���"ؾKqn�E�v_� 1�pfJ�������ٹ���O"P7ǜCY}�٘���`wƍ��r�=. Office Address: 600 West Woodbine Avenue Kirkwood, Missouri 63122. x��YɎ�6��W�4ڨr� 9��rw0f��-�Dɮ�{:4�dY��H>��]~y�|�]-*X^����n�� x�+� � | Express Chemical, based in Saint Louis, MO, is a specialty chemical company which specializes in developing hard surface cleaning and treatment solutions. PRODUCT AND COMPANY IDENTIFICATION 1.1 Product identifier Product name : Remdesivir Catalog No. x��ZɎ�6��+� Our strategic distribution facilities in Missouri and Illinois feature 1.1 million gallon bulk storage facility, a 14 car rail spur, and FDA and EPA compliant manufacturing. At Express Chem we have the relationships to take on and be your one stop solution for your facility. 23 0 obj MedChemExpress provides 15,000+ selective Inhibitors and Agonists with high purity and quality. : 1616392-22-3 PRODUCT AND COMPANY IDENTIFICATION 1.1 Product identifier Product name : GSK3326595 Catalog No. d]>����[���C_+~�[���TIl��Tk����pd9�F��;�pEK����qF�a�[B��x��=���P\��L܂������(��ZPd`�QgLB�;�0���W�å%@�9�9��">��h�o��|�}��n��B}Gs��Od*������7���+���ĸ����Mw9�~w��(��7��r>��Rݸ�wfr�E@�m�%���pqW�� z7$;V��+S�$ �^+k�V(��>?�he�Q�f �J8�(`�s������TQ0���s?�L,{�z������',ec���0k��NY�(�f�e��7�+�D�i\�wfi^ku�PTw��xb�=��1�]�4Ϻ��� ���Q���>���N9�Ȅ�P��S?�4`��?�5�d�����D�fr7�sW�'�5ºE{+bd�By�x���K�K7�\���A��_/_����_�y/��1^ʮ׮(��e��痹2)n���I�^5o��+O���gA�I�P:�����^깟Uy��� ٫c���6 i����OR'���� Disposal considerations 4 0 obj Waste removal services keep bulk material out of landfills. Plant Address: 2101 Clifton Avenue We use cookies to improve your experience on our website. endstream Express Chem’s hydro-blasting services are able to clean pipes, remove deposits, and eliminate build up from your facility. �\'��3��|R��ԡ���Cb���'4t�X���0�R���I&��|:��?�m,=�A��Z���7���� �e;�����a�쬐E��מ,0�I��6�S��TUx~ ��Ҭ������w��J��}�XyA�m`��x'�mp�d�\��t�`cc���\=n��_�φN��$��yIam��PG�ugUt�� ��l��Q�RQ��x�j.SL�և���ĵ�EKk8rrE,��?3�v4���Q����L0�:#Y�cMp:���XN�Ucfrw/��g(N�f��X����.�����X�|v�T�_�*�pp6co�+k�n�ݺ���$vp|��v����#��)or��x���}:�g�hRq���WJa��Q�1eYgZ�4�E�q�IL��Ja+�,J4N[]bI��3���$�D5ٹae��A��N�)PtA�O61"�)����^5-���%���]��&k5Pr�.>UP*���t��SA��X��@!մ��Y�5,�왊�&�7��.��R(�����~Y�c�� %���� All rights reservedPowered By: Drive Social Media. © 2020 Express Chemical. endstream x�]�=�0��w endstream Sample the best product for your job before you buy. Express Chem is able to remove tank bottoms, including liquids, gums, and sludge of different densities and viscosities from your site quickly and effectively. �e $M^Ү�„�O.�hZ����!��n,�l�>���0�m )t���d+]�ˁJ�aDb'�yѕ��6{�J0|7Y���cO�:h �R�R���!6���I܇��OZ���N�> w��)�n�6k�� �(j x�+� � | : HY-101563 CAS No. Express Chem offers a wide array of vacuum truck services across The United States and Canada. <>stream [email protected] Office: 314-266-4600 Fax: 888-556-0502. endobj <>stream Express Chem wants to be your industrial service provider for all of your environmental and industrial cleaning needs. endstream Express Chem is focused on providing the best cleaning solution for each individual facility we work with. We strive to consistently provide the best customer satisfaction in the industry. Express Chem has experienced 100% customer satisfaction with every tank we clean due to our hands on experience and focus on customer service. By browsing this website, you agree to our use of cookies. �ԫDC˸�Tn�N��g�vU&���xS����b�ZFv� �6� 3ݻ�T��f~{(�V=�s�q��%L���w����v(�4,v(��Ήſ=��`�s$� �ժP��$\�qXXh�#5�6`�� @a�V ��uq�o9t���� o��B p,�k���X8b�*k�؇�ɂ�8;+�y �t��'�m��� � ��dZTx�+��6��O��Vr�șKJ¢F� : 1809249-37-3 Express Chem is focused on providing the best cleaning solution for each individual facility we work with. 22 0 obj Express Chem’s hydro-blasting services are able to clean pipes, remove deposits, and eliminate build up from your facility. Our technicians specialize in even the thickest materials found inside storage tanks. R�O�*�)��� �y�̿չu��/_~{��y�v��*pq�BG�t���,�����c�ZZa��%�^��]��c6�Xd-�]�¸,ꓥ�*I�J�/H���$�NR�Z��F�w巫s����{CVX�\p��XĻ�op����U�b��]3�"�Q�@�+�U����lvH6������ZNj:hE'�8���`��jqV�� [�m Our technicians are experienced in a variety of surfaces and materials. By browsing this website, you agree to our use of cookies. PRODUCT AND COMPANY IDENTIFICATION 1.1 Product identifier Product name : Boc-NH-PEG4-CH2CH2NH2 Catalog No. Experienced lab technicians come onsite to sample and test your waste material to find an environmentally friendly way to recycle it. 10 0 obj Express Chemical, based in Saint Louis, MO, is a specialty chemical company which specializes in developing hard surface cleaning and treatment solutions. Our methods allow our experts to remove tank bottoms, including liquids, gums, sludge and solids quickly and effectively. Cited in 15,000+ publications and trusted by worldwide scientists. SDS Revision Date: 03/24/2020 by Express Chem Disclaimer: The information and recommendations contained in the Safety Data Sheet (SDS) are supplied pursuant to 29 HAZARD HMIS NFPA Toxicity 1 1 Fire 3 3 Reactivity 0 0 13. Our technicians are experienced in a variety of surfaces and materials. In many cases, we find ways to repurpose what would otherwise be waste and provide our customers commercial value for the material we remove. endobj We use cookies to improve your experience on our website. : HY-W008352 CAS No. Safety Data Sheet 1. 11 0 obj Express Chemical is proud to present our new line of chemical degreasers and environmentally safe concrete removers. Our trucks and technicians are equipped to handle every project and situation. %PDF-1.7 <>stream We are able to clean a tank safely and effectively to save your facility down time. : 811442-84-9 Express Chem is able to operate in any condition or environment to meet the needs of our customers. Express Chem also offers transportation of bulk waste material to preferred destinations for appropriate disposal. endobj We’re ranked by Inc. Magazine as a Top 1000 company, as well as honored as a Top Missouri Company. <>stream endobj : HY-104077 CAS No.