I am changing out a Magnetic ballast, F96T12 8' 2 lamp fixture. F96t12 Electronic Ballast Wiring Diagram– wiring diagram is a simplified normal pictorial representation of an electrical circuit.It shows the components of the circuit as simplified shapes, and the capability and signal contacts with the devices. Line voltage wire (bottom) is 12 AWG. File Type: JPG. Alex. As you can see in the diagram one of each red wire goes to its own tombstone on one side. Ballast wires are 18 AWG. Strip wires about 3/8 to ½ inch in length. My ballast has a white, black, red on one end and 2 blues on other end. Fixture is connected in series and is f96t12 8ft 60 watt 2 bulbs. Ballast wiring diagrams are readily available on the manufactures sites, so I'm certain with that info someone can be of help. Just matching colors could cause a problem. Before wiring to the ballast all of the 8 tombstones get a jumper wire to connect one side to the other so you could do that a head of time or as you go. Ballast wire (top) is 18 AWG. ... F96T12) has 1 pin on each end, a little nub. Collection of f96t12 ballast wiring diagram. ** I'm guessing that your fixture has 1 tube in it, since your old ballast has only 1 blue and 1 red wire. When replacing a ballast where the wires colors don’t match, it is important to understand the ballast wiring concept. Same with each of the blue wires to its own connector. Source: lolinewr.today. How do the wires connect. What is the new wiring diagram? Click on the image to enlarge, and then save it … f96t12 ballast wiring diagram – t12 trigger start ballast wiring diagram wire center u2022 rh haxtech cc F96T12 Ballast Wiring Diagram. * There also exist 2-pin tubes in HO (110W) and VHO (210W), but you don't have that. I am replacing a magnetic ballast (two tube T12) in a six foot. Tell me color wires to connect t … read more. 1,783 satisfied customers. Owner. Bachelor's Degree. Fixture has 1 red 1 blue on one end and 1 black and 1 white on the other end. The new ballast is a pro12 2N rated for f96t12 8ft Bulbs are f96t12 cw/ew Use orange, yellow, or tan wire connector. Find wiring diagrams for your WorkHorse, WHAM, or LongHorse ballasts. keep in mind to route the wire from under the metal bar. Yes Ballast change from magnetic to electronic Magnetic wiring was 1 blue 1 red 1 black 1 white New electronic ballast is 2 blue 1 red 1 blackb1 white.