Thanks to Everyone. Hrs of Operation: Tuesday and Wednesday 7:00pm to 11:00am, A boutique style Lebanese buffet with a shawarma station - plus table service of cold mezzeh on fine china - promises traditional tastes with a modern flair. Sincerely, My overall stay was very good and finally check out was as easy as check-in also through the wonderful staff at guest relations. Sincerely, Confirmed reviews ALL, We have enjoyed our stay, , exceptional hotel, Saeed A. Solo - 09/02/2020 www.fairmont.com | www.accorhotels.com, Dear Mr. Mohammed Moontarin A., The Colleague, Ben Salah & Team, was also happy to hear of your positive comments about them. www.fairmont.com | www.accorhotels.com, Dear Mr. R., Naif Al Zahrani Dear Schila, thank you for your kind opinion we are pleased that our services and our staff have met your expectations. www.fairmont.com | www.accorhotels.com, Dear Mr. Al Wadie, It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback. We can't tell if you're a human or a bot. PO Box 762 Thanks to sister Khadijah who made friendship with my little daughter (Sawdah) because of the both name of our prophet wife's. Families - 03/02/2020 Saudi Arabia Other amenities include: a female and male fitness center, a Kids Corner playroom, a 24-hour business center, more than 3200 meter squared of flexible function space, and eight state-of-the-art meeting rooms. Try signing in with CONNECTED_THIRD_PARTY_NAMES or use another email address. We look forward to serving you on your next visit to our hotel. I have looked into this matter and I can inform you that the necessary corrective action has taken place to ensure that this incident will not reoccur in the future. Makkah Clock Royal Tower, A Fairmont Hotel - King Abdul Aziz Endowment, Confirmed reviews ALL. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback. Best breakfast at Saudi Arabian Restaurant 29th floor. Saudi Arabia Saudi Arabia Thx for listening Thank you again for sharing your experience, and we hope your next visit will be as pleasant as the previous one. Customer review rating Thank you again for sharing your experience, and we hope your next visit will be as pleasant as the previous one. Director of Rooms We very much appreciate your very positive comments regarding your stay at the Fairmont Makkah Clock Royal Tower. Dear Maina, thank you for your kind opinion we are pleased that our services and our staff have met your expectations. www.fairmont.com | www.accorhotels.com. Its soaring height and proximity to Al Masjid Al Haram allow guests to enjoy unmatched breathtaking views from 945 rooms and suites, while 76 elevators provide easy access to and from Al Masjid Al Haram. In particular breakfast time seemed quite disorganised. I will share your comments with our team. We very much appreciate your positive comments regarding your stay at the Fairmont Makkah Clock Royal Tower. Sincerely, At Fairmont, we strive to provide a superior service experience for every customer; therefore your feedback is very important to us. Thank you again for sharing your experience, and we hope your next visit will be as pleasant as the previous one. Solo - 03/02/2020 Sincerely, I am sure that this feedback will serve as an encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services. T. +(9… 777 Solo - 05/02/2020 This street side cafe shows its modern flair in both cuisine and decor. I am sure that this feedback will serve as an encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services. I will share your comments with our team. Abraj Al Bait Families - 04/02/2020 Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of the Travelocity User Agreement and Privacy Policy. Confirmed reviews ALL, I would like first to thank Mr Nizar from Marketing team and also Ms Amal AlSufyani for her support in reservation. The gold experience was excellent. Please see our partners for more details. All the Best, Sheikh M. A. Now $136 (Was $̶2̶3̶8̶) on Tripadvisor: Makkah Clock Royal Tower, A Fairmont Hotel, Mecca. Naif Al Zahrani Thank you again for sharing your experience, and we hope your next visit will be as pleasant as the previous one. Makkah Clock Royal Tower, A Fairmont Hotel - King Abdul Aziz Endowment, Director of Rooms Would definitely visit again!! Couples - 28/02/2020 I will share your comments with our team. Business - 07/02/2020 Thank you again for sharing your experience, and we hope your next visit will be as pleasant as the previous one. I will share your comments with our team. Saudi Arabia Relish an unforgettable stay at the heart of Makkah, Our Hotel is located in the prestigious Abraj Al-Bait complex with a unique opportunity to reside in elegantly … Confirmed reviews ALL, Emad A. H. S. makkah Makkah Clock Royal Tower, A Fairmont Hotel - King Abdul Aziz Endowment, I will share your comments with our team. Thank you again for sharing your experience, and we hope your next visit will be as pleasant as the previous one. Please rest assured that we are taking the appropriate measures to address the problem and prevent future occurrence.