Is parking available at Makkah Clock Royal Tower, A Fairmont Hotel? Heeft Makkah Clock Royal Tower, A Fairmont Hotel een luchthavenshuttle? Are there opportunities to exercise at Makkah Clock Royal Tower, A Fairmont Hotel? Other amenities include: a female and male fitness center, a Kids Corner playroom, a 24-hour business center, more than 3200 meter squared of flexible function space, and eight state-of-the-art meeting rooms. The hotel offers a wide range of amenities and perks to ensure you have a great time. There are different restaurants in that mall. many issues happened to me especially with the front office team. more. The only way to leave a review is to first make a booking. Which popular attractions are close to Makkah Clock Royal Tower, A Fairmont Hotel? 2. There's not enough check-in staff either in comparison. Wordt er een stomerijservice aangeboden bij Makkah Clock Royal Tower, A Fairmont Hotel? Error: The view from the room was amazing. Clean hotel with good access and location. They are so unprofessional. What are some of the property amenities at Makkah Clock Royal Tower, A Fairmont Hotel? Dear Guest, appreciate to reach us by our social media channels and provide us with your booking details so we are able to help you and get the issue sorted. We speak English and 43 other languages. I didn’t expect such an experience after paying so much for my stay in this hotel. Biedt Makkah Clock Royal Tower, A Fairmont Hotel zakelijke services aan? Daarnaast is er voor extra gemak een parkeerplaats beschikbaar voor gasten. Fairmont Makkah: Makkah Clock Royal Tower, A Fairmont Hotel - See 3,413 traveller reviews, 1,809 photos, and cheap deals for Makkah Clock Royal Tower, A Fairmont Hotel … Als uw budget kies een Kabaa view kamer het is elke extra riyal. Breakfast can be slightly improved with more selection to match the quoted 5 star hotel rating. There's not enough check-in staff either in comparison. Waiting to welcome you soon. Reviews are most valuable when they are original and unbiased. Honestly never seen front office team treating people with arrogance! Room cleaning are very slow For your security, you cannot re-use a previous password. It was terrible experience and as a result I reached airport late and I almost missed my flight. Just steps away from the holiest site in Islam, Makkah Clock Royal Tower, A Fairmont Hotel is the iconic symbol of hospitality for people from around the globe who have gathered to worship, reflect and contemplate. Special thanks to Heba who’s was very kind and supportive me during my check out period. For the height of exclusive service and privacy, Fairmont Gold promises guests a ‘hotel within a hotel’ experience through a range of privileges like a private reception and 24-hour butler service.. A seamless fusion of Arab hospitality, modern comfort and signature Fairmont service, combine to create an unforgettable experience in this divine setting. Your contribution should be yours. meer. Het hotel is een geweldige keuze. They even gave me wrong room discretions. Top room amenities include air conditioning, a flat screen TV, and a refrigerator. Thank you for your positive feedback towards your stay, we are always honored to welcome you in our Hotel, we take your comment about check-in and breakfast in our consideration, waiting to serve you again in your next visit to Makkah in the near future providing a better service. Are there opportunities to exercise at Makkah Clock Royal Tower, A Fairmont Hotel? Only a customer who has booked through Booking.com and stayed at the property in question can write a review. Contributions should be travel related. Makkah Clock Royal Tower, A Fairmont Hotel, Mecca: See 3,411 traveller reviews, 1,806 photos, and cheap rates for Makkah Clock Royal Tower, A Fairmont Hotel, ranked #17 of 600 hotels in Mecca and rated 4 of 5 at Tripadvisor. Regarding your comment about room size, spa and hotel policy definitely will be taken in our consideration. Other hotels in Makkah ask for name and assign your room but this hotel is still operating in the 90's. Check-in process is so slow, I actually couldn't believe I was asked for a hotel voucher in 2020 in 1995 yes but not in 2020! Ja, gasten hebben toegang tot fitnesscentrum, sauna en kleedkamers fitness/spa tijdens hun verblijf. ik weet niet aanraden dit hotel . Ik hoop je snel weer te zien. Kenmerken van Makkah Clock Royal Tower, A Fairmont Hotel, Ajyad Street King Abdul Aziz Endowment, Abraj Al Bait Complex, Mecca 21955 Saoedi-Arabië. . Is parking available at Makkah Clock Royal Tower, A Fairmont Hotel? Er is daarnaast gratis wifi beschikbaar. Ze zien je graag in Mecca! Promotional content will be removed and issues concerning Booking.com’s services should be routed to our Customer Service or Accommodation Service teams. Who better to tell others about the free breakfast, friendly staff, or their comfortable room than someone who’s stayed at the property? Security at M2 - Giggling at guests 1 guy even requested food to go through the scanner!! If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Are any cleaning services offered at Makkah Clock Royal Tower, A Fairmont Hotel? Its soaring height and proximity to Al Masjid Al Haram allow guests to enjoy unmatched breathtaking views from 945 rooms and suites, while 76 elevators provide easy access to and from Al Masjid Al Haram. The variety at the breakfast buffet and the very soft pillows. VIEW WAS KAABA BUT NOT CLEAR FROM THE ROOM CURTAINS IS BAD AND LIGHT COMES INTO ROOM MORNING Shampoo and amenities are not of same quality like before walking much in comparison with other hotels in abraj ahl albait. De prijzen worden geleverd door onze partners en geven de prijs per nacht weer, inclusief alle belastingen en toeslagen die bekend zijn bij onze partners. Great hotel..gave us a surreal experience during our Umrah visit.Very clean and good food Good rooms.Most beautiful experience was the fantastic view of kahabah.It was a very spiritual feeling just waking up so close to the masjid.The kids loved the hotel and also its proximity to food,market was exceptional. Makkah Clock Royal Tower, A Fairmont Hotel Features, Ajyad Street King Abdul Aziz Endowment, Abraj Al Bait Complex, Mecca 21955 Saudi Arabia, All linens sanitized in high-temperature wash, Face masks required for guests in public areas, Face masks required for staff in public areas, Hand sanitizer available to guests & staff, Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms. Ik verbleef in het Fairmont hotels vele malen rond de wereld, is dit niet wat je zou verwachten. Dat geldt voor de checki en chek uit, de service, de kamerfaciliteiten en het geweldige ontbijt! I got the vip restaurant because of the hotel policy for room number 809, i am so thankful, but i cant find indonesian menu there. Does Makkah Clock Royal Tower, A Fairmont Hotel offer any business services? This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Met name bij het boeken van gold kamers/suites zorgt men ervoor dat je als unieke gast behandeld wordt. Additional sorting options might be available (by type of traveler, by score, etc...). Slapen en wakker worden met het beste uitzicht in de wereld. Breakfast was superb,staff were very friendly specially the lady supervisor in the hall,as she would approach each guest to look after,nice,all good . It's based on a self-evaluation by the property. Conveniently located restaurants include The Oasis, Al Tazaj, and Five Guys. See 3,410 traveler reviews, 1,809 candid photos, and great deals for Makkah Clock Royal Tower, A Fairmont Hotel, ranked #17 of 634 hotels in Mecca and rated 4 of 5 at Tripadvisor. Please sign in so we know where to send the reply. Dear Faris, thank you for your positive feedback towards your stay, we are always honored to welcome you in our Hotel, we take your comment about customer service, front office and reception in our consideration, waiting to serve you again in your next visit to Makkah in the near future providing a better service. The service staff was pathetic. Het is niet alleen betaalbaar, maar bovendien comfortabel en centraal gelegen. It is for these reasons I couldn't recommend this hotel and I wouldn't want to stay again. Ja, Makkah Clock Royal Tower, A Fairmont Hotel heeft een luchthavenshuttle voor gasten. All rights reserved. Yes, guests have access to a fitness centre, a sauna, and locker rooms available in the fitness centre during their stay. Stayed at Fairmont Makkah with great services.I stayed for one night near to holy mosque with spectacular place and atmosphere with Fairmont hotel.This is the 5th stay in the same hotel. There are more places to choose from in the Mecca area. Need to change carpets in room and hotel,bath rooms can be upgraded further for space,drainage and shower flow . Prices are the average nightly price provided by our partners and may not include all taxes and fees. It appears to them it is more important to keep this money than to risk losing their customers. My first stay in this hotel was in 2004 and in 6 years nothing has changed. There is big mall beside Whether negative or positive, we'll post every comment in full, as quickly as possible, after it's moderated to comply with Booking.com guidelines. We believe review contributions and property responses will highlight a wide range of opinions and experiences, which is critical in helping guests make informed decisions about where to stay. Yes, paid public parking nearby, secured parking, and valet parking are available to guests. Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more. Lunch heeft 3 keuzes voor het hoofdgerecht. Makkah Clock Royal Tower, A Fairmont Hotel is ideaal voor een bezoek aan Mecca. Er is geen parkeerplaats . What are some restaurants close to Makkah Clock Royal Tower, A Fairmont Hotel? and fresh fruit available. Prices are the average nightly price provided by our partners and may not include all taxes and fees. The hotel is amazing and number 1 in Makkah the services also excellent really enjoyed the food and the view from the room which we can see the Kaaba and the room was clean with all the supplies Best hotel everMore. We speak English and 43 other languages. Does Makkah Clock Royal Tower, A Fairmont Hotel have an airport shuttle? Guests can enjoy an on-site restaurant, breakfast, and complimentary tea during their stay. Now $172 (Was $̶2̶3̶8̶) on Tripadvisor: Makkah Clock Royal Tower, A Fairmont Hotel, Mecca. Thanks to Wejdan, the only person tried her best. What are some restaurants close to Makkah Clock Royal Tower, A Fairmont Hotel? Een umrah verblijven we niet zullen vergeten. Copyright © 1996–2020 This branch should have the brand revoked for the service they offer. We have more than 70 million property reviews, all from real, verified guests.