Lol. Completed faradays cage, how the hell do I get out? Cookies help us deliver our Services. Lol. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Find guides to this achievement here. Queen Faraday achievement in We Happy Few: Completed Act 2 - worth 15 Gamerscore. 2. Specific room. I’m pretty pissed bc I was enjoying the game so far, This bug just happened to me. There is nothing else to interact with in the room. User account menu. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. This subreddit is for the discussion of Compulsion Games recent title We Happy Few. The button she pushed to talk to me through the window like flashes but I can’t do anything with it, I am also stuck in there as well. What do you mean? Stuck in Faraday’s lab. We Happy Few is the tale of a plucky bunch of … Press J to jump to the feed. Completed faradays cage, how the hell do I get out? Press J to jump to the feed. Kill me now, New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Stuck in Faraday’s lab. share. You can't get out of the house or a specific room? 2. 75% Upvoted. The door to exit, which I came in is shut. save hide report. Log in sign up. Set in a drug-fuelled, retrofuturistic city in an alternative 1960s England, you’ll have to blend in with its other inhabitants, who have their own set of not-so-normal rules. 12 comments. Archived. We Happy Few is the tale of a plucky bunch of moderately terrible people trying to escape from a lifetime of cheerful denial. The button to control the window shade highlights but doesn’t not give the interact prompt. Close. Posted by 1 year ago.