Sign up for our Weekly Events Guide and never miss another Festival Park event. Includes Orlando Festival Park Reviews, maps & directions to Orlando Festival Park in Orlando … So come on out and join in the festivities, See all photos from Lori G. for Orlando Festival Park, 0 other reviews that are not currently recommended, in Kids Activities, Tutoring Centers, Specialty Schools, in Preschools, Child Care & Day Care, Summer Camps. Festival Park also serves as a trailhead for the Lake Underhill Path. Not much in the way of kids stuff, but there is a skate park. Who knows?! The space is flexible so if you have an outdoor idea that I haven't mentioned, head over to Orlando's Festival Park. Hotels and Airbnbs near Festival Park. Para obtener más información sobre cómo utilizamos tu información, consulta nuestra Política de privacidad y la Política de cookies. Save on popular hotels near Festival Park, Orlando: Browse Expedia's selection of 2922 hotels and places to stay closest to Festival Park. We brought ice cold water and had a blast!It is close to a main street, so we were a little scared the ball might scale the fence, but lucky for us, never did happen.There are some shoes that hang over some nearby power lines--I thought it was some sort of gang signal. Today I was here for Latin festival. Parks are supposed to be an integral center of a community. .others said it's all the rage right now. This park hosts a lot of events and festivals and is conveniently just on the edge of downtown Orlando. embed events on my website. There is good parking and it provides a great respite from the hustle and bustle of everyday life.I like the community garden, a great touch. The flexibility of the open space just really lends itself to a variety of activities! Save yourself any parking charges by parking at Colonial Plaza and then walking over. I also spotted volleyball and basketball courts with covered bleachers as well as a. was fenced off which is good to protect it from all the people walking around. Paiement en ligne sécurisé. Tue, Nov 10, 11:00 AM. Dec 1 . I came to Orlando Festival Park, as it was the site for the Orlando Chili Cook-off and it was a great location for this event. Orlando Festival Park host a annual Chili cook off at the begining of every year, this was the 4th annual and  I came with my family. We purchased the "Grunt Package". 10:00 AM. This venue in Orlando was published by Eventbrite. Get directions, reviews and information for Orlando Festival Park in Orlando, FL. It's basically a giant field so it's hard to tell people to meet up because you know it's basically grass. (function() { It is best to call ahead or check with organizer's websites to verify the status of any local event. The volleyball courts are very popular and are available on a first-come first-served basis. I would recommend this school for anyone in the Sanford area. Neighborhood: East Central Park. Festival Park is 16 acres of flexible open space used for a variety of activities. NOTICE: Many events listed here have been canceled or postponed due to the Covid-19 emergency. Orlando Weekly works for you, and your support is essential. Orlando Festival Park 2911 E Robinson St Orlando FL 32803. Orlando Festival Park, Orlando, Florida. I came to Orlando Festival Park, as it was the site for the Orlando Chili Cook-off and it was a great location for this event. Fiesta is pet friendly, too. There is a basketball courts with a parking lot that sits on the Robinson side. Save BIG Salsa Festival Orlando 2021 to your collection. It is nice because you could come here any weekend in the see all. Observed holidays, Report an Incorrectly Parked Dockless Bike or Scooter, Report Sanitary Overflow or Stopped Sewer, Non-Compliance List for Private Storm Systems, Request a Pre-Application Meeting with a Planner, Apply for a Certificate of Appearance Approval, Apply for a Mural Permit for Your Business, Figure Out What Permits You Need for an Accessory Dwelling Unit, View Open Development Applications- Municipal Planning Board, Minor PD Amendment to convert a house into a Mail / Copy Room, New traffic signal at Virginia Drive and Alden Road, Dean Road Interceptor Sewer Rehab Project, Narcoossee Road Widening and Improvements, Dover Estates Sanitary Sewer Improvements, Construction of New Orlando Tennis Centre, American Way Sanitary Sewer Replacement Project, Oregon Street Drainage Improvement Project, Orange Center Boulevard Sanitary Sewer Project, Drainage Improvements for Southeast Lakes, Lido Street Stormwater Drainage Improvements, Lake Highland Drive/Alden Road Realignment and Utility Project, Hazeltine National Drive Rehabilitation Project, Econlockhatchee Trail Improvement Project, Proposed Sidewalk Path: Lake Weldona Drive, Schedule a Virtual Permitting Appointment, Request More Outdoor Space for Your Downtown Business, Housing and Development Grants, Incentives and Assistance, Community Development Block Grants & Emergency Solutions Grants, Apply for Affordable Housing Development Incentives, View Photos of your Red Light Camera Violation, Request a Road Closure for Construction Work, Osceola Avenue between Mariposa Street and East Church Street, Rio Grande Avenue from Central Boulevard to Church Street, Magnolia Avenue from Anderson Street to South Street, Midiron Drive at the intersection of Minnesota Avenue, State Lane between West Robinson Street and West Livingston Street, Livingston Street between Mills Ave and Highland Ave, Southbound Universal Blvd between Carrier Dr and Lakehurst Dr, Trash, Recycling & Yard Waste Pick-Up Schedule, Report a Missed Trash Cart, Recycling Cart or Yard Waste Pick-Up, Sign up for Commercial Food Waste Collection, Submit Commercial or Multifamily Recycling Verification, Request a Free Cooking Oil Recycling Container, Return Your Cooking Oil Recycling Container, Report Missed Commercial Food Waste Pick-Up, Parks, Recreation & Neighborhood Centers Directory, Dr. They have a nice garden on site as well. Off of Amelia you'll find two well-kept sand Volleyball courts that are equipped with, Open for business with safety as our top priority.