Pick me!I loooooooove Fiber One Honey Clusters cereal. Worth getting a little sticky on some of them. 5 %1 gProtein. 61 %12 gCarbs. Fiber One Brownies, 70 Calories, 5 Net Carbs, Snacks, Cinnamon Coffee Cake, 6ct After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. 90 Cal. No problem if you eat them with gloves on... Great taste & texture! Very portable and gives me just enough calories to complete my run! Brownies, 90 Calorie Bar, Chocolate Fudge Brownie, 12 Bars, 106 oz Fiber One Protein Chewy Bars, Caramel Nut, 5 ct. Hopefully a 1x thing they sent bars expiring the same month I received. Either way, Influesnters have embraced Fiber One 90-calorie bars for their taste and their nutritional benefits. IRRESISTIBLE FLAVOR: Conquer your cravings with Protein One. Chicory root extract, milk chocolate chips (11%) (sugar, whole milk powder, cocoa butter, cocoa mass, emulsifier (soy lecithin), natural vanilla flavour), whole grain rolled oats (9%), popcorn (8%) (corn, sunflower oil), vegetable fats, pretzel pieces (6%) (wheat flour, salt, sunflower oil, malted wheat flour, yeast), milk solids, sugar, fructose, wheat flour, rice flour, fat-reduced cocoa powder, humectant (glycerin), sunflower oil, emulsifiers (sunflower lecithin, soy lecithin), salt, dextrose, flavours, honey, Unable to add item to List. I'm a lover of all kinds of bars especially the lemon bars with a nice cup of tea. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Fiber One Soft-Baked Cookies, Chocolate Chunk, 6.6 oz, Protein One 90 Calorie Protein Bar, Chocolate Fudge, 4.8 oz, Protein One 90 Calorie, Peanut Butter Chocolate, 10 ct 9.6 oz, Protein One 90 Calorie Protein Bars Chocolate Chip 5ct, 4.8 oz(us), Protein One Protein Bars Variety - Chocolate Fudge, Chocolate Chip, Strawberries and Cream, and Peanut Butter Chocolate, 4 Pack, Fiber One Oats and Chocolate Chewy Bars New Recipe, 30 ct. (Individually Wrapped), Fiber One Brownies Chocolate Fudge (40 ct.), Protein One 90 Calorie Protein Bar, Peanut Butter Chocolate, 4.8 oz(us), Fiber One Cheesecake Bar, Strawberry, Dessert Bar, 5 Fiber Bars, 6.75 oz. GIVEAWAY IS CLOSED! Brownies, 90 Calorie Bar, Chocolate Fudge Brownie, 12 Bars, 106 oz. SATISFYING SNACK: When that 10 AM hunger kicks in, or your 3PM craving strikes, turn to this 90 calorie treat to be your snack salvation. Check back on Thursday for the winner... good luck!! Protein One 90 Calorie, Peanut Butter Chocolate, 10bars/pack , (pack of 6) 34 %3 gFat. Either way, Influesnters have embraced Fiber One 90-calorie bars for their taste and their nutritional benefits. You can't go wrong with these!Stephanie JohnsonEmail: [email protected], The peanut butter cookies sound [email protected], Posted about it here for advertisement.http://www.deepsouthdish.com/2010/03/upside-down-deep-dish-pizza-casserole.html?showComment=1267656340584#c3641287446581936492Thanks again.Chriszekks at yahoo dot com. Buttermilk Banana Bread - I frequently make banana bread. Layered Chewy Bars - Double Chocolate Almond, Chocolate Coated Soft Chocolate Chip Granola Bars, Kodiak Cakes Crunchy Granola Bar Peanut Butter. Many graphics on this page 20 Total Bars. I have been working very hard to lose weight and was seeking a way to still satisfy my sweet tooth without destroying my health efforts, plus they have protein. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. The perfect mid-morning treat or afternoon pit stop. We all could use a little extra fiber! Reviewed in the United States on July 27, 2020. All trademarks, copyright and other forms of intellectual property are property of their respective owners. Way better than other brands. $25.52. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. I also reserve the right to edit, delete or otherwise exercise total editorial discretion over any comments left on this blog. There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. [email protected], This sounds yummy: Fiber One® Crunchy Fudge [email protected] My email is easily seen in my profile, 5 entries I tweeted http://twitter.com/cdziuba/status/9744349322, 5 entries I posted your giveaway on my Facebook page Carol P Dziubahttp://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=752204468&ref=mf, Buttermilk Banan Bread sounds yummy.denise_22315 at yahoo dot com, I tweeted.http://twitter.com/wiscmom24/status/9744506695denise_22315 at yahoo dot com(and I meant to say banana in my previous post.) Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. Log Food. Year One Raised Bed Square Foot Gardening Quick Link Summary, Blue Lake Bush Style Green Beans and Pesky Squirrels, 2010 Square Foot Garden Planting Grid and Garden Notes, Soil Refresh for Year 2 Square Foot Raised Bed Garden. This comment has been removed by the author. They come six to a box, and the bars are on the small side — smaller than many varieties of snack/granola bars. 90 / 2,000 cal left. Contains wheat, oat, milk and soy ingredients. There are 90 calories in 1 bar (23 g) of Fiber One 90 Calorie Chewy Bars - Chocolate. Please try again. Fibre One 90 Calorie Milk Chocolate Popcorn bars are a satisfying combination of fluffy popcorn and crispy pretzels, dipped in a deliciously smooth milk chocolate flavoured base. 5.1g of Fibre ; 90 Calories ; 2.1g of Sat Fat And almost forgot (duh) that Crab has been begging to make muffins. Take a peek at some of their favorites here! antioxidant (mixed tocopherols). Serving Size : 1 bar. :), Would love to try the Double Chocolate Muffins!! Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. May contain egg, sesame seeds, peanuts and tree nuts. SOS Food Labs Rations Emergency 3600 Calorie Food Bar - 3 Day / 72 Hour Package with 5 Year Shelf Life- FULL CASE, Creative Co-op Small Distressed Blue Terracotta Pillar Candle Holder. Time is fleeting. BALANCED BAR: Protein One Mint Chocolate Cookie Bars are your answer to any snack emergency that comes your way with 90 calories, 10g of protein and 1g of sugar. : Calorie breakdown: 20% fat, 76% carbs, 4% protein. Fiber One 70 Calorie Brownie Chocolate Chip Cookie 6 Count, 5.34 oz (Pack of 8) 4.3 out of 5 stars 2,379. Sesame Seeds, Milk, Eggs, Wheat, Almonds, Peanuts, Soy, Cashews. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Fiber One Orange Cranberry Baked Bars 6 ct Box. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Fiber One 90 Calorie Protein Bars, Mint Chocolate Cookie, 5 ct (Pack of 12). Take a big bite of heaven with Fiber One Orange Cranberry Bars. http://twitter.com/luvscontests/status/9757482884purposedrivenlife4you at gmail dot com. The perfect mid-morning treat or afternoon pit stop. staying in my calorie range, is it possible to eat TOO much of these a day? Time is fleeting. Fiber One Fiber One - 90 Calorie Chewy Bars - Net Carbs. Thank you for the offer. They taste pretty good for a quick snack, BUT EVERY bar I have opened thus far however has been melted/crushed. Variety 4 Pack + FREE box of fruit flavored drink mix, 2 boxes each of: CHOCOLATE FUDGE, CHOCOLATE CHIP. Please try again later. They remind me of the Thin mint cookies Girl Scouts sell. Fiber One Brownies, 70 Calorie Bar, 5 Net Carbs, Snacks, Mint Fudge, 6ct, Fiber One Oats and Chocolate Chewy Bars - 20% More Chocolate Chips - 36 Bars, Fiber One Protein Bar, Coconut Almond Chewy Bars, 1.16 Ounce (Pack of 30), Fiber One Brownies Chocolate Fudge (Single), Fiber One Brownies, 70 Calorie Bar, 5 Net Carbs, Snacks, Chocolate Fudge, 18ct, Fiber One Brownies, 70 Calories, 5 Net Carbs, Snacks, Cinnamon Coffee Cake, 6ct, Fiber One Brownies Chocolate Fudge (40 ct.), Satisfy your sweet tooth without the guilt. Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. We’ve made it easier to discover products with sustainability certifications, as part of our commitment to help preserve the natural world. Reviewed in the United States on April 30, 2020. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. They are loaded with fiber,fruit,and nuts and only 160 calories per bar. Although the information provided on this site is presented in good faith and believed to be correct, FatSecret makes no representations or warranties as to its completeness or accuracy and all information, including nutritional values, is used by you at your own risk. Delicious, best protein to calorie ratio, amazing price! Soy Protein Isolate, Maltitol Syrup, Fractionated Palm Kernel and Palm Oil, Whey Protein Concentrate, Polydextrose, Glycerin, Milk Protein Isolate, Whey Protein Isolate, Cocoa (processed with alkali) Maltitol,Water, Partially Hydrolyzed Whey Protein Isolate, Natural and Artificial Flavor, Soluble Corn Fiber, Canola Oil, Sunflower Lecithin, Salt, Soy Lecithin, Tapioca Starch, Titanium Dioxide Added for Color, Sodium Citrate, Sucralose.