367 reviews. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Fiber One Protein Chewy Bar Peanut Butter 5 - 1.17 oz Bars (pack of 12) at Amazon.com. AI in Healthcare as well as other partner offers and accept our, What most people fail to recognize (myself included), is that a lot of protein bars are marketed as "healthy," but. Member Photos & Videos (4) See All Photos & Videos. Well, they changed the way it looks, they changed the way it tastes and they changed the bar because it's smaller than it was and guess what, they are more expensive. The newer ones are in the blue boxes and some of the sellers will not show the new boxes and if you ordered the older boxes, you will be disappointed. If you're looking for a convenient snack to bring on the go, the. Subscribe to our newsletter. Reviewed in the United States on December 29, 2017. They replaced the sweeteners and (what tasted like a lot more caramel and peanut butter taste [I used to buy peanut butter & caramel nut flavors]) now it tastes awful. It kind of defeats the purpose, with the older version 1 bar satisfied me and tasted great. For sure, these gluten-free bars will help you through your stressful days when taken as a pre-workout snack. Sugar Alcohols taste sweet, but change the texture of the product for the worse, and disastrously, do not get digested until they reach your intestines, where they cause severe intestinal gas, bloating and cramps. I've tried every single flavor of One bars and will continue to buy them in the future for an on-the-go snack. Eat more than one and you will seriously regret the experience. That makes them more healthy but they no longer taste good. What most people fail to recognize (myself included), is that a lot of protein bars are marketed as "healthy," but trainer Jillian Michaels says that many of them contain the same basic ingredients as a candy bar. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Reviewed in the United States on August 1, 2020. Why did Fiber one change to these, the older version tasted so much better. A leading-edge research firm focused on digital transformation. They're small, portable, and super convenient when we need something on our stomachs while on the run. Post-workout fuel, as a snack, or a treat before bed: protein bars can do them all. They offer an impressive number of flavors, and don't come with the gritty texture that some bars have. Reviewed in the United States on December 30, 2019. Brownies, 90 Calorie Bar, Chocolate Fudge Brownie, 12 Bars, 106 oz . Either way, Influesnters have embraced Fiber One 90-calorie bars for their taste and their nutritional benefits. They can also be found on Amazon for a quick an easy shipment to your door with a Prime membership. Currently, the brand has. Some of the flavors aren't extremely unique (I'm looking at you peanut butter cup), but other flavors like maple-glazed donut and almond bliss make the bars stand out among other nutrition brands. These are not sufficient, but will make a decent "I'm going to eat again in 30 minutes, so this will hold me over" snack. Reviewed in the United States on March 5, 2019. We operate independently from our advertising sales team. I'm a bit cheap but I feel like in comparison to other things I buy it's a little more expensive. Protein bars. Shannon M. Tiltonsville, OH. Currently, the brand has 15 flavors with my personal favorites being the dark chocolate sea salt, birthday cake, white chocolate truffle, and blueberry cobbler. Telehealth Industry Why did you change this recipe Fiber one? I buy Fiber One Protein bars all the time. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, Fiber One Protein Chewy Bar, Peanut Butter, 5 ct (Pack of 12), See all details for Fiber One Protein Chewy Bar, Peanut Butter, 5 ct (Pack of 12), © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. since. Reviewed in the United States on August 24, 2019, I have been getting these for awhile now because I love them .. this last time they changed packaging and taste I can barely even taste the peanut butter anymore, These are are almost as good as the Carnation Bars that have been discontinued, Reviewed in the United States on March 24, 2019. Since whey is derived from milk protein, the One bars are not vegan. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. I loved the Fiber One Company but now I wonder what is wrong with people who change what sells the best. to be something out there that was both healthy and that didn't taste like rabbit food. We highlight products and services you might find interesting. T. hese are the bars that I'll continue to buy because they actually keep me full for a while after eating them. The ONE protein bar is a gluten-free protein bar that comes in various flavors, namely peanut butter, maple glazed doughnut, birthday cake, almond bliss, and sugar. You can still see all customer reviews for the product. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. They should be dated 6 months ahead. Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. With this new version I got to eat 2 and they have an under-taste. They changed the taste and I won't buy another fiber bar from them until they put it the way it was. Flavor was good on some, hard and stale on others. Reviewed in the United States on September 3, 2020. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. I used to love these bars but they have changed them to the blue box and it removed almost all of the sugar. I don't use them as a meal replacement as some might, but I do find that they're sufficient enough to hold me over until my next meal. This page works best with JavaScript. (Stevia works great with milk/whey products, but some recipes just don't work quite right and in this case: it didn't work). The main ingredient in One bars is a protein blend that contains a mix of whey protein and milk protein. Sure it had some more calories but with these I feel like I got to eat 2 of them for a snack. Many were melted into packaging. They leave me unsatisfied and still hungry, which defeats the purpose. Recipe has been changed. Account active Start your review of Fiber One Protein Bar, Coconut Almond, Chewy Bars, 6g Protein, Snacks, 5 ct.! By clicking ‘Sign up’, you agree to receive marketing emails from Business Insider The new products taste awful and cause serious GI issues, Reviewed in the United States on August 5, 2019. Subscriber If you're looking for a convenient snack to bring on the go, the original One Bars could be a good option. They generally cost about $2.50 each, and can be purchased in packs of 12 or four. healthy a product is, you're going to struggle to eat it if it doesn't taste good. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Reviewed in the United States on August 22, 2020, Reviewed in the United States on July 21, 2019, I’ve eaten these bars for breakfast for several years and they recently changed them- the recipe is different and the ‘new’ ones are in a blue box, which is what I received- they are supposed to be the same product but these in the blue box are awful- they have a chemical taste to them- I haven’t compared ingredients because I can no longer find the box pictured- I do not recommend the new ones and the picture here needs to change- I paid $40 for bars not ordered and Fiber One has screwed up their recipe, Old Recipe tasted amazing (new recipe tastes horrible), Reviewed in the United States on October 14, 2019.