D'Addario is the world's largest manufacturer of strings for musical instruments. Many world famous players use this exact gauge. D’Addario J74 Mandolin Strings A classic choice, D’Addario’s phosphor bronze J74 strings have a lengthy pedigree to their name. They make even a cheap mandolin like mine sound pretty decent. In 1974, D’Addario brought string making to a whole new level by introducing phosphor bronze, an alloy of copper with tin (to protect against corrosion) and phosphorus (to make the metal last longer and to make it stiffer). restrictions. The standard for me. I broke a string recently and my spare date back to when they had dampers wound into the ball end. While this isn't earth shattering news, in light of the fact that this is probably the most widely used mandolin set in use in the United States and possibly other countries (our opinion, not backed by any statistics) we thought it worth sharing. Nous vous contactons aussi vite. The D'Addario J74 phosphor bronze mandolin string set is one of the most popular set of strings in the mandolin world. Loopend construction for universal fit. My Wishlist. Warm and bright phosphor bronze tone with the optimal blend of tight playing tension and strong projection. The D'Addario family tradition began in the tiny town of Salle, Italy in 1680 where they made assorted instrument strings for over two hundred years before relocating to New York in 1905. Jeu de 8 cordes Phosphore Bronze D'Addario pour mandoline. I've tried many other sets, but keep coming back to these strings. From beginners to rock stars, millions of music makers rely on our Sales Engineers' expertise to help achieve their musical goals. Learn More. Martin Twelve (12) String Guitar Strings, Cleartone Twelve (12) String Guitar Strings, Curt Mangan Twelve (12) String Guitar Strings, D'Addario Twelve (12) String Guitar Strings, Dean Markley Twelve (12) String Guitar Strings, DR Strings Twelve (12) String Guitar Strings, Ernie Ball Twelve (12) String Guitar Strings, John Pearse® Twelve (12) String Guitar Strings, La Bella Twelve (12) String Guitar Strings, Newtone Twelve (12) String Guitar Strings, Pyramid Twelve (12) String Guitar Strings, RotoSound Twelve (12) String Guitar Strings, S I T Strings Twelve (12) String Guitar Strings, Thomastik-Infeld Twelve (12) String Guitar Strings, Black Diamond Electric Bass Guitar Strings, Dean Markley Electric Bass Guitar Strings, John Pearse® Electric Bass Guitar Strings, S I T Strings Electric Bass Guitar Strings, Thomastik-Infeld Electric Bass Guitar Strings, Dunlop Flatwound Electric Bass Guitar Strings, Jimi Hendrix Foundation “Music For Life “ Strings by Black Diamond, C.F. Vous recevez une confirmation de la commande par e-mail. A Sweetwater Sales Engineer will get back to you shortly. D'Addario is the world's largest manufacturer of strings for musical instruments. Loop … I perform on occasion and would not choose any other string. They are available to offer you personalized product advice any time you need it. This website uses cookies to improve your experience. Keymusic a 20 magasins de musique en Belgique et aux Pays-Bas. If you're looking for a virtually new instrument in possibly less-than-perfect packaging, this is a great value. With our in-store or online lessons, you'll get: *A $30 registration fee will be added to your cart. Good solid mandolin string - sounds fine and is a great buy for the money. © 2020 Cordes.fr - Tous droits réservés. They do the job as well as, or better than any other string on the market. Si vous préférez ne pas avoir de cookies marketing, vous pouvez simplement fermer ce message. Sweetwater's mandolin players like the punchy tone and projection of these strings. I am notorious for destroying guitar strings. Give your mandolin new life with D'Addario J74 Phopshor Bronze Mandolin Strings. D'Addario Phosphor Bronze Mandolin Strings With a warm and bright tone the D'Addario Phosphor Bronze mandolin strings are a long trusted string for players of all styles and skill levels. EJ74, D'Addario' s best selling mandolin set, is the standard established by David Gris man and Ricky Skaggs. Call our experts for product info and phone-only specials. Par conséquent, il y a bien toujours un magasin dans votre quartier. Many top guitarists won't play any other brand. At Guitar Center Lessons, we offer learning experiences for players of all levels, from beginners to more advanced students. I make F5 style mandolins that are all about God's one and only son, Yeshua. Jeu de 8 cordes Phosphore Bronze D'Addario pour mandoline. Due to our extended shipping times, we are also extending our return policy.