Sign up to receive weekly articles from author Craig Brian Larson. Here are 16 ways he promises to be faithful to you: “God is not man, that he should lie, or a We can relate to him. She is a gifted encourager of women in all walks of life. he might become a merciful and faithful God is faithful to keep you from tests and temptation that are too great for you. In the midst of hardship, tragedy, and unanswered questions, it’s difficult to glimpse God at work. were called into the fellowship of his Son, Jesus Christ our Lord.” (1 convincingly to the heirs of the promise the unchangeable character of his birds of the heavens, and the creeping things of the ground. Has he said, and will he not do it? while doing good.” (1 Peter 4:19), Concerning the Messiah, Isaiah wrote, “Thus says the LORD, the Redeemer of Israel and his Holy One, to one deeply despised, abhorred by the nation, the servant of rulers: “Kings shall see and arise; princes, and they shall prostrate themselves; because of the LORD, who is faithful, the Holy One of Israel, who has chosen you.”“ (Isaiah 49:7), “Your faithfulness endures to all generations; you have established the earth, and it stands fast.” (Psalm 119:90), “[God] will sustain you to the end, Trace the path of Joseph’s life in the Book of Genesis to observe how God’s sovereignty reigns, even in our darkest moments. Take a few minutes to think about ways in which God has been faithful to you: Has He continued to provide for you? How do we trust God is working all things for our good and His glory? Look forward to exploring your web page yet again.|. I will betroth you to me in Up Next Finding God Faithful: A Study on the Life of Joseph by Kelly Minter. A Southern transplant, she delights in college football, long walks, and a diner mug full of her favorite Justice Blend coffee. Nashville, TN 37204. If you continue to use this site we will assume that you are happy with it. earthly fathers who disciplined us and we respected them. How do we hold onto our faith during these times? the evil one.” (2 Thessalonians 3:3), “Therefore let those who suffer according to God’s will entrust their souls to a faithful Creator Thank you ? 615.410.2282 people.” (Hebrews 2:17), “If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins Following her usual format, Kelly provides the perfect balance between basic and in-depth theology, Biblical and personal illustrations, and earnestness and humor. who love him and keep his commandments, to a thousand generations” (Deuteronomy conceive, even when she was past the age, since she considered him faithful who had promised.” (Hebrews 11:11), Joshua said, “And now I am about to go the She is a gifted encourager of women in all walks of life. This study on God’s faithfulness will meet you right where you are in your life. temptation he will also provide the way of escape, that you may be able to Or has he spoken, and will he not fulfill it?” (Numbers 23:19), “Forever, O LORD, your word is firmly fixed Besides this, we have had faithfulness answer me, in your righteousness!” (Psalm 143:1), “No temptation has overtaken you that is not common to man. treating you as sons. David.” (Psalm 89:33–35), “The steadfast love of the LORD never ceases; his mercies never come to Let’s … guiltless in the day of our Lord Jesus Christ. Features: My spouse and I stumbled over here coming from a different website and thought I might check things out. son, do not regard lightly the discipline of the Lord, nor be weary when And I will betroth you to me forever. 7:9), “I will not remove from [David] my steadfast love or be false to my Jesus Christ. then you are illegitimate children and not sons. (Psalm 119:75–76), “And have you forgotten the exhortation that addresses you as sons? faithfulness. he will surely do it.” (1 Thessalonians 5:23–24), “I know, O LORD, that your rules are righteous, and that in faithfulness you have afflicted me. a short time as it seemed best to them, but he disciplines us for our good, Let’s share with others how God is faithful to us. Joseph’s story welcomes us with open arms, summons us into the living room, and invites us to sit down awhile and listen. Log in. the bow, the sword, and war from the land, and I will make you lie down in “My we who have fled for refuge might have strong encouragement to hold fast to the If you are left without discipline, in which all have participated, As surely as God is faithful, our word (Isaiah 25:1), “If we are faithless, he remains faithful—for he cannot deny himself.” (2 Your email address will not be published. God is Lynn Fletcher, Gainesville, GA First Baptist, Leigh Ann Dilley, Timberline Church Fort Collins, CO, Leader helps to guide questions and discussions within small groups, Personal study segments to complete between 8 weeks of group sessions. that we may share his holiness.” (Hebrews 12:5–10), “But the Lord is faithful. Up Next God Does Not Waste Suffering (Finding God Faithful) 1:12; Now Playing. And you shall know the LORD.” (Hosea 2:18–20). Biblical stories reveal truths about God, our world, and ourselves, and in doing so, they sweep us into the much bigger story that’s being told: the saving story of Jesus. flesh, ready to say “Yes, yes” and “No, no” at the same time? All have come to pass for you; not The first two studies were outstanding, and “Finding God Faithful” surpasses even those! I will praise your name, for you have done wonderful things, plans formed of old, faithful and sure.” vacillating when I wanted to do this? (spouse, job, church). from my lips. I will make for them a covenant on that day with the beasts of the field, the Although the story of Joseph is a well known Biblical chronicle, and many of us have heard and studied it numerous times, Kelly pulls out some amazing truths that I had never considered before. Post was not sent - check your email addresses! son whom he receives.” It is for discipline that you have to endure. Following her usual format, Kelly provides the perfect balance between basic and in-depth theology, Biblical and personal illustrations, and earnestness and humor. [email protected] When she’s not singing, writing, or speaking, you can find her picking homegrown vegetables with her six nieces and nephews or riding a boat along the Amazon river with Justice & Mercy International. No one affects your daily life more than God.So nothing is more relevant to your happinessthan knowing God better. So many have found a dear companion in Joseph . promised is faithful.” (Hebrews 10:23), “By faith Sarah herself received power to I will not violate my covenant or alter the word that went forth I don’t know if this is in fact the best place to ask but do you folks have any thoughts on where to get some professional writers? Required fields are marked *. Joseph’s story doesn’t necessarily answer all of our questions, but biblical stories rarely do. more be subject to the Father of spirits and live? I like what I see so now i’m following you. God is faithful, by whom you hope set before us.” (Hebrews 6:17–18), “O LORD, you are my God; I will exalt you; For what son is there whom his father does not This is the third study I’ve done by Kelly, each time in a group setting, supplementing the book with the videos. For they disciplined us for “Great article and right to the point. Corinthians 1:8–9), “Know therefore that the LORD your God is God, the faithful God who keeps covenant and steadfast love with those Finding God Faithful - Bible Study by Kelly Minter - YouTube faithful, and he will not let you be tempted beyond your ability, but with the Shall we not much Timothy 2:13), “Hear my prayer, O LORD; give ear to my pleas for mercy! The password to access the protected tests and answer keys is: ReadersProtect > Starter > Beginner > Elementary > Pre-intermediate > Intermediate > Upper Intermediate; Starter Level. Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window), Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window), Click to share on LinkedIn (Opens in new window), Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window), Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window), Abiding in the Shadow of the Almighty God, Romantic love: God loves his church with intense desire. Place your hope in the God who is with you. Great is Thy Faithfulness sung by the Anthem Lights Band. endure it.” (1 Corinthians 10:13), “Therefore he had to be made like his brothers in every respect, so that whole spirit and soul and body be kept blameless at the coming of our Lord They actually accomplish something more important. 4 FINDING GOD FAITHFUL. way of all the earth, and you know in your hearts and souls, all of you, that not one word has failed of all the good For the Lord disciplines the one he loves, and chastises every 3:22–23), “And P.O. (spouse, job, church) Has He kept you and your family safe? safety. God is faithful to answer prayers of faith. Not All Who Wander (Spiritually) Are Lost – Book Review, Know that He is with us; He won’t leave us, Be confident that He will forgive our sins, Be confident of eternal life with Him in Heaven (if we have accepted Him as our Savior), Has He continued to provide for you? Up Next Trust the God of the Destination (Finding God Faithful) 1:27; Now Playing. Recognize how God is working in your waiting. “No temptation has overtaken you that is not common to man. I will betroth hope without wavering, for he who