Say no to frustrating, repetitive searches by storing all your favorites in one easy-to-access location. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, A subreddit for everything about the Google chromecast, Press J to jump to the feed. Not every application will allow you to mirror your screen on your TV or cast to you TV. The app also gives you remote DVR control so you can manage settings on the go. Need direction, please. Chromecast with Google TV ... Plus I need to keep Tv on FiOS anyway. Turn your compatible smartphone into a remote control by using the app to broadcast what you’re watching, browse channels, set recordings, and play or pause shows. The Comcast app blocks this too. Logging into their website or app actually gives you most of the big name channels, which I am more than happy with. I can cast it to my Apple TV just fine, There is no workaround AFAIK Verizon doesn’t want to lose stb $$. If you have a smart TV, use the app as a mobile remote control when you’re at home and cast whatever you’re watching onto the big screen. Plus, you can access your DVR recordings, download premium content to watch offline, and watch On Demand movies, too. How do I cast Fios TV app to my Chromecast Ultra device, Re: How do I cast Fios TV app to my Chromecast Ultra device. At home or away, enjoy TV with a smile. I do recommend checking with the developer to see if this is something that is allowed for that particular app or if it will only allow certain content to be case. Change your TV game with the Fios TV app. The only true "workaround " is a sling box. © 2012-2020 verizonspecials.com/All Rights ReservedClearlink Technologies, LLC5202 W Douglas Corrigan WaySte 300SLC, UT 84116. What do you mean? Don’t expect a steep learning curve the first time you open your Fios TV app. I can use the chrome browser and cast the tab to the TV and watch it that way. T-Mobile Brings Home Internet Service To 130+ Locations; RIP Slingbox: Devices Will Stop Working By 2021; + more news, AT&T, Verizon & T-Mobile Exceed Expectations Amid Pandemic; Shentel/T-Mobile Deal A Go, Final In 2Q21; + more news, Reps Ask FCC To Stop Controversial Items During Transition; Trudeau: High-Speed Internet For All By 2026; + more news, Ajit Pai Likely Out, Controversial Decisions Will Be Reversed; Verizon Expands, Extends MVNO Deals With Comcast, Charter, Goodbye Canadian Internet... we hardly knew you, Scientists 3D print microscopic Star Trek spaceship that moves on its, It's Time to Hang Up on Phone Transports for Authentication, Question regarding ISP dedicated static IPs and routers. For instance, TV Land is on the app, but not on the website. Not every application will allow you to mirror your screen on your TV or cast to you TV. Streaming is app-specific, meaning that you must have an app that supports Chromecast to see the content on the TV. Store your favorite shows under the Watch Now tab to see when your guilty pleasures next air live. Also, it looks like the Fios app has different channel options than the web version. Fios is being installed in a few days. Watching whatever you want, whenever you want: that’s the power of the Fios TV app. The Fios TV app gives you a totally comprehensive streaming experience. SInce if I drop anything from my $80 triple play($ ... YouTube TV, and I think YouTube Music. Neither app has ever had native Chromecast support, and the "cast screen" feature in Android is blocked. I set mine to YouTube TV as soon as I got it. Download the app immediately after you sign up for Fios TV to watch shows even before your home service is installed.