", "From the moment First Memorial Services was contacted in the middle of the night, to the transporting to the final resting location, First Memorial took care of all aspects right to transporting to the final resting location. The need for a location in the heart of the city and a larger facility prompted the 1983 construction of the current … First Memorial Funeral Services® has served British Columbia families for more than 5 decades. We will never sell your information or use it for any purpose except official Dignity Memorial correspondence. First Memorial Funeral Services - Nanaimo The funeral service is an important point of closure for those who have suffered a recent loss, often marking just the beginning of collective mourning. THANK YOU. I DEEPLY APPRECIATED THAT THERE WAS NO PRESSURE TO INCREASE COST WITH ANY EMBEDISHMENT. We have so much gratitude for our very positive experience.". ", "IT WAS VERY EASY FOR ME. "As mentioned earlier, the intelligent interaction of your staff from the first moment of contact and throughout the entire process. Niall was born at Nanaimo Regional General Hospital on January 20, 1973. View upcoming funeral services, obituaries, and funeral flowers for First Memorial Funeral Services - Nanaimo in Nanaimo, British Columbia. We encourage you to contact the funeral home to verify time and location before attending services or visitation. And, we will ensure you and your guests feel safe conducting services with us. Kerstin's interests include art, music, photography, hiking and reading good books. You can search by first or last name, state and publication date. Born Febuary 23, 1928 – passed away December 10, 2015, with her family around her, and with no regrets. ", "Outstanding professionalism, sincerity and caring by all. At Nanaimo District Senior Secondary, he was our ‘Uncle Don’. When she is not serving families, Taylor enjoys spending time with her family and friends. The family of much loved Rev. The need for a location in the heart of the city and a larger facility prompted the 1983 construction of the current funeral home and chapel at 1720 Bowen Road. Please contact us directly if you have questions or for more information. Have questions or need a quote? It is a time to share memories, receive condolences and say goodbye. ", "I WAS VERY PLEASED WITH HOW RESPECTFUL MY HUSBAND WAS TREATED & HIS CULTURAL WAY RESPECTED. Web and phone pre-planning consultations for funeral and cemetery arrangements. RJ began his funeral service career with First Memorial in North Vancouver in 1989. He will be remembered and dearly missed by his devoted wife of 63 years, Patricia, sons Terry, Teddy and daughter Diane… Since 2005, many of our customers have taken the time to tell us how we did each year via our Voice of the Customer program. By phone, text and email, get all of your questions answered from the comfort of your own home. ", "VERY PROFESSIONAL STAFF. ", "Your more than welcome to use the above comment", "Professional And make things easy in tough Time", "I have already recommended this funeral home to many people. Live-streamed funeral and graveside services. "Tim" Timmons, announce his peaceful passing, on July 20 2017, in Nanaimo, British Columbia, aged 92 years. ", "VERY PLEASED WITH THE STAFF AND SERVICE THEY PROVIDED", "IT HAS THE AFTER SERVICES WE WERE REALLY HAPPY WITH, ANYTHING WE ASKED HELP WITH WAS MORE THAN WE EVER EXPECTED. Passed on: 01/02/2012. Our associates are proud to be part of Nanaimo, participating in events around Vancouver Island. WILL NOT BE REUSED. I MADE MY OWN ARRANGED SERVICES. A memorial service and interment will take place at a later date in Shawville Quebec. Sent through postal mail service, signature required. Complete the form and a funeral planning advisor from First Memorial Funeral Services will contact you right away. Nanimo, British Columbia, Canada She loves to travel. First Memorial Funeral Services - Nanaimo, First Memorial Funeral Services Dignity Memorial is a division of Service Corporation International (Canada), ULC. We work with families from Nanaimo, Ladysmith and Parksville-Qualicum, giving warm, compassionate and friendly care. View Other Throughout the years, thousands of families have trusted us to provide funeral and cremation services tailored to their needs. In-person or no-contact cemetery visitation and tours. To me he was 'The John Cleese' of Nanaimo; he was that funny and confident. all information provided is owned and protected by U.S. and international copyright law and conventions. © 2020 SCI SHARED RESOURCES, LLC. He is happy to call Nanaimo home. ", "WE WERE VERY SATISFIED WITH THE SERVICES PROVIDED", "COACHING, REGARDING OBITUARY, WOULD HAVE BEEN HELPFUL. Victoria-BC ", "THIS EXPERIENCE WAS SO EASY BECAUSE OF STAFF. A SHORT TIME AFTER MY WIFE PASSED A FRIEND ALSO PASSED & USED IT FOR HIM". Survived by her sons: Robert... Born In: IT MADE THE WHOLE EXPERIENCE EASIER @ SUCH A HORRIFIC TIME - THANK YOU", "EVERYTHING WAS SMOOTH AND EASY CONSIDERING THE SITUATION - MAYBE NOT HAVE A REUSABLE SHOPPING BAG AS ADVERTISING.