in Waldorf MD, "From our first contact with Mike Miles who came to our home to measure and estimate to the floor installation, the service was fantastic. Now Hiring - Apply Now. We strive to ensure your satisfaction for years to come! 1, Nashua, NH 03063 |. Learn More. in Springfield VA, "Prospect Hardwood Flooring just completed a wood floor install in my house, and it looks amazing! Our Sites. Most of our business come from Happy customers. ", 5.0 star in Stafford VA, "The window that I had ordered was originally delivered with a problem that was immediately pointed to me. *In 2016 Lady House Doctors earned the esteemed Angie's List Super Service Award for our commitment to excellence, quality servi. In fact we are contemplating doing another room vs. new carpet. For example, basements and ground-level rooms are more vulnerable to moisture than rooms on higher levels. Looking for ideas? Within seconds, get matched with top-rated local pros. If it will be installed in a room intended for pets or children, you'll want to select a durable material that can handle a significant amount of wear. Due to Fire, Flood, Hail, Tornadoes and Hurricanes. Customer Reviews. We are a full-service flooring company located in Nashua New Hampshire. Answer a few questions about your home project. They took the time to make sure we were happy with the work as they progressed. A+ Rating with the Better Business Bureau. They made sure to protect the floor and walls during installation. Find your closest Floor & Decor location using our Store Locator feature. Had bamboo flooring install on second floor. Within seconds, get matched with top-rated local pros. Projects are well planned out before we start, this saves on time and money spent for everybody. We do it ALL, We rarely use this site, so we haven't set up a profile. in Aldie VA, "The quote process was quick, transparent, and professional. Servicing Southern New Hampshire and the North Shore of Massachusetts. Link We do what we say on time and on budget. They too arrived precisely on time, removed the old carpeting and installed the new floor in two hours. His crew dropped the materials off as scheduled and came exactly on time to install the flooring two days later. he was also very patient and professional. Will hire again. Very efficient. in McLean VA, "Great quality of work and way cheaper than lowes or home depot. Request your accurate and professional in-home flooring estimate. review Verified Reviews, 116 Also we do bathroom and kitchen remodels, rooms additions, home renovations etc. review American Craftsmen We provide Commercial, Residential Building Remodeling and Repairs. 520 Amherst St Ste. You are currently on the United States (English) Armstrong Flooring site. The installers did a fantastic job, and cleaned everything before they left. Halpin's . No thanks, I'd prefer to continue browsing on United States (English). They were able to install all of the flooring and cleanup in a little over 8 hours. Even more challenging can be finding the right installer. ", 5.0 star Verified Reviews, 28 The crew was very professional and the floor looks wonderful. Thanks a million! in Chantilly VA, "Hugh was very responsive and friendly. Richard Joseph and myself have been in the floor covering business for 25 years. in Reston VA. As a homeowner, one of your most important investments is flooring. We are a family business and care about giving the best service we can. ", 5.0 star Find hiring guides, material costs, expert advice, how-to's and more. Visit our website at www.noogaflooring.com and like us on Facebook at J&K Interiors/DBA Nooga Flooring. We also love what we do and make a point to go out of our way to make sure that someone’s day becomes more enjoyable from our help,  knowledge and experience!! Palm West Services stands out due to our excellent attention to detail which sustains many residual clients! Upgrades can add to the functionality, value and aesthetics of your floor. I will certainly be using again. from George S. ", "Star floor did a wonderful job installing approximately 1,230 square feet of laminate flooring on the main level of our home. We provide all aspects of landscape, hardscape, outdoor entertainment areas, concrete, masonry, outdoor kitchens, patio covers, swimming pools etc. As we navigate this unique time, we are happy to offer virtual consultations for your flooring project. Answer a few questions about your home project. Shop hundreds of styles for every room. L.G. review Locally owned 25 years. My bathroom was done in four days. Verified Reviews, 176 My Son is also part of my crew and takes the same pride in our company and work, it makes working a pleasure and we pass that onto our customers. Verified Reviews, 32 review Limited Time Only! Veteran Owned & Operated  No liquidation. from Bruce T. However, you can view our profile and our great verified reviews here: www.thumbtack.com/biz/a-step-above-5, We are a small family own  Home improvement company, We have been in the industry for over 25 years serving Northern Virginia Maryland and Washington DC. "Setting Things Straight". Our professional flooring installers are ready to help you with your next project.   Floor & Decor's COVID-19 Update Learn More. in Lansdowne VA, "Daniel and Carlos and team did a wonderful job of refacing our 30 year old cabinets. 5.0 (1) We have been in flooring business for past 19 years. Discover our wide selection and low installation rates and see why we're your best source for flooring in Baton Rouge, LA. ", 5.0 star Here are some basic considerations, regarding choosing flooring for your home. Beautiful and durable carpeting, hardwood, vinyl, laminate, and tile flooring at budget prices are found every day at our flooring store near me. from a homeowner His estimated costs were right on point. We are fully licensed, bonded and insured. Technicians were on time, worked quickly while being precise in their work. The finished product was gorgeous. 26. Absolutely love the floors! for all of their flooring needs. from Lila G. Laminate flooring, which is cheaper than hardwood, has a protective layer that provides protection from normal staining. They cleaned up after they were done. We will definitely hire Martin again for our next flooring project. Project was completed in a day and a half. For product availability and information for your current location, you may prefer browsing our Australia site. Please visit my website and check out all of the services that we can offer Enable Accessibility Shop By Room. Our experience in the industry and our commitment toNom our customers needs stands above anyone. review Verified Reviews, 15 In other words, you don't want to have tile floors that could become wet and cause older people to fall and be injured. We try to help all of our customers to accomplish their desire repairs on a timely manner so they can get the best service available for their needs. ", 5.0 star From start to finish, we work WITH you for every stage of the process. We have been in flooring business for past 19 years. To find local flooring outlets in your area, you can type “carpet stores near me,” “flooring stores near me,” or something similar in your favorite search engine to get some additional ideas about where to buy carpet or other types of flooring. Financing available. I am delighted. review Most of our business come from Happy customers. review Think about the amount of foot traffic that will your new flooring will have to endure.