https://thebakermama.com/recipes/5-ingredient-flourless-banana-bread Sometimes I substitute eggs for applesauce!! Total Time 2 hours. Have you had success with just egg yolks in baked goods before? Prep Time 10 minutes. Made without oil, and only a small amount of sugar. Really? Pin; Share; The BEST healthy banana bread recipe made with almond flour and NO flour and no oats! That texture! It adds moisture and tenderness, two of butter’s most important jobs in this recipe. Mixed up in one bowl and then baked to perfection. And while it doesn’t have the same richness as butter, butter is not the only ingredient flavoring the bread. Favorite Blogging Essentials For Success! Jump to Recipe Print Recipe. Paleo and sweetened with bananas only? bananas, coconut oil, applesauce, cream of tartar, tapioca starch and 9 more. So loving this – I have 2 pkgs of almond flour in the fridge – so am gonna have to try this out pronto! Nature lover, adventure seeker, wife, mom, dog mom. Mix the batter until it all comes together and is still a little lumpy and you will be rewarded with delicious banana bread. By overripe I mean the peel is brown or black and the bananas are slightly mushy. 1/2 cup Applesauce. Hmmm… not sure if just the yolks will work. Step 2 – In a medium-sized mixing bowl, stir to combine all the ingredients. How To Make Awesome New England Clam Chowder! 24 Carrot Kitchen Privacy Policy. Print This sweet bread is a healthier version of traditional banana breads. Keep an eye on them, and once your muffins turn golden brown on top, check them for doneness. All Rights Reserved. For healthy banana bread muffins, use a muffin tin like this one, and place paper liners in the wells. 1 cup Mashed Bananas, very ripe (about 3 bananas) 2 cups Whole Oats. Oatmeal Banana Bread Muffins. Pour the batter into the prepared pans and bake for about 25 minutes until tops are starting to become lightly golden and a toothpick comes out clean. Web Design by. In a medium bowl, cream butter and brown sugar with an electric beater. Prepare two mini loaf pans by spraying with oil (coconut). 1 1/2 cups old fashioned rolled oats* 1/2 cup protein powder, vanilla or plain (or additional oats) 1 teaspoon baking powder 1 teaspoon baking soda 1/4 teaspoon salt 1/4 cup Xylitol, … Looking for delicious allergy-friendly recipes and tips? Privacy Policy Recipe Index, 1 cup finely grated zucchini, loosely packed (200g), 1/2 cup pure maple syrup, agave, or honey. Banana Bread Green Kitchen Stories. Here are a few of the items I used in today’s recipe. Foodie recipe creator of delicious grain, gluten, and dairy-free recipes for 5+ years. If using fresh blueberries as an add-in, gently fold them into the completely mixed batter. I have a gluten free friend who would love this, I would love it too! Can we make without eggs. Fresh blueberries (frozen may turn batter blue). Will last about 3 days stored in the refrigerator. olive oil, apple sauce, vanilla extract, spelt flour, bananas and 6 more . In a large bowl, stir together the eggs, honey, applesauce, mashed banana and vanilla. Me and my family love banana bread and I do make them very often.. what better way to use the ripe bananas… But never tried using almond flour.. this is my next bake! I used dates as the sweetner, but you can also use ¼ cup of honey. Your email address will not be published. Cinnamon. I love to create clean eating, real food recipes that everyone loves. Step 5 – Let cool for 15 minutes and remove the banana bread from loaf pans. Step 3 – Scoop the batter into the two loaf pans, evenly, and smooth out the batter on the tops. Gluten-free Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins, Gluten-Free Banana Bread with Streusel Topping, https://24carrotkitchen.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/11/Flourless-Banana-Bread-Video.mp4. The base of this banana bread is only five ingredients: bananas, oats, dates, baking soda, and eggs. Healthy 5-Ingredient Flourless Banana Bread that's moist, oaty and naturally sweetened with maple syrup. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.  Grease two mini-loaf pans (I prefer coconut oil). … Optional add-ins:  mini chocolate chips or nuts. . 267. Mindblowingly delicious (<–whoops, made up a word, but it’s accurate). Overripe bananas are best for banana bread. Healthy Banana Bread Chocolate Chip Oat Breakfast Bars {vegan & gluten free} Ambitious Kitchen pure vanilla extract, coconut oil, unsweetened applesauce, cinnamon and 9 more Healthy Banana Bread … Make the mini-loaves and you’ll have breakfast today and tomorrow. Food Photographer Resources-Your One Stop Guide, Almond Butter, Banana Bread, Bread, Breakfast, Dessert, Quick Bread, Snack, (I use my homemade, gluten-free recipe on this site). I suggest checking them after about 20 minutes, and then continue to bake longer if needed. Every time I publish a post that’s more personal than just a recipe, there’s always a little fear and hesitation. Step 1 – Gather the ingredients. Applesauce is the ingredient that can save the day when you want to make banana bread and there’s not enough butter in the house. 1/4 cup Maple Syrup or Dry Sweetener Optional. Saved by The BakerMama | Maegan Brown. https://foodwisefamily.com/paleo-banana-bread-with-applesauce Slice and serve. Please give it a star rating below!★. And how about grain free, dairy free, no oil or refined sugar? Ingredients. 96,568 suggested recipes. Healthy Banana Bread (gluten-free) - Icing On The Cake Blog, Toasted Coconut Blueberry Banana Bread (GF, Low Fat) - Bakerita, Banana Cake with Chocolate Ganache (GF, Paleo) - Bakerita, 20 of the Best Gluten Free Banana Bread Recipes, Paleo Chocolate Chunk Banana Bread - Bakerita, 22 Must-Try Banana Bread Recipes - Simply Stacie, Roasted Brussels Sprouts with Pomegranate & Pecans. ✨ do you lik, APPLE CRISP ❤️✨ for the apple lovers, or, is there anything better than a slice of warm corn, question: PUMPKIN or APPLE ?! MY daughter is allergic to egg whites but she can have yolks. I'm Christine, recipe creator, photographer & lover of all things chocolate! Step 4 – Bake for about 25 minutes until a toothpick comes out clean and the banana bread loaves are lightly browned. Do not use a blender or electric mixer to blend as it may make the resulting bread. You can even swap a banana for ⅓ – ½ cup of pumpkin puree or unsweetened applesauce. * Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet. And because it’s healthy, you can have more slices without the guilt. Wow – what a fantastic loaf! This is also a great method for mashing avocados in. YUM and moist!!! Use a potato mashed to puree the bananas. My minds blown that this is flourless! 1/4-1/2 (total) cup Mix-ins of choice: Chopped Dates, Nuts, Chocolate Chips, Coconut, Dried Fruit, etc. Try it for breakfast, toasted, with your favorite jam, nut butter, or even this vegan cream cheese recipe! Additional Time 40 minutes. Top banana-bread-with-applesauce-no-sugar recipes just for you Explore more recipes . This Flourless Banana Bread is moist and delicious! Thanks for sharing! I love recipes where it tastes like I am indulging but is actually healthy. Great recipe. Your email address will not be published. Bananas are a wonderful source of many nutrients, such as Vitamin B-6, Vitamin C, and potassium! not going, Secretly Healthy Banana Bread (Gluten Free) Recipe - RecipeChart.com, http://www.bakerita.com/secretly-healthy-banana-bread-gluten-free/.