https://afewshortcuts.com/flourless-peanut-butter-banana-muffins Bake for 15 minutes at 350. I have no idea. Why You will love these flourless Peanut Butter Banana muffins: More than likely you already have everything you need to make them in the pantry. I filled mine about ⅔ of the way full and they puffed up really nice. Why???? Check out this easy, delicious, gluten-free recipe! Almost like a little brownie bite instead of a gluten-free muffin. I like all nut butters just fine, but those two are obsessed with peanut butter. Your browser will redirect to your requested content shortly. These are amazing considering the ingredients used, and they are still full of flavor. What’s not to love about that? Muffins are great, but mini muffins are the perfect bite size for a grab and go kind of snack. Plus wife to my hubby, David, for 20 years (gosh that makes me sound old). I followed the recipe except for the addition of 1/4 cup coconut flour. Line a muffin pan with papers. I added chopped walnuts because my mom always put walnuts in banana bread! http://www.myfitnesspal.com/recipe/calculator. These Weight Watchers muffins are sure to be a crowd pleaser. Your email address will not be published. Who says healthy food can’t be a little indulgent from time to time? This is the recipe for you! Ads are what helps us bring you premium content – thank you! How does this turn into a cakey muffin? There are many recipes similar to this one that are made in the blender, but not this one. Your guess is as good as mine, but it does! Top each muffin with a few extra chocolate chips. This is it! We do all of that with a few shortcuts. Fold in the chocolate chips and then pour the batter into a prepared muffin tin and bake for 8 minutes. This recipe is beyond easy, and your healthy peanut butter banana muffins will be ready in 25 minutes from start to finish. "Yeah, uh huh....that's going to work," I said to myself. Kimberley, they turned out green because of the sunbutter. Try them with mini chocolate chips! <3, I loved the muffins even better with chocolate chips. That always happens when you bake with it. I read this recipe the first time and laughed. Tried this recipe tonight, adding chocolate chips. I still had a couple of little chunks of banana, but that's ok. You could blast it in the food processor if you want it smoother. You’ll have a healthy, scrumptious little breakfast or snack ready in no time. That is all I have to say. These are AMAZING!! These muffins are made, simply and easily, in a single bowl. I am going to be honest; I sat in absolute amazement as these rose. They were soft, moist and fluffy—the way muffins should be— but simply do not need flour. Stir in chocolate chips and pour batter into prepared muffin tin. These Flourless Peanut Butter & Banana Muffins Recipe will blow you away. Preheat oven to 400°F and grease a mini muffin tin with butter or nonstick spray. Needless to say, these Flourless Peanut Butter Muffins are destined to become frequent flyers in our baking rotation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made these with sunflower seed butter (nut allergy in our family) and they tasted great! If you are looking for easy Weight Watchers muffins this is a must recipe to have in your recipe box. In a medium bowl, combine all ingredients until smooth. The protein from the eggs and peanut butter help keep you full longer, and the fiber from the bananas help to regulate your digestive system. I mixed the ingredients. Scoop the batter using a ¼ cup into each muffin liner. Enjoy! To a blender, add the bananas, eggs, peanut butter, honey, vanilla, baking soda, and salt. Usually, gluten-free recipes call for all sorts of alternative ingredients to replace the flour, but not these muffins! I've made these several times and my whole family loves them. This process is automatic. Next time they want me to mix in some chocolate chips. . Cool for 15 mins before removing them from the pan. To a blender, add the bananas, eggs, peanut butter, honey, vanilla, baking soda, and salt. Cauliflower Rice Recipe - Simple Keto Side Dish ». Yeah...I am not the neatest pan filler, but it does the trick. Thank you! Are you looking for a grain free sugar free muffin that actually tastes worth eating?! The BEST peanut butter banana muffins that are packed with protein and peanut butter flavor. I cracked one of these bad boys open. Let these sit about 15 minutes in the pan before you remove them. They've turned out great evey time . I took a bite! They are such a tasty snack! The kids have already dreamed up all kinds of combinations. You have to give this one a try! These Flourless Peanut Butter and Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins don’t contain a special gluten-free flour, nor do they taste chalky or have the texture of a hockey puck. The science behind it boggles me! Tasted wonderful! AMAZING! Thank you so much for sharing this recipe!! I scraped down the side once then finished blending. Hi Wendy, Not sure, but you can use this nutrition calculator to figure it out. Mom to 3 wonderful kids & lots of furbabies. Weird thing was - they turned GREEN aftwr they cooled. These bake for only 15 minutes at 350. Cook Time. Yields 12 mini muffins. My 18yr old enjoyed with a cup of coffee. I am dairy free and grain free due to many stomach and digestive issues so I am always searching for good recipes that will meet my needs and not make me sick!! Well, I am eating my words...and a Flourless Peanut Butter & Banana Muffins recipe that is pretty darn good!