© 2020 Tombooks Unlimited access to 200,000+ titles for every instrument, genre & skill levelStart Your Free Month Unlimited online sheet music + 50% off* prints/downloads. Find your perfect arrangement and access a variety of transpositions so you can print and play instantly, anywhere. 7 in A major, Opus 92 - II. Explore thousands of interactive sheet music titles with pro-quality backing tracks, plus powerful tools for learning, playing, recording, sharing and performing. NOTE: The image above is just a preview of the first page of this item. Unlimited access to 200,000+ titles for every instrument, genre & skill level, Sheet Music Direct is a registered trademark of Hal Leonard. Sheet Music for Trumpet with orchestral accomp. Includes an High-Quality PDF file to download instantly. I play Bart Howard's song, Fly me to the moon, what was made popular by Frank Sinatra, a little jazzy, with a little bit improvisation. Print all of your interactive scores with or without annotations. In one gesture, add personalised annotations (fingering, nuances, etc.) Posted on June 17, 2009 by Sweets . 1.99 GBP - Sold by Musicroom UK. Choose a specific passage of a piece and practise it in a loop. Annotate your scores. 1 Month Free Download the Trumpet Sheet Music of Fly Me to the Moon (Very Easy Level) by Sinatra. Bart Howard: Fly me to the moon: SSA: Vocal Score Choral 3-part SSA Hal Leonard. Otherwise, fill the form below to post your review: About "Fly Me To The Moon (In Other Words)", VERY IMPORTANT! Download free for iPad today. This is a Hal Leonard digital item that includes: This music can be instantly opened with the following apps: Copyright ©1999-2020 Virtual Sheet Music, Inc. - All Rights Reserved. Get your unlimited access PASS!1 Month Free. Unlimited access to 200,000+ titles for every instrument, genre & skill level Start Your Free Month Get your unlimited access PASS! Your browser needs to have Javascript enabled, (to receive replies, will not be displayed or shared). www.tomplay.com Play with an accompaniment! I can’t say much about the sax player, so the comments say in You tube. Browse our 65 arrangements of "Fly Me to the Moon." Print and download Fly Me to the Moon sheet music composed by Bart Howard in F Major (transposable). Allegretto (Intermediate Level). This item is also available for other instruments or in different versions: How do you rate this music title overall? 300,000+ songs via the world's largest in-app store, superior practice tools, easy PDF import and more. Download the Trumpet Sheet Music of Fly Me to the Moon (Advanced Level) (MTB Exam version) by Sinatra. Similar items. Ryan Kisor trumpet solo on Fly me to the Moon . Details. Ryan Kisor’s trumpet sound is very clean on this tune. Sheet music is available for Piano, Voice, Guitar and 32 others with 23 scorings and 6 notations in 19 genres. Take a listen to this nice Jazz trumpet solo of Ryan Kisor on Fly me to the Moon. The world's premier online sheet music subscription. Licensed to Virtual Sheet Music® by Hal Leonard® publishing company. This Jazz video displays good use of Ryan Kisor’s trumpet technique. Sheet Music for Trumpet with orchestral accomp. 1.99 GBP - Sold by Musicroom UK. Details. Fly Me to the Moon (Advanced Level) (MTB Exam version), Nothing's Gonna Change My Love For You (Beginner Level), The Commitments - In the Midnight Hour (Intermediate/Advanced Level), Symphony No. Download and Print Fly Me To The Moon (In Other Words) sheet music for Trumpet Solo by Julie London in the range of B3-G5 from Sheet Music Direct. Audio playback license courtesy of Tency Music SAS. Reviews about Fly Me To The Moon (In Other Words): I needed a part for this popular tune for a last-minute gig and found it here. SKU: MN0077036 SKU: MN0077036 Musicnotes Pro Send a Gift Card Enjoy an unrivalled sheet music experience for iPad—sheet music viewer, score library and music store all in one app. It saved my night. Details Listen. Similar items . $2.49 (save 58%) if you become a Member! Julie London: Fly Me To The Moon (In Other Words) for trumpet solo, intermediate trumpet sheet music. Download free for iPad today. Thousands of scores with high-quality recordings to accompany you! (learn more...). Details Listen. to your interactive score. Bart Howard: Fly me to the moon (in other words): SATB: Vocal Score Choral SATB SATB, Piano [Sheet music] Hal Leonard. Slow down or speed up the tempo of the music to suit your level.