This can be caused by the twisting of the FM Transmitter back and forth while it is inserted into the power port. sandrift, Nov 6, 2007 4:09 PM in response to Logos3d, Nov 7, 2007 12:11 AM in response to viali17, Nov 7, 2007 12:12 AM in response to sandrift. There is nothing that Apple needs to address. When I plus the product into the outlet and the other side to the phone, my phone begins to charge but the Belkin is still not on. Plays one track, then memory card gets some problem and spotfy freezes. Just not with the FM Transmitter. I'm trying to play my Ipod in my '99 Cavalier. Anyone that told you an iOS 5 issue existed, was simply trying to get rid of you and not deal with your issue. As well as this, your FM Transmitter in the car is hooked into the same elec relay as the amp – so generally has more interference, etc than over the air FM. Less. Save big on Echo, Fire TV, and more at Amazon right now. I have an old FM radio transmitter that I use to listen to my Ipod songs in the car, but it doesn't work with my new Iphone; it just plays music through the Iphone speakers. Why is Belkin Wi-Fi on iPhone not working? macOS Big Sur elevates the most advanced desktop operating system in the world to a new level of power and beauty. Is the iphone 11 worth it i've had my iphone x for 2 years now and its perfectly fine. This app is intended for people who already own an fm transmitter and are trying to find the best frequencies to tune to. What does sent as a text message mean? I have the same problem. In response to Logos3d, Nov 7, 2007 12:11 AM in response to viali17 Or, maybe your signal will still work but all else not as such since the antenna being disconnected. Posted By rslpl In General Chat May 8, 2018 Messages: 7, Views: 298. Suddenly it has stopped working. Logos3d, HELP: my car Ipod radio transmitter not working, User profile for user: ... the phone complains that it does not work with this device, but it works fine for me. More An FM radio transmitter is a device that transmits audio from your phone in the form of FM frequencies. Thanks so much for the quick response; you save me time going to apple store , Thanks again...just reinforces above reply even more! The car doesn't have a cassette player so that is not an option. | Terms of Use & Contacts | Privacy Policy. (iphone issue)? To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question. Apple disclaims any and all liability for the acts, omissions and conduct of any third parties in connection with or related to your use of the site. The technical reason is that adequate FM reception requires an antenna that is much larger than these devices. My iPhone only works when on speakerphone? I am using a iPhone 4 and Spotify used to work great with it while connecting the FM Transmitter in the car. Tighten the tip by … I have one of those FM transmitters that has both the charger and the 3.5mm jack. As far as I know there is no Apple certified FM transmitter that works with the iPhone While there are FM transmitters that might work it seems that the reviews on them are contradictory, for some people they work just fine for others don't work at all and for others there is to much radio interference http://www.everythingicafe.com/forum/iphone-accessories/iphone-fm-transmitter-11 … Also when I unplug the device it work properly. 3G/4G/LTE/WiFi is in. Although the Car Speakers are getting sound from FM Transmitter. To the extent that I am thinking of getting rid. It freezes my pone, takes an age to sync tracks, and needs reinstalled every so often. When I plus the product into the outlet and the other side to the phone, my phone begins to charge but the Belkin is still not on. As far as I know there is no Apple certified FM transmitter that works with the iPhone. It's frustrating because I know it's connected because it starts charging, but I can't get it to play. Looks like no one’s replied in a while. Just not with the FM Transmitter. I'm trying to play my Ipod in my '99 Cavalier. I don't work at Apple, but my reasoning is: FM/AM is out. The app is simple and easy to use, and has made finding the most viable frequencies much much easier for me. Anyone have some suggestions? I am using a iPhone 4 and Spotify used to work great with it while connecting the FM Transmitter in the car. I recently purchased a Belkin auto live fm transmitter to connect my iphone to my car stereo. Why isn't my belkin wireless router working? Auto-suggest helps you quickly narrow down your search results by suggesting possible matches as you type. I'm looking to buy a decent FM transmitter for my iPhone 3G. , User profile for user: Although the Car Speakers are getting sound from FM Transmitter. How to re-allow Twitter to access my photos? Check out Spotify Answers for solutions to a wide range of topics.