It's not the bet chocolate coffee I've had (still trying to decide between Dunkin Donuts, Gevalia, and this one). Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Folgers Simply Gourmet Natural Chocolate Flavored Ground Coffee, 10 Ounces at Amazon.com. Sprinkle lightly with cinnamon, if desired. Serve immediately. An indulgent treat that awakens your senses and calms your mind, every fresh-brewed cup of Folgers Simply Gourmet Natural Chocolate flavored coffee offers a little balance to your day. I care about ingredients and this is so cool it does not have a bunch of fake stuff in it. Contains no artificial flavors. 2. Beat milk with mixer on high speed 30 seconds or until thick layer of foam forms on surface. Folgers Simply Gourmet ® is a line of naturally flavored coffee that can turn your morning ritual (and every cup after that) into a guilt-free indulgence. 1. I went back to buy more and it was not available through Amazon, only second-party sellers, which tend to be expensive. Enjoy that time with Folgers Simply Gourmet Natural Chocolate flavored coffee. Pour strong-brewed Folgers Simply Gourmet Natural Chocolate Raspberry Flavored Coffee, or your favorite variety desired amount of coffee over ice cream. Take a moment to satisfy your cravings for a life that’s simply more about… you. Folgers Simply Gourmet Natural Chocolate Flavored Ground Coffee, 10... Folgers Simply Gourmet Natural Chocolate Flavored Ground Coffee, 10 Ounces. Whether you’re brewing a whole pot or just a single cup, you can find Folgers Coffee in a form that’s right for you. Smuckers is the parent company of Folgers. I love caramel flavored coffee but it always tastes so sweet and so fake at the dunkin donuts and mcdonalds and everywhere. This had to have happened at the warehouse or place the product was shipped from. Enjoy the smooth taste and pleasant aroma of 100% Premium Arabica Coffee perfectly balanced with natural, gourmet chocolate flavor. After years of (mild) coffee-snobbery, I've found a new fave brand! Folgers coffees are delicately balanced and perfectly blended for an aroma that will instantly delight your senses. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. Contains no artificial flavors. Where to Buy Folgers® Coffee Near You. Each shipment is carefully sorted and cup-tested to ensure the consistent flavor and standard of quality that Folgers Coffee has been known for since 1850. I'll admit right now: I am a "Quality + Price" snob when it comes to flavored coffee. Folgers Simply Gourmet Natural Chocolate Flavored Ground Coffee, 10 Ounces: Amazon.sg: Grocery & Gourmet Food Reviewed in the United States on October 10, 2018. Kahlua Gourmet Ground Coffee, French Vanilla, 12 Ounce, New England Coffee Hazelnut Creme, 11 Ounce, Seattle's Best Coffee Post Alley Blend (Previously Signature Blend No. You can edit your question or post anyway. The only one I don't adore is the Chocolate Raspberry because, although I like it, I think the flavors lose something in the blend. The coffee is excellent & so is it's taste. After years of (mild) coffee-snobbery, I've found a new fave brand! Each flavor combines the smooth Folgers® taste you already love with its own kind of added deliciousness. Enjoy that time with Folgers® Simply Gourmet™ Natural Caramel Flavored Ground Coffee. Unable to add item to List. I am a Wife, with 3 kids- I enjoy coffee very much. Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. Enjoy the smooth taste and pleasant aroma of 100% Premium Arabica Coffee perfectly balanced with natural, gourmet chocolate flavor. I'm someone that prefers White Castle's coffee with heavy cream over Starbucks, so keep that in mind. Folgers Simply Gourmet Flavored Ground Coffee with Other Natural Flavors, Chocolate, 10 oz, Naturally flavored coffee with NO artificial flavors, A perfect blend of 100% Premium Arabica Coffee beans and natural flavoring, Roasted-to-perfection ground coffee combined with natural chocolate flavor for a decadent taste and aroma, Enjoy the delicious, naturally flavored coffee on its own or with a touch of real cream and natural sugars, Available in six natural gourmet coffee flavors: Chocolate, Vanilla, Caramel, Cinnamon, Chocolate Raspberry, and Mint. Prime members enjoy free & fast delivery, exclusive access to movies, TV shows, games, and more. Like I said, it's perfect. The Natural Caramel is easily my favorite of this product line, but I like to blend it with this chocolate one. Keurig, Keurig Hot, K-Cup, and the K logo are trademarks of Keurig Green Mountain, Inc., used with permission. 1. I am a Wife, with 3 kids- I enjoy coffee very much. We aim to show you accurate product information. There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. By working with coffee suppliers who are equally passionate about human rights, environmental practices, and safety procedures, and through our work with UTZ Certified to make green coffee purchases, we are continually introducing sustainable coffee practices to enable a better future for all. Enjoy the smooth taste and pleasant aroma of 100% Premium Arabica Coffee perfectly balanced with natural, gourmet chocolate raspberry flavor. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. AMAZING TASTE AND AROMA!! Like I said, it's perfect. Enjoy that time with Folgers® Simply Gourmet™ Natural Caramel Flavored Ground Coffee. I care about ingredients and this is so cool it does not have a bunch of fake stuff in it. It also analyses reviews to verify trustworthiness. Simply Gourmet® Natural Chocolate Raspberry Flavored Ground Coffee Read All Reviews Write a Review Indulge in a 100% naturally flavored Arabica coffee, with savory Chocolate Raspberry flavor. There are 2 customer reviews and 3 customer ratings. The entire line of Folger's Simply Gourmet Naturals is worth trying. There was a problem completing your request. Cover and process until smooth, adding additional ice cream, if necessary, until frappe reaches desired consistency. No bitterness. I am drinking it now, yummm. Please try your search again later. No chemical taste. Pour hot milk into cups, spooning foam over top. Beats the expensive brands, hands down. Our Mountain Grown beans are sourced from only trusted growers and roasted locally in New Orleans, Louisiana. For more than 150 years, Folgers has been the 'Best Part of Wakin' Up' with its Mountain Grown beans and fresh, eye-opening aroma. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. I have not had Folgers coffee in a few years because I am just stuck on dark roast coffees that taste better than their typical coffee in the red can- I was skeptical when ordering this. No bitterness. Roasted in New Orleans, Louisiana. The issue I had with my Amazon order was when I received the 4 bags of coffee I ordered they appeared to have been put through a compactor because each bag was as solid as a rock. I was very pleased to find a flavored coffee with no artificial flavoring.