€, Gesamtmarktwert der Zugänge: 178,73 Mio. Don’t sleep on Reading doing business with free agents however: they could prove to be crucial members of our team! Mit FussballTransfers verpasst du kein Tor, kein Gerücht, keinen Transfer und keine Entwicklung in der Fußballwelt. €, Gesamtmarktwert der Zugänge: 130,15 Mio. The Bayern centre-back has played six times for his club this season in the Bundesliga, as well as making one appearance in the Champions League. explains more about how we use your data, and your rights. Get your daily fix of latest soccer transfers & rumours from top football leagues! Spurs have been monitoring the 32-year-old since 2017, according to Italian outlet Tutto Mercato Web. Jose Mourinho's busy summer in the transfer market seems to be paying off as things stand, and he could be tempted to add even more players when January comes around. Burnley Rumours. €, Gesamtmarktwert der Abgänge: 242,43 Mio. The passion he exhibited when he scored that injury-time winner showed he clearly cared about the plight of the club. City’s long-standing association with Etihad is set to continue beyond this season, thus ensuring that they will remain at the forefront of European football. Eight months on from the start of lockdown, Kevin Dix shares how his matchday routine has evolved over the years, from Elm Park to the Mad Stad. €, Gesamtmarktwert der Zugänge: 46,30 Mio. I’ve picked out three of my favorites here. Barca’s £100m-a-year deal with Nike runs until 2028, while a lucrative £47m per year deal with Rakuten as their main shirt sponsors keeps the cash tills ringing. Hahnemann kept 22 clean sheets in the 106 season, almost a 50% record, and was a solid presence in our first run in the Premier League, starting every game. €, Gesamtmarktwert der Abgänge: 87,40 Mio. The best three signings of the past two years have been on frees. Gabby Agbonlahor has warned Daniel Levy to ensure Son Heung-min signs a new contract at Tottenham to stop bigger clubs coming after him. Login; Register . I can’t develop a convincing argument for dropping any of these three players right now, and that’s great news. Barcelona are not too far behind Madrid in the overall financial stakes, and their cause is helped by some eye-watering sponsorship deals. Speaking to Football Insider, Agbonlahor said: "Son is the best player in the Premier League, for me, by a country mile. Ben unpacks a revealing night with Pauno on STAR’s online Fans Forum event. We all know how Lucas João has been performing this year, and long may his scoring streak continue. Keine Panik. Football transfers, the latest football player transfer deals and player loan moves. Find all the latest transfer news here from around the world, powered by Goal.com. Redknapp: Liverpool must buy in Jan, We would like your feedback, please fill in our survey. €, Gesamtmarktwert der Abgänge: 93,70 Mio.