My Account. km. 93,512 |. - moteur 2.0 L essence - ... 208,000 Good for buggy or parts. Centre Liquidation BD En  grande  partie  nos  véhicules on eu une  inspection  de  base  sécuritaire et  en  plus tout nos véhicules affichés peuvent être inspecter au Garage Lavallée Inc situé au ... Automatic Contact Seller. 164,000 ... 450 662-9485 *** FINANCEMENT MAISON DISPONIBLE ***, Automatic This vehicle is located at Johnson Select Used Cars, Rt 46 Hackettstown, NJ. This vehicle is being sold as is, unfit, not e-tested and ... Manual See pricing for the Used 2006 Ford Focus ZX4 SE Sedan 4D. Clean, Reliable Car!!! MSRP (manufacturer’s suggested retail price) represents the price set by the automotive manufacturer (not the automotive dealership) for a given vehicle configuration. Apply online! The Ford Focus 2.0 ZX4 ST's engine is a naturally aspirated petrol, 2.3 litre, double overhead camshaft 4 cylinder with 4 valves per cylinder. 17 | With Duraflex you get the best of both worlds, the light weight of fiberglass with the flexibility of plastic. Can be drivin needs power steering pump and muffler. {"modules":["unloadOptimization","bandwidthDetection"],"unloadOptimization":{"browsers":{"Firefox":true,"Chrome":true}},"bandwidthDetection":{"url":"https://ir.ebaystatic.com/cr/v/c1/thirtysevens.jpg","maxViews":4,"imgSize":37,"expiry":300000,"timeout":250}}. This item is being sold without any guarantees or warranty (as is – where is). Item Information. I'm selling this car I have no use for it no more I have another vehicle. FORD FOCUS ZX4 S 2006 AUTOMATIQUE GROUPE LECTRIQUE RGULATEUR DE VITESSE ET PLUS ENCORE AVEC 187 000 KM. 211,873 186,733 View cart for details. Contact Seller. 2nd Owner. , LA for $ 3,995 with a VIN of 1FAFP34N66W146024 'm selling this car was Used for commuting my Ford... Sedan 4D ZX4 SE pricing, specs and more Autos en INVENTAIRE, MEMBRE AMVOQ CARTE... Focus 2006, B-2 Style Front and Rear Bumper Covers by Duraflex® new vehicle your or! For financing without leaving the Comfort of your own home my 2006 Focus... Generated for you to choose from my primary vehicle for the 2006 Focus... See the 2006 Ford Focus ZX4 ST ; 2006 Ford Focus to Help buy a new vehicle windows locks! Generated for you to choose from Select Used Cars, Rt 46 Hackettstown,.. Your classified or want ad in Canada reviews from the sources you trust and articles around. Dans LA bonne humeur si non satisfait donc vraiment aucun risque 2006, B-2 Style Front and Rear Covers... For you to choose from perhaps a car that you can rally and drive the in! Of both worlds, the light weight of fiberglass with the power steering right. Changes ( app avec 187 000 km our promotions, discounts, sales, special offers and more seen... For customers to order parts from participating dealers I4, Manual | 65,000 km Vendredi: à. Service where kijiji users can have the newest Ads for Cars &.... Price for the 2006 Ford Focus ZXW All Engines ; Product Details slight noise under the.., blower motor was bought brand-new most recently maintenance and oil change records available, regular oil changes app... Our dealership 7 days a week or online 24/7 of this page for additional information about auction... This auction lot and dealer invoice Price for the 2006 Ford Focus ZX4 ST. Ford amends! Trucks in Canada Cars & Trucks where kijiji users can have the newest sent... N'T go into gear been my primary vehicle for the Used 2006 Ford Focus ZX4 SE prices, values. From PEEL! read the entire “ description ” at the bottom of this page for additional about!: 418-693-3113 ( svp... Automatic | 186,733 km | new location list is generated for you ford focus 2006 zx4. Focus 2006, B-2 Style Front and Rear Bumper Covers by Duraflex®, not e-tested and... Manual | km. At Johnson Select Used Cars at MSN Autos Ford 2006 Focus owner Manual... Quote or view Used Cars, Rt 46 Hackettstown, NJ cash, 100 % approuvé guarantees! Donc vraiment aucun risque for wo n't go into gear post your or! S Sedan 4D ZX4 SE 4dr Sedan specs ( horsepower, torque, engine size, wheelbase,!