their pizza are very tasty, fresh and nature. Get quick answers from Four Star Pizza Fairview staff and past visitors. We've been round the block a few times, so we know what we're doing. The pizzas are a little doughy. Learn more. Location is great, only few min walk from home. Our aggregate rating, “Sluurpometro”, is 88 based on 66 parameters and reviews, If you need to contact by phone, call the number +353 1 529 2299, Fill the form for asking the restaurateur to send to Sluurpy the restaurant's menu, An error has occurred! I Ibether go...More. Our pizzas in Fairview are available for both collection and delivery – we aim to deliver your pizza within 30 minutes. It never disappoints. However, this may be a false economy as no one ever really likes the sides.If you are looking to boost your friend numbers, Four Star now has a Facebook page. four star pizza Fairview in Dublin (County Dublin) reviews, contact details, photos, open hours and map directions. Welcome to Four Star Pizza. Hmm...I'd say Three Star. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in United Kingdom. just find out from Four star pizza Fairview how the pizza dough balls are made, ordered pizza from them last night and saw they use their hands to rolling the dough to a dough ball,its amazing all those balls are made by hands in these days. Four Star Pizza Fairview, Dublin Picture: shop - Check out Tripadvisor members' 50,807 candid photos and videos of Four Star Pizza Fairview They have ice cream machine so summer dessert after meal for kids is sorted. Four Star Pizza Fairview, Dublin: See 6 unbiased reviews of Four Star Pizza Fairview, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #1,803 of 2,734 restaurants in Dublin. Enter a valid email address and password. We have been around the block a few times, so we know what we are doing … you can taste it. However, on the upside, the chain seems to be fighting hard against the recession with a host of deals, including the Mega Mega Deal, which includes a large pizza, chicken dippers, wedges and bottle of coke for €19.95. This is a place to go/ call to when my 5 year old craves some margharita pizza. .css-1o5pw2t{width:24px;height:24px;display:inline-block;vertical-align:middle;position:relative;overflow:hidden;top:-0.1em;fill:rgba(187,186,192,1);}.css-1o5pw2t::before{position:absolute;display:block;left:0;}.css-1o5pw2t::after{content:'';display:block;position:absolute;left:0;right:0;top:0;bottom:0;}.css-1o5pw2t svg{position:absolute;width:100%;height:100%;fill:inherit;display:block;left:0;top:0;right:0;bottom:0;}.css-1o5pw2t:hover,.css-1o5pw2t:focus{fill:rgba(117,114,128,1);}. You can taste it.…. Delivery €3. Four Star Pizza Fairview in Dublin, browse the original menu, read the reviews and find out the prices, on Sluurpy Four Star Pizza Fairview achieved more than 6 ratings I have to say it's very good value for money, highly recommended. Quality of the food is great, and delivery is usually faster than most other takeaway restaurants. Location is great, only few min walk from home. Get quick answers from Four Star Pizza Fairview staff and past visitors. To bring you a truely authentic NYC experience our dough is still freshly made every day and we ensure only the best ingredients are used. Speedy delivery too! If you or someone you’re ordering for has a food allergy or intolerance, click here. I Ibether go...next time in Centra for 4 eur and buy one from there. Last time when i buy from this Four Star LOL Pizza but yes it was at Fhibsborough Dublin7More. The pizzas are a little doughy. We just got two pizzas 15 minutes a go. Let me tel you about the sour s...t taste we got i think this was the worst that i NOT EAT.. their pizza are very tasty, fresh and nature. If you have a food allergy or intolerance (or someone you’re ordering for has), please phone the restaurant on 015292299. It was closed for renovation a while ago and when it re-opened I was delighted to find it now has a seated area. Four Star Pizza Dublin; Four Star Pizza, Fairview; Get Menu, Reviews, Contact, Location, Phone Number, Maps and more for Four Star Pizza Restaurant on Zomato Serves Fast Food, Pizza… They have ice cream machine so summer dessert after meal for kids is sorted. The Leading Hotels Of The World in Dublin, Hotels near The Book of Kells and the Old Library Exhibition, Hotels near EPIC The Irish Emigration Museum, Hotels near National Museum of Ireland - Archaeology, Restaurants for Special Occasions in Dublin, Breakfast Restaurants in North City Centre, Irish Restaurants for Special Occasions in Temple Bar. Hmm...I'd say Three Star. You can taste it.…. There aren't enough food, service, value or atmosphere ratings for Four Star Pizza Fairview, Ireland yet. more. Can a vegetarian person get a good meal at this restaurant? Lovely pizzas Lovely pizzas Lovely pizzas more. Four Star Pizza Fairview: Now a sit in diner - See 6 traveler reviews, 6 candid photos, and great deals for Dublin, Ireland, at Tripadvisor.