Learn more about our Returns Policy. Your feedback helps us make Walmart shopping better for millions of customers. Why do we use goat milk? Freshen up the aroma of any room with Better Homes and Gardens Scented Wax Cubes. We’re having technical issues, but we’ll be back in a flash. Good news — You can still get free 2-day shipping, free pickup, & more. I often get compliments and asked what perfume I'm wearing. It is naturally balanced for the skin and naturally homogenized. Sorry, this webpage requires JavaScript to function correctly. A lot of the scents are harsh. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. Warm, purifying, grounding, rich, and recharging: what’s not to like? This button opens a dialog that displays additional images for this product with the option to zoom in or out. love this candle but don't recommend ordering online. Not happy with a purchase? This is the best one yet. this is the best sense ever just adding 1cube will sent your whole entire house. I would definitely recommend. Reviewed in the United States on January 11, 2018. No problem. Please try again later. Returns Policy. There is nothing like the fresh sent of sage to relax you! I love Walmart candles! Zum Bar Goat's Milk Soap - Patchouli - 3 ounces (3 Pack), Zum Bar Goat's Milk Soap - Sandalwood-Citrus - 3 ounces (3 Pack), Indigo Wild Zum Bar Goat's Milk Soap, Patchouli - 5 Pack, Zum Bar Goat's Milk Soap - Frankincense-Lavender - 3 ounces (3 Pack), ZUM Frankincense and Myrrh Soap Bar, 3 OZ, Zum Bar Goat's Milk Soap - Frankincense and Myrrh - 3 ounces (6 Pack). I was thrilled when I looked for and found it on Amazon and can have it shipped to me! Soft, pleasant smell. Your feedback helps us make Walmart shopping better for millions of customers. This one makes me feel relaxed. And then there’s Frankincense-Patchouli. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. We'll smell you now and later! and we have not verified it. I used to buy this at a local store. Learn more about our Returns Policy. Sorry got to be real. Use in any of your wax melting devices to transform your room of choice into a warm welcoming place for yourself or any company you may have coming over. I was so disappointed when I moved to a different state and could no longer find this soap. For the 2020 holiday season, returnable items shipped between October 1 and December 31 can be returned until January 31, 2021. See more details at. We created Compact by Design to identify products that, while they may not always look very different, have a more efficient design. These last a couple weeks and smell very good. Candle burns nice, not a lot of excess smoke. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. This pack features the essential oils infused scent from Better Homes and Gardens, Frankincense and Patchouli… Sold by iServe and ships from Amazon Fulfillment. At Indigo Wild, we love good smells and hate harsh ingredients. Pick some up today at your local Walmart, or order online at Walmart.com. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Our payment security system encrypts your information during transmission. Get specific details about this product from customers who own it. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. Lather up with Indigo Wild aromatherapy body soap. Select Option. Please enable JavaScript in your browser and reload the page. Reviewed in the United States on June 29, 2020. Manufacturers, This pack features the essential oils infused scent from Better Homes and Gardens, Frankincense and Patchouli. There is no smell when you finish. Electrode, Comp-9291a418-6e13-4610-80e1-ff270d99d40a, DC-wus-prod-a14, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-20.0.40, SHA-41ed8468826085770503056bd2c9bc8be5b55386, CID-bfb5e69e-007-175bd1430915f7, Generated: Thu, 12 Nov 2020 15:30:18 GMT, Better Homes&gardens Bhg Frankincense & Patchouli Eo Infused, Dawhud Direct Plug-in Fragrance Wax Melt Warmers (Antique White Ceramic Accent),

Freshen up the aroma of any room with Better Homes and Gardens Scented Wax Cubes. We aim to show you accurate product information. Check out our wide selection of third-party gift cards. More than that, we believe in good juju. Have bought Zum soap before from different supplier and the soap was wrapped and sealed and are a smidge larger. Walmart+ helps you save more time & money this holiday. Zum Bar Goat's Milk Soap - Patchouli-Orange - 3 ounces (3 Pack), 360Feel Patchouli Deodorant Soap - 5oz patchouli essential oil Exfoliation Bar- Musky-earthy reminiscent of wet soil scent- Pepermint Leaves Skin Scrub- Organic Castile-Gift ready. I first purchased this in a store and then after enjoying the soap so much I purchase 3 pack on Amazon. Both Frankincense and Patchouli have been used for their medicinal and spiritual properties by many cultures for thousands of years. One of these items ships sooner than the other. Your email address will never be sold or distributed to a third party for any reason. Frankincense & Patchouli candle features notes of gently spiced olibanum, warm patchouli, and woody vetiver revealing notes of patchouli and ambered floral. Reviewed in the United States on April 3, 2019, Reviewed in the United States on June 22, 2017.