French Bayonne Ham - Boneless Add to basket. 28.95 €. 11000 gourmet products from 1600 artisan producers to order safely online with BienManger.com. BienManger.com, your online delicatessen shop. Etoile pleine. Gourmet Food Store is thrilled to be able to offer an incredible selection of French gourmet foods, including sophisticated cheese boards, escargots, butter, confectionery, chocolate, fruit purees and more. Are you looking for the best website for sending the best Gift Hamper to France? There are as many possible definitions of "bien manger (eating well)" as there are gourmets: for some it's homemade products, for others it's organic eating, consume locally or reproduce the cuisine of the great chefs ... BienManger.com meets all these definitions by focusing on the taste, provenance, quality of products and their manufacture. Alcohol abuse is bad for your health, please consume in moderation. When it comes to Sending Gifts to France then we offer our best service to customers and help them Send Gifts to France via our Online Portal that renders you an extended range of superior quality products for your loved ones. Stock up your cart with the finest foods of France - don't forget a box of macarons, the perfect gift! Send Gift baskets To France : Gift baskets delivery online to France for every occasion and special days.Take a look at our wide assortment of gift baskets, You may find the perfect ... to gift someone. Etoile pleine. You will find on this website 11000 products selected from over 1600 partners: producers, craftsmen and manufacturers from France and around the world. By browsing this website, you accept our privacy policy and the use of cookies. "My friends were on cloud nine when I ordered Gourmet Hamper from your website for my birthday party." Pick up the most outstanding premium Gourmet Gift Baskets, Chocolate Gift Baskets or other Gift Hampers of your choice and Order Online for Delivery of Gift Basket to France. – Jeremy, "My sister hugged me tight when I ordered for her Chocolate Hamper for her birthday from your shopping portal. With over hundreds of chosen, elite Gift items, we offer you the hassle-free convenience of Sending Gifts to France and commemorating each and every occasion of your dear ones. South-West of France's taste. They were really yummy." Spicy, sweet or favoured, discover our selection of tasty mustards. Keep up the good work." – Miranda, "I bought a Wine Hamper from your site and the selection of wine at such affordable price is really commendable. Deliver Tokens of Happiness to Your Loved Ones in France : BienManger paniers garnis. Place your order now and get delivery of Gifts to France on the very Same Day. Browse our Pnline Portal and get the perfect Gift Basket for your dear ones, residing in France. Send Same Day Gifts to France and enlighten every occasion of your friends and family living back there. Henceforth, treat your near and dear ones with extravagant Gift Baskets from our E-shop and get Same Day Delivery utility from our side for prompt delivery. – Richard, "I congratulated my friend on her baby shower by sending her Fresh Fruit Hamper from your site and she went on thanking me again and again." Thanks a lot." Then this is the right place. All products are tested and approved by the BienManger.com tasting committee before being offered on the website. Since 2000, BienManger.com has been researching in each region of France and in each country products with authentic flavors and selecting for you the best, from the French gastronomic traditions to the latest trends. Order Online and let your loved one’s heart melt in joy when they receive these bundles of happiness in the form of luxurious Gift Baskets. – Jacob. Pick up the most outstanding premium Gourmet Gift Baskets, Chocolate Gift Baskets or other Gift Hampers of your choice and Order Online for Delivery of Gift Basket to France. Etoile pleine. Send Gift Baskets Online to France. Etoile pleine. Be it your friend’s Birthday or your relative’s Wedding, send finest quality Gift Baskets accommodating vintage Wines, luscious Gourmet Foods, fresh Dairy Cheese, aromatic Fresh Flowers and many more. Gourmet gift box. In addition, one can choose various products according to their price range that is, Gifts from USD 40-70 or Gifts from USD 70-100. Choose from our beautiful catalog to send online. Send Same Day Gifts to France and enlighten every occasion of your friends and family living back there. – Hillary, "Your quality gifts and super fast delivery have totally mesmerized me. Please contact us by email should you have any question.