• Taxes and shipping are not included when determining the minimum order size. It is the companion volume to more well-known "Second Horn… (S0.227425). DESCRIPTION: Guthrie: Brass Duet Book – A book of eight two-voice canons for brass duet. Neo-Classical Sheet Music. Tell a friend (or remind yourself) about this product. In stock ... 20 Duets for Horn … - Drink to Me with Only Thine Eyes … Download and print in PDF or MIDI free sheet music for Le Basque in A major by Marais, Marin arranged by AJ Knotts for French Horn, Euphonium (Brass Duet) Score sheet music by James M. Guthrie: jmsgu3 at Sheet Music Plus. Drink to Me Only with Thine Eyes - trad. To $36.00. Gallay, Jacques François. You consent to our cookies and privacy policy if you continue to use this site. • We reserve the right to discontinue or change FREE Budget Shipping at any time. For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser. ]. Error! Please. Instrumentation: Duet Instruments: French Horn These duets have been compiled from three pre-1800 publication. { Avoid disclosing contact information (email addresses, phone numbers, etc. You can also download at any time in your Digital Library. Jot us a note and we’ll get back to you as quickly as possible. Since inception, the organization has donated over $60 million worth of new musical instruments, equipment, and technology to 2,201 schools in 277 school districts around the country–impacting the lives of hundreds of thousands of students.In light of COVID-19, music education is experiencing an existential crisis. Nautilus (Horn solo or with electroacoustic devise) Duets. Now for a limited time, enjoy FREE Budget Shipping on orders $70 USD and over!Simply choose FREE Budget Air/Ground as your shipping method during checkout. RM167 My Favourite Brass Duets Accompaniment Book 3 Vendy-Cockcroft PNO ACCOMPS, RM166 My Favourite Brass Duets Accompaniment Book 2 Vendy-Cockcroft PNO ACCOMPS, RM165 My Favourite Brass Duets Accompaniment Book 1 Vendy-Cockcroft PNO ACCOMPS, RM155 My Favourite French Horn Duets Book 3 Cockcroft Editor 2 FRENCH HORN, RM154 My Favourite French Horn Duets Book 2 Cockcroft Editor 2 FRENCH HORN, RM153 My Favourite French Horn Duets Book 1 Cockcroft Editor 2 FRENCH HORN, My Favourite Brass Duets Accompaniment Book 3, My Favourite Brass Duets Accompaniment Book 2, My Favourite Brass Duets Accompaniment Book 1. Used to contact you regarding your review. SHEET MUSIC STORE … Subsequent shipments for the same order will incur a multiple shipment charge for each additional shipment. Posted on January 1, 2010 by Admin • 0 Comments. Be the first to review this product . This page lists IMSLP entries which feature the horn. Guthrie: Brass Duet Book - A book of eight two-voicecanons for brass duet, These duets are a valuable resource for sight-reading andcan be performed in recital individually, in small groups, or in their entirety. All Rights Reserved. Print and Download Guthrie: Brass Duet Book For French Horn & Euphonium sheet music. Period: Modern: Piece Style Modern: Instrumentation Trumpet and Horn 30 Duets for Two Horns. For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser. We'll instantly send an email containing product info and a link to it. • Gift Certificates do not count towards the minimum order size. JavaScript seems to be disabled in your browser. Consider writing about your experience and musical tastes. Sorry but your review could not be submitted, please verify the form and try again. 301 scores found en TUBA on Tuba , Trombone, French horn. Hampel, Anton Joseph. Horn Solo Sheet Music, 21st Century Sheet Music  Learn more about Save The Music and its efforts at www.savethemusic.org. Leave it blank if you wish to appear as "Anonymous". 20 Duets for Horn and Tuba is perfect for a get together with a friend or for a teacher and student. Ends at 7:59 GMT on 12 November 2020. Easily share your music lists with friends, students, and the world. This set includes pieces from Bach, Beethoven, Chopin, etc. • Switch back to classic skin, Orchestral Works with prominent Horn parts and solos, Lied ohne Worte for Cello and Piano, Op.109, Erinnerung an Carl Maria von Weber, Op.66, Trio for 3 Horns, with Orchestra or Piano, Op.15, Horn Concerto in E-flat major, QV 5:Anh.12, Concertpiece for Four Horns and Orchestra, Op.86, Concerto for Violin and 3 Horns, TWV 54:D2, Concerto for Violin, Oboe and 2 Horns, TWV 54:F1, Concertino for Horn and Orchestra in E minor, J. Our independent musicians have created unique compositions and arrangements for the Sheet Music Plus community, many of which are not available anywhere else. Make a wish list for gifts, suggest standard repertoire, let students know which books to buy, boast about pieces you've mastered: Music Lists are as unique as the musician! These duets are a valuable resource for si ght-reading and can be performed in recital individually, in small groups, or in their entirety. • Customer must enter coupon code during Checkout to receive discount. [ • Orders using this coupon are not eligible for Affiliate credit. 2447 scores found for en TRUMPET on Trumpet, French Horn, Piano. • Customers opting to ship items as they become available will enjoy FREE Budget Shipping on the 1st shipment only. ALL RESULTS. Music Teachers, Choir Directors and College Music Students may join our free Easy Rebates program and earn 8% cash back on sheet music purchases! { Reed Music supports International Music Exams.click here for online practical music examinations. James M. Guthrie Horn Solo Sheet Music  All submitted reviews become the licensed property of Sheet Music Plus and are subject to all laws pertaining thereto. • Offer ends at 7:59 GMT on 15 November 2020. Duet Instruments: French Horn, Tuba . IJH 5 Year/Date of Composition Y/D of Comp. and Brass Ensemble. You are only authorized to print the number of copies that you have purchased. French Horn Duet Printed sheet music : Purchase from Cimarron Music: 20 DUETS FOR FRENCH HORN AND TUBA (Part I is TC in F; Part II is BC in C) SEE SAMPLES: Anon. No. 7. Title Composer Hallman, Joseph: I-Catalogue Number I-Cat. Skip to the beginning of the images gallery, 1 x Downloadable - 20 Duets for Horn and Tuba. You may also enter a personal message. Founded in 1997, Save The Music partners with school districts and raises funds to restore music programs in public schools. Are you a beginner who started playing last month? 2007 Composer Time Period Comp. ALL INSTRUMENTATIONS Brass Quintet: 2 trumpets, h… (667) Tuba and Piano (419) Tuba (325) Voice solo (162) Brass ensemble (35) Tuba and Orchestra (23) 2 Tubas (duet) (20) Trombone, Tuba (duet) (19) Tuba or Euphonium or Saxhorn (17) Brass Quartet (13) Brass quartet : Horn…