provide you with the same exceptional level of service that led you to purchase View our Kia maintenance prices, then schedule Kia service near Fort Myers, FL. Directions Search our inventory. At Fuccillo Automotive Group, our highly qualified technicians are here to provide exceptional service in a timely manner. Monday Sales/Showroom. Thank you for taking the time to leave a review about your experience. Very pleased that car was sanitized before he would let me have the car. We're happy to hear you were able to find what you were looking for, including fantastic customer service from our team. Welcome to Our Service Department. Fuccillo Kia of Cape Coral Sales 239-829-1943 239-241-8754 Our Cape Coral location allows us to serve a wide base of customers. 8:00 AM SALES/SERVICE/PARTS: (315) 657-9000; 3885 State Route 31 Directions Liverpool, NY 13090. We’re happy you had a great experience with us! always best of service with any car that i have brought in the other car was from Lia Kia which i bought in 2006 and you always kept it running so thats why i came back to you for the present car. Whether you have purchased your vehicle from us or not, Fuccillo Kia of Schenectady is your #1 destination for service in Schenectady. If you need major service, even on your engine or transmission, we can take care of that too! FINANCE OFFER: 0% APR financing for 36-66 months from Kia Motors Finance (KMF) on approved credit for purchase of a new 2021 Sportage for qualified buyers. A dealership's rating is calculated by averaging scores from reviews received in the past 24 months, 8:00 AM Kia Accessories Service Hours. Inappropriate Content Fuccillo Kia of Port Charlotte service auto repair in Port Charlotte, Florida offers certified trained Kia mechanics and great service specials and coupons to all customers in Sarasota and its surrounding cities and suburbs. Very disappointed with my recent visit to Fuccillo Kia in Schnectady !! Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us. We offer great perks and frequently update special offers that will help you save on the things you need most. Whether you have purchased your vehicle from us or not, Fuccillo Kia of Greece is your #1 destination for service in Rochester. Parts & Service Service. 2 people answered. Personnel very helpful. Thank you for choosing us for your automotive needs and we look forward to working with you again in the future. Please let us know if you need anything in the future! right away. Help job seekers learn about the company by being objective and to the point. - 5:00 PM, Sunday Customer Service. As part of our continued response to the current COVID-19 pandemic, and to assure the safety of both our employees and our guests, we are temporarily adjusting the hours of operation for our Parts & Service Departments. Incorrect Dealer Page tools and equipment, and we always strive to get the job done right the first time. Subject to dealer participation. Kia Service Center in Cape Coral, FL. Here at Fuccillo Kia of Clay, our mission is to Money-Saving Discounts from Fuccillo Kia of Schenectady. Our team works hard to go the extra mile for all our valued guests. Parts and Accessories, so you can accessorize your vehicle to fit your style. Let us get you into a new car in style and without pressure. Krystin Strand * *Limitations may apply. Find the best dealership for you. Fuccillo Kia of Port Charlotte dealership hours of operation located in Port Charlotte, Florida, 33953. We offer great perks and frequently update special offers that will help you save on the things you need most. nice thing about our website is all that you can do right online. ... How are the working hours at Fuccillo Kia? We offer a comprehensive selection of Genuine Kia Parts and Accessories, so … $15.16 per month per $1,000 financed at … Sincerely, Ed Dupuis, [email protected]. We have been doing this in Schenectady since 2008 and we aren’t going anywhere. Plus $1,000 Holiday Bonus Cash for 2021 Sportage vehicles. My car went in at the appointed time and it took exactly how long the service agent said it would. I am so glad we were able to give you a positive experience, though I am sorry that your first was not ideal! - 5:00 PM. The expert Kia service technicians at Fuccillo Kia of Schenectady truly take pride in their work, which is why they always strive to ensure your Kia car or SUV returns to the road in tiptop condition. - 6:00 PM, Tuesday About Our Dealership. Took my vehicle in for an inspection, service tech Eduardo who worked on my vehicle said it would not pass inspection due to a list of issues which were going to cost me about 2000 dollars. - 6:00 PM, Friday Come in today to Fuccillo Kia of Greece for Fast, Quality and Convenient Maintenance service completed in 60 minutes or less! By telling us about your Fuccillo Kia of Greece is also by your side whenever you need any car service and repair work done in Rochester.