Any type of service, whether at the funeral home /funeral parlor, in a church, or at the cemetery, can be referred to as "funeral" or "funeral services". Or, you could say, I went to the funeral ... yes but the funeral is when everybody goes to the actual cemetery,,and they bury the dead man.......i am talking about before.... Español, Argentina (somewhere in the planet Urban). Thousands were given emergency tests and an entire … A Catholic Priest will lead the services for the funeral. OK, don't throw the dictionary at me. 56). Probably Txiri can help us here. A masked funeral. Exemplos: el televisor, un piso. A Rosary might be said in honor of the deceased. Thanks a lot Resy. When lighting the candles, the family and friends will offer many prayers for the soul of the departed. As more and more expats move to Spain and integrate into the wider Spanish community, it is a sad but inevitable truth that more and more of us will have cause to attend a Spanish funeral. Hispanic Funeral Traditions Are Primarily Catholic. Everyone is welcome to the funeral mass. Take a look at what you can get upgrading to our Premium Dictionary for a very low fee. Wake/Viewing vs. Funeral - Formal or Informal? It also accepts conjugated verbs and Spanish feminine and plural forms as valid entries. just to recap,,. We offer you several types of English-Spanish Translators, the best of which combine Automatic, context-sensitive translation plus Interactive, User-guided translation. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. hazlo; cómetelo, etc. There will be a procession to the cemetery, Once the casket has been lowered, family members will be able to throw a handful of earth into the grave. Spanish Love Unique and Downloadable Funeral Programs Templates setup in Microsoft Word. It's big and may cause damage! (before funeral) velatorio, velorio nm nombre masculino: Sustantivo de género exclusivamente masculino, que lleva los artículos el o un en singular, y los o unos en plural. hi I know this is old.. se que es un viejo tema pero quiero saber la diferencia entre velorio y wake or vigil. A family member will stay with the body of the deceased until the preparations begin for the funeral services. It is usually held at the funeral home or a church. related to your entry word. What takes place in the cemetery is the burial. Enter the City, State or Zip to find a local funeral home in any city in the U.S. or Canada. For full Dictionary Feature use, register to our Premium Online Dictionary. Take a look at what you can get upgrading to our Premium Dictionary for a very low fee.Click Here for Premium Dictionary Preview. This word is part of our Premium Dictionary Version contents. Please enter a valid format email like [email protected]. Our top version, the Translator Professional Plus 5, comprises the following features: images for easier meaning selection, a Translation Options Module using a multiple-choice wizard that lets you choose among all possible variations for your translation, Voice Recognition for dictation capabilities and Voice Commands that allow you to call out the tasks you need without using mouse or keyboard. Wake vs. I am inclined to us vigil but that is not very common. For a very low fee, gain access to these contents and to the vast lexicon of Word Magic Software, completely ad-free. Two years have passed by, but I have a question so you may go on arqueing (laughing): What about I went to a LYING IN STATE? It is the end of the life in the flesh, and a beginning of the life in spirit. All rights reserved. A memorial on Zoom. Communion will also be taken during the funeral mass. To become a member, please subscribe to our service clicking below: Thank you for subscribing to the Free Trial.