Can’t get over how beautiful your photos are, even the sprinkle placement is perfect! Funfetti makes these cupcakes fun and colorful, perfect for celebrating. The only thing that could make them better? They each need special treatment to be great, in my opinion. Yum…made these cupcakes for my daughters..30th birthday….they are delicious! Fill the liners two-thirds full (about ¼ cup of batter) and bake for 15-20 minutes, until the centers are set and a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean. I would love to make them soon. The strawberry and lemon limoncello. Hi Chloe, Yes, but reduce the amount to ¾ teaspoon. Mix in remaining dry mixture and mix just until combined. Recipe looks great…do you know what the cook time would be on these for 2-8 or 9 inch rounds for cakes? Seeing you all visit the blog, make my recipes and share them with loved ones is the greatest gift ever. I made these yesterday but all the sprinkles sunk to the bottom during cooking. WOW! I love the icing! These from-scratch, vanilla based cupcakes are easy to make. These are very yummy. Going to bake this weekend.. Add the butter, sugar, oil and vanilla extract to a large mixer bowl and cream together until light in color and fluffy, about 3 minutes. Update: We initially ate the cake freshly frosted at room temp and the buttercream was too intense and greasy. Two years ago: Peanut Butter and Jelly Cupcakes and Broccoli Cheese Soup Whip at medium-high speed until light and fluffy, about 2 minutes, scraping the bowl as needed. Turn the mixer to low and add in half of the dry ingredients, beating until just combined. Alternate in this order: Flour, buttermilk, flour, buttermilk, flour. I think I baked a touch too long as they were a little dry… tasty though. Preheat the oven to gas mark 4/ 350F/ 180C and line a 12 hole muffin tray with cases. Hi Carolyn, I think that would work just fine! Add the vanilla extract. They turned out great and I had them done in about an hour and half. Hi :) Imma professional baker/mama/business lady/etc- and I really enjoy looking at all of the yummy treats the Brown Eyed Baker posts! You could definitely make 2 6 inch rounds from this recipe! Often, making a cake batter that things stay suspended in means having a more dense cake and I really didn’t want that. Whatever you decide to go with, I recommend using this piping tip when frosting the funfetti cupcakes. I prepared the batter as instructed above using King Arthur Cake Flour and King Arthur All-Purpose flour. My oven cooks a little weird and I often have to make up for it in terms of moisture. Hi, I am making these for my daughters 2nd birthday tonight. I’ve made this cupcakes before to much delight in my house. Fold in the sprinkles until well mixed. These look so good and I can’t wait to try them! Those tall swirls are perfect! I’m a big organic baker though so I buy the India tree natural dye sprinkles/jimmies. No-Bake Chocolate, Peanut Butter & Oatmeal Cookies, Garlic-Herb & Parmesan Roasted Red Potatoes. I wanted to make these for a girlfriend of mine for her baby shower, but I have a couple of questions. Omg I made these tonight to bring to work tomorrow and sampled one for dessert….