The name Robert remained in the top 25 names for boys for a whole century. Nicknames are subjective in some cases, and as such, you can broaden your knowledge of those strange nicknames of Robert even if you don’t understand the meanings behind them. Do you need good nicknames for a guy named Robert? Albert Middle Names 10 American baby girls were named Nathania in 2016 and 8 were named Natanya, 40 American baby girls were named Cherry in 2016, two less than in 2015. Robert I and II – Kings of France 2. There are many other interpretation and variations, but here are the few we know will intrigue you. Albert II (b. Nickname – Albert Nicknames, cool fonts, symbols and tags for Albert – ꧁☠︎ALBERT☠︎꧂ , ꧁☠︎albert☠︎꧂, ᴺᴵメALBᷝEͣRͫT, ꧁™༒ ☬AlBerT☬ ༒™꧂, ᴀʟʙᴇʀᴛ, AL. The first highlights the popular and familiar Robert nicknames. Some of the nicknames are rare and almost unrelated. Variations, Nicknames and Sound Alikes: Alberte, Alberto, Albertus, Albrecht, Albrekt. 1947), American actor, born We use cookies. The Boondock Saints (1999) “Clean the coop, Albert! In the Bible, Elkanah was the father of Samuel by his wife Hannah. Another theory of why Bob is commonly used for Robert is because of privacy. Al, Albie, Bert, Bertie, Berty, Variations, Nicknames and Sound Alikes: Albert Holt Robert the Bruce – King of Scotland 5. An understanding of the different variants or alternative to the name William is necessary. Albert Lawrence Einstein Albert Cameron This section carries funny interpretations of the name Robert. 1. Al, Albie, Bert, Bertie, Berty. First, why do people use “Bob” as a short form of Robert? This means that when pronouncing Bob, the name just rolls off the tongue easily. "Contrary to popular belief, Einstein's nickname was not "Tete." So, if you know any awesome pet name for Robert we missed, be a dear and add the nickname in the comment section. “Clean the coop, Albert! Little House on the Prairie (1974 TV Series), Famous people named Albert or its variations, 1. While there are some outrightly offensive terms, we have found that with nicknames, context matters. The Boondock Saints (1999) There are four sections of classification for Robert nicknames in this article. Albert Einstein (1879-1955), German theoretical physicist Robert II and III – Kings of Scotland 6. Copy the link to this page and share it with your friends. If you are blessed with twins of which one is a girl, you can name your daughter any of the Robert versions below. Nicknames, cool fonts, symbols and tags for Albert – ◥꧁☠︎ALBERT☠︎꧂◤, ꧁☠︎albert☠︎꧂, ᴺᴵメALBᷝEͣRͫT, ꧁™༒ ☬AlBerT☬ ༒™꧂, ᴀʟʙᴇʀᴛ, AL. But first, let’s examine the origin of the name Robert.eval(ez_write_tag([[250,250],'findnicknames_com-medrectangle-3','ezslot_15',112,'0','0']));eval(ez_write_tag([[250,250],'findnicknames_com-medrectangle-3','ezslot_16',112,'0','1'])); The name Robert is a given name with Germanic origins. Albert Jacob Just clean the coop!” Due to illegal or fraudulent actions, people did not want to be identified by their first names and as such came up with the short diminutive of their name. In this article, we list all the popular Robert nicknames, as well as the various cute and funny nicknames for Robert. When Einstein was a young child, one of the family's maids used to call him "der Depperte," which is German for "the dopey one.   It currently ranks number 122 in popularity this year 2019. Albert TV and Movie Quotes: “You look like Mush Mouth from Fat Albert.”. Albert Alexandre Louis Pierre Grimaldi By using this site you agree to the following Terms of Use. Create ideal unique nickname with your name or generate cool funny couple names using the form below. 3. Nicknames, cool fonts, symbols and tags for Einstein – EiŇຮteiŇ, Eɪɴꜱᴛᴇɪɴ , Eiภsͥτeͣiͫภ, °᭄Eɪɴꜱᴛᴇɪɴ, ᶠ͢¹³ EINSTEIN, 1-Stein. The name Robert was borne by many Royalties from Normandy to Scotland. Origin: Old German Create good names for games, profiles, brands or social networks. Also, modern celebrities and famous people that we know also bear the name Robert. The second contains funny and unusual Robert nicknames. Aves, Ave, Bava (Baby+Ava)... never had negative nicknames. (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Alberte, Alberto, Albertus, Albrecht, Albrekt, Albert TV and Movie Quotes: He had another wife named Penninah, too. 100+ Lovely Nicknames For Your Girlfriend (With Meanings), 1000+ Cool Gamer Tags and How to Create a Unique Gamer Tag, 500+ Cute Couple Nicknames For Him or Her, 1000+ Cute Nicknames For Girls (With Meanings), 154 Hindi/Indian Nicknames For Guys and Girls. Create good names for games, profiles, brands or social networks. eval(ez_write_tag([[728,90],'findnicknames_com-large-leaderboard-2','ezslot_13',116,'0','0'])); I always liked my name of Robert.Named after my father.When I was five years old I had trouble spelling my name. This may be your preferred nickname of choice for your own William because of the spelling difference or the origins of the name. what was Robert Rauschenberg’s mother’s nickname for him? Commentdocument.getElementById("comment").setAttribute( "id", "a7c03f7ccb1227c81776200a9da9915f" );document.getElementById("eb12b8c051").setAttribute( "id", "comment" ); Nicknames can be used in several positive ways. The English pronounce Robert this way “Rah-bert.” This later become Rob and then Bob which rhymes perfectly with the diminutive nickname Rob. The name Robert was borne by many Royalties from Normandy to Scotland. The nickname when through a transition period from Rob to Bob. My nickname was Robbie. Finally, the last section is a list of names and nicknames of Robert as it is called in different regions of the world.eval(ez_write_tag([[336,280],'findnicknames_com-box-4','ezslot_5',114,'0','0'])); This is a classic name that was ranked number 1 in the year 1925 and 1950. Submit your funny nicknames and cool gamertags and copy the best from the list. Robert of Jumièges – first Norman Archbishop of Canterbury 4. The third category is the female versions of the name Robert and feminine nicknames. Similarly, nicknames can be used as a negative tool. Albert Brooks (b. If you want to give her her father’s name, a feminine version is more appropriate for a girl. Or else your girl may never claim ownership of bearing the name Robert. Robert Downey, Jr. – American actor 8. “You look like Mush Mouth from Fat Albert.” The nicknames for Robert are endless as long as you know how to come up with good nicknames. So, we encourage you to be responsible in using the nicknames found on our website. Just clean the coop!”. Meaning: “noble, bright, famous”, Best Nicknames: The most well-known Nahum was a minor prophet of the Old Testament. Read more – Cookie Policy. Albert Yancy. Robert I – Duke of Normandy, father of “William the Conqueror” 3. It was introduced to Britain by the Normans as “Robert,” where it replaced the Old English equivalent “Hreodbeorht.”. Submit your funny nicknames and cool gamertags and copy the best from the list. The nickname Bob is a commonly used for Robert because Bob has a palindrome nature. It evolved from the combination of two Old High Germanic words hrod meaning “fame” and beraht “bright. This nickname maker is designed to create username for Albert or to generate many other things, such as business name ideas, domain names of the website e.t.c. His book is between between Micah and Habakkuk in the Bible. Also, modern celebrities and famous people that we know also bear the name Robert. 2. Robert – King of Naples 7.   Don’t use nicknames as a tool to hurt others. Robrt kept forgetting the e. My mother did not want to call me Jr. because kids might mock it.James was given after doctor who delivered me but mostly after actor James Gardner because he was good looking. 1958), Prince of Monaco, born There are many other Roberts, but it is time to explore the nicknames and variations.