Great customer service. American Furniture Warehouse (AFW) has been bringing you the best prices and widest selection of furniture and home decor since 1975! The chair is so gorgeous and well-made. Visit www.FurnitureRow.com. Stop in Room & Board Denver today to complete your home. Scott McDaniel” more, “ ended up looking AMAZING. Studio 2B is a gorgeous European modern furniture store. I recommend this company with all my heart, From Business: Aqua Corporation is one of the oldest sprinkler companies in Colorado. 39 reviews of Denver City Furniture "Love this place! Colorado Style Home Furnishings, located in south Denver, Colorado, offers the finest selection of furniture and accessories for your home. We may occasionally need to limit the number of customers allowed in our stores. Search results are sorted by a combination of factors to give you a set of choices in response to your search criteria. For everyone's health and safety, wearing a mask or face covering is required while shopping. We are a customs brokerage firm and international freight forwarder that manages international freight and Customs…, From Business: Office Scapes offers a selection of new, pre-owned and rental office furniture, and accessories. I'm happy with my mattress purchase. The more information you provide about your business, the easier it will be for customers to find you online. Find open positions and learn what it's like to work at Room & Board. Present your parking ticket to a Design Associate for validation. Featuring a great selection of decor for every room in your home Colorado Style's experienced team is passionate about helping you to find the perfect home furnishings. Contact us to confirm what's on display and in stock at this store. After a horrible, horrible experience at The Furniture Room, I cancelled most of my order with them and re-ordered three chairs and an ottoman from…, Awesome Shop!!! Is your honey-do list getting bigger and bigger. Even though we weren't even "real customers", we were treated so” more, “ bought online to take advantage of the Rakuten discount, but it was good to visit the showroom. Second time of being unseen and not an important customer regardless of intention to buy. The company offers a range of products, such as bookcases,…, From Business: Family Owned and Operated Since 1964, Elliott Gardens is a full service garden center featuring a wide selection of bedding plants including annuals and…, These people were very nice and will work with you we went telling them they were going to do one thing but they wanted to more to finish the job…, From Business: At South Platte Trading Co., we specialize in reclaimed, repurposed, and one-of-a-kind furniture that you just can’t find anywhere else. Our modern furniture store is located in Cherry Creek North shopping district and is surrounded by one-of-a-kind gardens, boutiques, galleries and additional Denver furniture retailers. Our sales staff receives specialized training to ensure they match you with the mattress and…, From Business: Furniture Row specializes in home furnishings, mattress, linens stores, and carrying a variety of brand names, all available at one convenient location. Didn't find what you were looking for? Let me tell you, the folks at this upholstery shop are dynamite! Plus the everyday low prices you can count on. Automobile Seat Covers, Tops & Upholstery, Carpet & Rug Cleaning Equipment & Supplies, Office Furniture & Equipment-Installation, Office Furniture & Equipment-Wholesale & Manufacturers, Art and Framing Gallery - Oil Paintings & Custom Framing, Filipi Karen Malibu CA Hours of Operation. I have been to modern furniture stores in NY, San Francisco, Boston and Chicago. We focus…, Doug provides a level of expertise that is difficult to find, for a very fair price. YP - The Real Yellow PagesSM - helps you find the right local businesses to meet your specific needs. Dr. Charles Hardison, MD Poway California, Dr. Harpreet Singh Sandhu, MD Orange California, Dr. Adam A Goldstone, MD West Palm Beach Florida, Occupational Health Associates West Bath Maine. Design tips and photo galleries are just the beginning. Please contact the business for updated hours/services due to the COVID-19 advisory. We serve the entire Colorado Front Range from Ft. Collins to Colorado Springs, including Highlands Ranch, Castle Rock, Lone Tree, Greenwood Village, Centennial, Cherry Hills Village, Colorado Springs and Parker. “Preferred” listings, or those with featured website buttons, indicate YP advertisers who directly provide information about their businesses to help consumers make more informed buying decisions. on Superpages. We were searching for a tv stand all over the city and finally found the perfect one here for a reasonable price. I will definitely go back as well as recommend to family and friends. it's 720.291.0175, From Business: Do you have small projects that don't seem to be getting done? Lighting, Our stylish merchandise comes from the heart of Europe and combines Italian timeless…. Colorado Style Home Furnishings, located in south Denver, Colorado, offers the finest selection of furniture and accessories for your home. Copyright © 2004–2020 Yelp Inc. Yelp, , and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp. And the customer service of everyone at the store was top-notch. Our prices are guaranteed for the calendar year. The Showroom is located at 5445 N Bannock Street Denver, Colorado 80216. Directions to Dr. Abdul Kezin Harris, MD Santa Rosa CA. We are a customs brokerage firm and international freight forwarder that manages international freight and Customs…, From Business: Office Scapes offers a selection of new, pre-owned and rental office furniture, and accessories. The more information you provide about your business, the easier it will be for customers to find you online. Dining Rooms, For over 50 Years we have been serving interior designers and the public alike, offering the best selection of fine funiture…, From Business: Woodley's is a family owned furniture and design store. Reviews on Cheap Furniture Stores in Denver, CO - Denver City Furniture, Furniture Row Clearance Center, Rare Finds Warehouse, Smart Spaces, Home Again Furniture, H & E Used Furniture, Dream Merchant, Lulu's Furniture & Decor, Cost Plus World Market, Scandinavian Designs Base on $699+ Purchase, “We had a great experience at this store. The guy who helped us spent all the time we needed with us. Whichever furniture selection you make, you will have quality home furnishings that will bring your family enjoyment for years to come. Our Denver location also has ski rental an... At South Platte Trading Co., we specialize in reclaimed, repurposed, and one-of-a-kind furniture that you just can't find anywhere else. From free design services to full-service delivery. Directions to Dr. Sunday U Ero, MD Jacksonville FL. It makes for a great day at work. See Ideas & Advice. YP, the YP logo and all other YP marks contained herein are trademarks of YP LLC and/or YP affiliated companies. I'm not sure when they came to Flatiron Crossing, but I was told that though…” more, “If you are going to purchase furniture, this is the place to go! ... 2324 S Colorado Blvd Denver, CO 80222. Click Here! This store is OPEN. I had visited Denver from Atlanta and happened to…” more, “Rare Finds Warehouse offers a unique mix of local and internationally sourced accent furniture, lighting and décor that no other store could offer. Liberty Bell Title & Escrow Malden MA Hours of Operation. Whether you're looking for traditional, contemporary, or modern designs, shop online or stop by in-store for affordable furniture that fits your lifestyle. Find 7 listings related to New And Used Furniture in Denver on YP.com. (Brokeback reference for y?all, even though this store has nothing to do…, From Business: Eurodesign Furniture is a retail center for home furniture from Europe. I suggest you stay away too. Please help others by helping us do better. OVER AN ACRE OF FINE FURNITURE IN STOCK AND READY FOR IMMEDIATE DELIVERY! I haven't bought a bed in 10 years so I really wasn't expecting much except pushy salesmen as I had heard horror stories about buying ... Add a touch of style from the Brass Bed and watch how people notice! We have bought furniture and fixtures from a lot of different stores in the past and truthfully none of them could hold a candle to Larrabee's. Learn more about our response to COVID-19. We” more, “ to work with. Great price and turn around, phone number is wrong in this Ad. From Business: All Time Clock Repair, Inc., has been fixing clocks from the same location in Denver, CO, since 1974. She is extremely talented” more, “Just moved from out of state and needed a nice dresser. I have been working with MaryBeth to furnish my new home. “Preferred” listings, or those with featured website buttons, indicate YP advertisers who directly provide information about their businesses to help consumers make more informed buying decisions. From bedroom, living room, and dining room…, From Business: west elm lets you express your personal style at home. Patel Bhanuprasad M.D. 201 University Blvd, Ste 112 Denver, CO 80206, 601 E 64th Ave, Ste B200 Denver, CO 80229, 2045 S Valentia St, Ste 1 Denver, CO 80231. Fast Company Most Innovative Company in retail, Practice social distancing during your visit, Do not bring food or beverages into our stores. We are the leading supplier of modern & contemporary furniture and home decor in Denver, CO. We are one of the best furniture stores in Denver, offering a wide range of modern, elegant, and minimalistic home decor and furniture. Bedding and Outdoor patio furniture that will bring your family enjoyment for years to come. Our furniture and mattress store is your one stop for all of your home furnishing needs. Don’t worry. Return delivery is free. All Rights Reserved. Do you have…. Please review store safety procedures prior to your visit. At our store you will…. document.write(new Date().getFullYear()) We have multiple consumer reviews, photos and opening hours. I recently visited Australia and got hooked on them. We were very impressed as we had already looked at other stores. Directions to William McQueen, MD Uvalde TX, Directions to Paul Jennings Pa MD San Marcos TX. He laid…” more, “OK - my main reason for coming here was to pick up some Tim Tams. I spend a good month searching for used furniture (… Get personalized ideas and advice from our non-commissioned Design Associates. Maybe its time to look for some help. I'm happy with my mattress purchase. Our sales staff receives specialized training to ensure they match you with the mattress and…, From Business: Furniture Row specializes in home furnishings, mattress, linens stores, and carrying a variety of brand names, all available at one convenient location. Open with COVID-19 safety procedures in place. Call Us Now 303.825.3770 YP, the YP logo and all other YP marks contained herein are trademarks of YP LLC and/or YP affiliated companies. I am a customer for life. Great place to explore if darker woods are your style” more, “I am so thrilled to have found Element! Our modern furniture store is located in Cherry Creek North shopping district and is surrounded by one-of-a-kind gardens, boutiques, galleries and additional Denver furniture retailers. Plus, Free Adj. We are locally-owned and operated, and specialize in living room, dining room, bedroom, and kitchen furniture - all with fabric and finish options to make your room uniquely yours! For over 50 Years we have been serving interior designers and the public alike, offering the best selection of fine funiture…, From Business: Woodley's is a family owned furniture and design store. We carry a larger selection and higher quality patio furniture than our competitors. Pick up items at your local delivery center or learn about delivery. Visit TheShowroom.com. I ordered furniture on 1/30 with an "up to 12 weeks production" timeline and at 13 weeks still don't know when it will be ready, buyer beware!