If the KKK was smart enough, they would’ve created gangsta rap because it’s such a caricature of black culture and black masculinity. These gangsta quotes (with images and pictures) are by famous rappers, celebrities, movies and more. I was raised in Chicago and I guess that was one of the special breeding grounds for gangsters of all colors. Below you will find our collection of inspirational, wise, and humorous old gangster quotes, gangster sayings, and gangster proverbs, collected over the years from a … 1. Don't be discouraged. Death is giving up on your dreams. I would suggest that teachers show their students concrete examples of the negative effects of the actions that gangsta rappers glorify. I'm the girl your ex-girlfriend will hate, your mom will love, and that you will never forget. 23. 32812 matching entries found. Mar 20, 2019 - Explore Emma Lehmann's board "Gangster love quotes" on Pinterest. Hundreds of men can tell a woman she is beautiful, but she will only listen when it’s said by the man she loves, 3. It is one of the many open secrets of the business since it's the most accurate test of his ability to rule and command the respect of his crew. It’s easy to classify and it makes people feel comfortable, but it doesn’t matter, it doesn’t really matter. Death? Not like a love story, but serious like maybe a gangster or a mobster. When this ugly gangster told Joe Glaser that he must take the name of Armstrong down, off of the marquee, and it was an ‘order from Al Capone,’ Mr. Glaser looked this cat straight in the face and told him these words: ‘I think that Louis Armstrong is the world’s greatest, and this is my place, and I defy anybody to take his name down from there.’. I'm sorry if you were right, I'd agree with you. To me, that means playing by my own rules." Some of these quotes give insight into some of the reasons why you should maintain true friendships. It’s the M-I-Double-Tizzle. She worked with children undergoing rehabilitation for gunshot wounds. Tough times never last, but tough people do. There is a big difference, of course, between natural death and accidental death, but basically, the end of life will come sooner or later. Beauty attracts the eye, but personality captures the heart. She was probably scaring the guys away without even knowing it. The kind of love that runs deep and creates bonds that don’t make sense to a lot of people. Old Americana vintage gangster stuff has a fantastical feel; it feels less dirty in a way. Don't trust their words, but their actions because they will prove why their words are meaningless. The tragedy of life is in what dies inside a man while he lives. Playing the game, and unfortunately, playing the gangster game is very profitable. Loyalty isn't grey. Gangsters lived in the neighbourhood. See more ideas about Gangster love quotes, Cute wallpapers, Cellphone wallpaper. It was terrifying. When you come to the end of your rope, tie a knot and hang on. Not a single one. Our goal is to help you by delivering amazing quotes to bring inspiration, personal growth, love and happiness to your everyday life. You don't know what you mean to me, and you don't have a clue. - Katherine Ryan 2. I’m not in the game for the wrong reasons. I’m an emotional gangster. The main reason he’s in the business is to eliminate his enemies. Famous Gangster Quotes. Gangster quotes are interesting and speak about life, love, money, friendship, and loyalty in a hilarious manner. They weren't apart from it. No one is born hating another person because of the colour of their skin, their background, or their religion. The sound of a child laughing, a rainbow, or a friend losing a ton of weight; and giving away their Lululemon pants that are too big for them now.”. People want to classify and say, ‘OK, this is a gangster film.’ ‘This is a Western.’ ‘This is a… ‘ You know? People was trying to kill me. That’s basically the gangster code. Jimena had been in a gangland sentenced twice to a youth authority camp for jacking cars. You can do anything. See more ideas about Cute relationship goals, Black relationship goals, Relationship goals pictures. Do you see how you hurt me, baby? Ride or Die: your always there for one another in the good times and the bad. "In my world, of course, it don't matter. Always remember that you are unique, just like everyone else. Every night her body gets jacked up by that gangsta love. Rid yourself of whatever fantasies you harbor about the bliss of coupled life. If you look at the movie ‘Belly,’ I identify with Sincere the most. Loyalty is the strongest glue that makes a relationship last for a lifetime. The way the kids of immigrants heard about america, you would think it was not down the stairs and out the door but still across the ocean, a distant place where everything is promised and, for hard work, everything is given. I do what I wanna do. If it is real that you are looking for just watch how hard I can go for you. You are literally like a little gangster thug. The bottom line is, you aren't me. I cry once every month. In my world, of course, it don’t matter. 11. Real gangster-ass Nerdfighters dont run from nothingcause real gangster-ass Nerdfighters cant run fast. It’s always better to like a gangster from a distance anyway. That brought a smile to her face. 1. Just be you, dog. Sadness Two Wall Between Gardens When you are joyous, look deep into your heart, and you shall find it is only that which has given you sorrow that is giving you joy. At its best, this music draws attention to complex dimensions of ghetto life ignored by most Americans. People have different fantasies in life. The older you get, the deadlier you have to be and you use age to your advantage. I am a gangster. Time is money, they say. People must learn to hate. I really wanna go on a date to the gun range off some gangsta love type ish... She my ghetto love, hold me down & I can take us up. Tim, playing ball with them [the chicago mob] doesn’t mean you lost the game—it means you’re finally in the game. We walk in circles, so limited by our own anxieties that we can no longer distinguish between true and false, between the gangster’s whim and the purest ideal. Published May 3, 2020 Here’s a selection of Gangster Quotes, covering topics such as movies, sayings, violence, life and inspiration. Gangsta rappers, they call them. The Best Gangster Quotes About Love And Loyalty. Death is allowing your job to own you like a slave. I’m a highly intelligent individual. Don’t be mad when someone else starts to appreciate the person you took for granted. I walk so fast, I talk so fast, I could turn the light off and be in bed before the room is dark. Real friendship is visible in the time of troubles, and prosperity is full of harmony. It was kind of weird to see that dual story that everybody has. I lost my teddybear can I sleep witch you? All that’s left is the fear. Love your haters - they're your biggest fans. Members of every major street gang, outlaw biker, and domestic extremist group have been found in a number of military branches. They have money for wars, but they can't feed the poor. They say make a song about cars & drugs but even gangsta mawfcka's fall in love. Tears Come to Participate joyfully in the sorrows of the world. Truth Opportunity Truth Is Twice Heavy hearts, like heavy clouds in the sky, are best relieved by the letting of a little water. But my heart and mind is free.