I’ve been using this brand for years now. I’ve just accepted this and I’m so used to drinking shakes that are ridiculously healthy and I don’t notice anymore. 5,314 global ratings | 2,194 global reviews, Reviewed in the United States on March 9, 2018. With 3+ years of reviews on record, we don’t have to take their word. You have a healthy meal. The high fiber content — 5 grams — amounts to 20% of the daily value for a 2,000 calorie diet. Garden of Life claims their shake is “delicious” and “yummy tasting.” They don’t mention anything about conducting taste tests. On my 5th order. Everyone can try it. My family is lactose intolerant, while I am vegetarian. With Organic Raw Organic Meal Powder, you just need a few minutes to: pour water into a cup, mix the powder in, and… voila! This one is great as the kids drink it too. *tried all flavors, but for me vanilla was most flexible in flavor of choice with raw vegetables that had that odd taste to tackle They came out with the 'All-in-one' Nutritional shake that has much less sugar and I've been buying it since. Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. I've tried several meal replacement/healthy shakes and they've all caused me stomach issues, but not this one. How Effective is Acupuncture for Weight Loss? They also seem to boost the body’s immune system.”, Garden Of Life Raw Organic Meal “Vanilla” Nutrition Label, ***Click to enlarge to view full nutrition label. It's delicious! Heads up! © 2008-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates, Garden of Life Raw All-in-One Nutritional Shake, Vanilla, 969g, See all details for Garden of Life Raw All-in-One Nutritional Shake, Vanilla, 969g. Robert. They came out with the 'All-in-one' Nutritional shake that has much less sugar and I've been buying it … Can Lack of Sleep or Oversleeping Cause Weight Gain? Plant based protein. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Garden of Life Raw Organic Fit Powder, Organic & Non-GMO Vegan Nutritional Shake at Amazon.com. I am taking their vitamins too which were always held at such high quality regard but now I’m questioning that. I really like this protein powder. Some of those reviewers said the taste wasn’t a big deal and the aftertaste went away but some just couldn’t bear it. Reviewed in the United States on November 19, 2016. It is probably related to organic soils in which their products are grown.....also the site that studied them is a non profit and they test every kind of food on the market; in case you’re wondering. A lot of the other vegan ones we tried sat in the cupboard, we keep reordering this one. Sounds awesome, right? Carrying plastic food bags or containers of healthy food like vegetables and yogurt in your handbags, briefcases, backpacks, or even bare hands day-to-day is a good idea, but too often, impractical. However, many do complain about the aftertaste with a few of the flavors – chocolate being the most subjective. It's a bit grainy, but really not bad, and it has a good flavour. Has great fiber as well! Other than that, the flavor is fine. Check https://www/gardenoflife.com/content/store-locator/ for more information on where to buy the product. You are usually don’t have the time to prepare it and we may not see a microwave or a stove all day. Read honest and unbiased product reviews … Per WebMD, “Probiotics work by balancing the levels of microorganisms in the intestines. I definitely prefer the plant based protein vs whey protein. A secondary but important ingredient is the 1.5 billion CFU probiotics and enzymes. It might be a bit chalky, but I add so many things to my smoothies that the texture doesn't really come out. This is my second time purchasing this product. Best product! You can still see all customer reviews for the product. If your goal is weight loss than you don't have to add much to this besides a banana, almond milk and ice. Personally, with all of the meal replacements shakes that we have reviewed – we have never fully got a good consistency when just mixing with a spoon. Garden of Life All In One Nutritional Shake Review - YouTube Reviewed in the United States on May 5, 2019. I had to psyche myself up to drink that every time. This WAS one of the only plant-derived protein mixes that did NOT use pea protein...and was the reason I would pay the high premium to purchase this most-expensive powder. Top subscription boxes – right to your door. You are usually don’t have the time to prepare it and we may not see a microwave or a stove all day. The quality of the protein is front and center in the Garden of Life product description: “clean Certified USDA Organic and Non-GMO Project Verified protein. I never like to run out of this stuff! Perfect for when I don’t have time for breakfast/lunch or when I need something quickly between errands or appts. *energy They help the body function and boost the immune system and energy levels. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Very disappointing seeing how it wasn't cheap by any means. I personally add a lot of peanut butter and almond butter, a tablespoon of coconut oil, half a cup of oats and a lot of ice. Also good protein and low calories, fantastic! I purchased the vanilla and the label doesn’t state that it is sweetened or even lightly sweet. So 20 is enough as you get the rest from eating. . FYI! I will be reordering more for sure. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. I do want to say that it is better tasting than most that I’ve tried though! Protein Shakes Vs Meal Replacement Shakes – How To Choose The... 115 to 130 calories per serving (count varies by flavor), Vanilla Spiced Chai: 115 calories per serving, Chocolate Cacao: 120 calories per serving, High fiber content means your body will be cleansed if you take it consistently, The flavor seems to grow on you as you take it more, Ingredients benefits: delivers a high-protein punch per calorie (same as weighing but with more fiber, so your appetite is quelled longer). I drink a cup around 7am and it last me till 1pm to 2pm. This is the kind of pure nutrition you get after enduring the time-consuming process of extracting the nutrients from vegetables and fruit with a juicer. Here are some customer opinions on mixing: “After stirring and stirring, the powder whipped up nicely but was still gritty. This amounts to: 56 grams per day for the average sedentary man. Many customers would disagree and many would agree. I also bought garden of life All in one nutritional shake organic Chocolate will try in the morning – I just read the reviews – not good I just want it for breakfast and will eat normal meals lunch/dinner 2L Well if you are consuming less calories per day you will burn fat. This product contains sativa, and to be honest this meal replacement is way too sweet for me. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. i will slam some regular food whenever I’m at a cookout etc, strictly out of boredom… I’m 50 and everyone thinks I’m 28….im a grandfather …. The label simply directs customers to mix a scoop into 8 oz of water. I take it for breakfast and truly am not hungry until lunch. Thank you for sharing! and some who mix it with just water does not like the taste. Their Organic Raw Organic Meal Replacement Powder is aimed at everyone: from professional athletes to weekend recreationists to stay-at-home parents, office employees, and students — whoever wants a healthy meal fast. I have this on auto-ship since I don't want to be without it. Garden of Life doesn’t claim the powder is easy to mix in the product description or on the label. So, it’s obvious many people have already put their forks and knives down and grabbed their cups. You can still see all customer reviews for the product. Fiber slows down digestion, helping to suppress appetite. Okay, I’m pregnant and love all the vitamin shakes Garden of Life has to offer but unfortunately if you Google lead content and protein shakes you’ll see Garden of Life received a dangerous level of heavy metals in their products. Container might not be filled full but the weight has match what is listed, Reviewed in the United States on July 15, 2019. Wish I could return it but, since it is opened, I cannot. I've read the chocolate tastes better, but I still would recommend the vanilla if you are mixing with smoothies. Highly recommend - my mom is going to purchase as well after she heard me rave about it! (5) Ots become a must in my home! Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Garden of Life Raw All-in-One Nutritional Shake, Vanilla, 969g at Amazon.com. My naturopath recommended this protein/nutritional shake to me to increase my energy levels. Thank-You, Alice. It won't eliminate them since your stomach needs to shrink from all the food overeating causes. I see some reviewers complaining about it being chalky, I use a banana in my shake combo and that takes care of the chalky issue. Have avoided traveling because of the restrictive diet. I highly recommend this in all desires of fit I've been using Garden of Life 'Raw Meal' for a number of years but was always frustrated the sugar content was so high in the Canadian product but the US product had substantially less sugar. Specially for those withsensitive stomachs. *long lasting feeling full Don't be a sucker folks, and pay for gold...when you're getting silver in return. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Garden of Life Meal Replacement Lightly Sweet Powder, 28 Servings, Organic Raw Plant Based Protein Powder, Vegan, Gluten-Free at Amazon.com. So, what do you think about Garden of Life Meal Replacement Shakes? I have tried and used many in the past, but this might be my favorite. I love this product and I drink it before my daily 30 min workout. You can edit your question or post anyway. High protein burns fat, engages metabolism and together with resistance training, builds muscle, One of the lowest prices for an organic meal replacement shake, Some like the taste but many say it’s just tolerable and a few say its bad, The high fiber content means you may feel bloated and gassy for the first few days you take it, SO many ppl. This taste pretty much how I would expect. It is so good and keeps me full until lunch ( abt 3 hrs). I have been drinking shakes for years and this is my favorite. Carrying plastic food bags or containers of healthy food like vegetables and yogurt in your handbags, briefcases, backpacks, or even bare hands day-to-day is a good idea, but too often, impractical. It does help curb hunger cravings. I love the ingredients on this, which is what everyone who is looking at this product is probably noticing.