Learn to play guitar by chord / tabs using chord diagrams, transpose the key, watch video lessons and much more. Hedlund was born in Roseau, Minnesota in September 3, 1984. Tem certeza que deseja sair sem salvar suas alterações. Sifting through the devil's lies Probably away from you var opts = { A shot of whiskey sitting on the bar I'll probably go too far Let us know what you think of the Last.fm website. Chances Are Chords by Garrett Hedlund. Chances are, chances are, Hold me like I mean it Sifting through the devil's lies, from what the good book says Garrett John Hedlund was born on September 3, 1984, in Roseau, Minnesota, to Kristine Anne (née Yanish) and Robert Martin Hedlund. Probably away from you A new version of Last.fm is available, to keep everything running smoothly, please reload the site. Listen to Chances Are, Timing Is Everything and more from Garrett Hedlund. Composição: Liz Rose / Lori McKenna / Nathan Chapman. A shot of whiskey sitting on the bar, Yeah I used to give a damn, I used to try real hard Country Strong (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack), Yeah I used to give a damn, I used to try real hard, One foot on the narrow way and one foot on the ledge, Sifting through the devil's lies from what the good book says, I'll tell her everything she wants to hear, “Chances Are” is a 2010 track from the original soundtrack of the movie Country Strong. Connect your Spotify account to your Last.fm account and scrobble everything you listen to, from any Spotify app on any device or platform. I'll probably go too far artist: "Garrett Hedlund", (function() { And one foot on the ledge I'm better at the breakin' He is the youngest of three children, with a brother, Nathaniel, and a sister, Amanda. According to the Chances Are Songfacts, Hedlund learned to play the guitar for the role of up-and-coming singer-songwriter Beau Hutton in Country Strong, spending over four months honing his strumming and plucking skills. Go directly to shout page. From what the good book says Here’s my grandpa’s old Gibson And a girl of no importance A shot of whiskey sitting on the bar Yeah I used to give a damn, I used to try real hard But I’ll give in tonight, chances are Chorus One foot on the narrow way And one foot on the ledge Sifting through the devil's lies, from what the good book says Leave feedback, Garrett John Hedlund is an American actor known for his roles in the films Friday Night Lights, Four Brothers, Eragon, Tron: Legacy and Country Strong, in which he also sings in the movie and soundtrack. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Chances are, chances are And a girl of no importance Country Strong (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack), Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License. But I won't tell you what the chances are. Find similar music that you'll enjoy, only at Last.fm. Stream ad-free or purchase CD's and MP3s now on Amazon.com. I'll probably go too far From what the good book says Garrett Hedlund - Chances Are (Letra e música para ouvir) - Here's my grandpa's old Gibson / And a girl of no importance / A shot of whiskey sitting on the bar / I used to give a damn / I used to try real hard / But And we'll see if we can fill an empty heart I'll probably go too far Desejo receber notificações de destaques e novidades. To seats left for playing Probably away from you I'm not worse love this making Here's my grandpa's old Gibson And a girl of no importance A shot of whiskey sitting on the bar. Garrett Hedlund - Chances Are (tradução) (Letra e música para ouvir) - Here's my grandpa's old Gibson / And a girl of no importance / A shot of whiskey sitting on … song: "Chances Are", © 2020 METROLYRICS, A RED VENTURES COMPANY. Chances are you probably didn’t know movie star Garrett Hedlund could sing.. Ok that was a cheesy line, but this kid can sing for real. He performs ", Garrett John Hedlund is an American actor known for his roles in the films Friday Night Lights, Four Brothers, Eragon, Tron: Legacy and Country Strong, in which he also sings in the movie a…, Garrett John Hedlund is an American actor known for his roles in the films Friday Night Lights, Four Brothers, Eragon, Tron: Legacy and Country Strong, in which he also sings in the movie and soundtrack. The Lyrics for Chances Are by Garrett Hedlund have been translated into 2 languages. Here's my grandpa's old Gibson And a girl of no importance A shot of whiskey sitting on the bar Yeah I used to give a damn, I used to try real hard But I'll give in tonight, chances … But I'll give in tonight, chances are, One foot on the narrow way If I'm goin' any where Yeah I used to give a damn, I used to try real hard Hedlund was born in Roseau, Minnesota in September 3, 1984. }; And a girl of no importance Find similar … Scrobbling is when Last.fm tracks the music you listen to and automatically adds it to your music profile. Enjoyed everywhere, The Lyrics for Chances Are by Garrett Hedlund have been translated into 2 languages, These lyrics have been translated into 2 languages. But I'll give in tonight, chances are Sifting through the devil's lies Here's my grandpa's old GibsonAnd a girl of no importanceA shot of whiskey sitting on the barI used to give a damnI used to try real hardBut I'll give in tonight chances are, One foot on the narrow wayAnd one foot on the ledgeSifting through the devil's liesFrom what the good book saysIf I'm going in whereI'll probably go too farProbably away from youChances are chances are, There's a lonely corner waitingThe deuce is left for playingI'll tell her everything she wants to hear, Well, I've gotten worse at this love we're makin'I'm better at the breakingA guy like me knows how to disappear, Hold me like I mean itSay 'til you believe itAnd we'll see if we can fill an empty heartBut I won't tell you what the chances are, Música começa com letras © 2003 - 2020, 2.9 milhões de letras de músicas Feito com amor em Belo Horizonte. Chances are, chances are, There's a lonely corner waiting A guy like me knows how to disappear, One foot on the narrow way, and one foot on the ledge To seats left for playing Chances are, chances are, Writer(s): Mc Kenna Lori, Rose Liz, Chapman Nathan Paul, You will get 3 free months if you haven't already used an Apple Music free trial, Made with love & passion in Italy. Sifting through the devil's lies Garrett made his acting … /* TFP - E-chords - Below */ There's a lonely corner waiting It is about a man who struggles to create a real relationship with a woman, due to his tendency to take part in one-night-stands and meaningless sexual encounters. Here's my grandpa's old Gibson Do you know any background info about this track? A guy like me knows how to disappear One foot on the narrow way I'll tell her everything she wants to hear Tem certeza que deseja excluir esta playlist? I'm better at the breakin' If I'm goin' any where Say 'til you believe it Garrett Hedlund - Chances Are (Letra e música para ouvir) - Here's my grandpa's old Gibson / And a girl of no importance / A shot of whiskey sitting on the bar / I used to give a damn / I used to try real hard / But Javascript is required to view shouts on this page. Start the wiki, Here's my grandpa's old GibsonAnd a girl of no importanceA shot of whiskey sitting on the barYeah I used to give a damn, I used to try real…. From what the good book says His father is of Swedish descent and his mother is of Norwegian and German descent. Hold me like I mean it “Chances Are” is a 2010 track from the original soundtrack of the movie Country Strong. Check out Chances Are by Garrett Hedlund on Amazon Music. And one foot on the ledge Advisory - the following lyrics contain explicit language: Here's my grandpa's old Gibson “Chances Are” is a 2010 track from the original soundtrack of the movie Country Strong. Let us know what you think of the Last.fm website. One foot on the narrow way, and one foot on the ledge Say 'til you believe it I’m talking about some straight up traditional style country music in the vein of Alan Jackson, Doug Supernaw, and even a little Waylon Jennings. Copyright: Writer(s): Liz Rose, Lori Mckenna, Nathan Paul Chapman, HOT SONG: 21 Savage x Metro Boomin - "My Dawg​" - LYRICS, NEW SONG: Rod Wave - POP SMOKE - "MOOD SWINGS" ft. Lil Tjay - LYRICS, NEW SONG: AC/DC - "Shot In The Dark" - LYRICS, 15 Huge Stars Who Were Backup Singers First, NEW SONG: Shawn Mendes - "Wonder" - LYRICS. If I'm goin' any where And one foot on the ledge Lyrics to 'Chances Are' by Garrett Hedlund. })(); Learn how to play exactly like Garrett Hedlund. And we'll see if we can fill an empty heart But I won't tell you what the chances are document.write('
');var c=function(){cf.showAsyncAd(opts)};if(typeof window.cf !== 'undefined')c();else{cf_async=!0;var r=document.createElement("script"),s=document.getElementsByTagName("script")[0];r.async=!0;r.src="//srv.clickfuse.com/showads/showad.js";r.readyState?r.onreadystatechange=function(){if("loaded"==r.readyState||"complete"==r.readyState)r.onreadystatechange=null,c()}:r.onload=c;s.parentNode.insertBefore(r,s)}; If I'm goin' any where Probably away from you One foot on the narrow way I'll tell her everything she wants to hear, I'm not worse love this making Chances are, chances are Hold me like I mean it Say 'til you believe it And we'll see if we can fill an empty heart But I won't tell you what the chances are One foot on the narrow way, and one foot on the ledge Sifting through the devil's lies, from what the good book says If I'm goin' anywhere I'll probably go too far Probably away from you Some user-contributed text on this page is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License; additional terms may apply. Probably away from you div_id: "cf_async_" + Math.floor((Math.random() * 999999999)) Listen to Chances Are, Timing Is Everything and more from Garrett Hedlund. Chances are, chances are Garrett Hedlund - Chances Are Lyrics. Hedlund was born in Roseau, Min…. If I'm goin' any where I'll probably go too far It is about a man who struggles to create a real relationship with a woman, due to his…, She’s Actin’ Single (I’m Drinkin’ Doubles). Garrett made his acting debut in 2004 as Patroclus in Troy. adunit_id: 100000049,