General Motors total number of employees in 2017 was 180,000, a 20% decline from 2016. Benefits found on job postings . General Motors total number of employees in 2018 was 173,000, a 3.89% decline from 2017. General Motors of Canada Company markets Chevrolet, Buick, GMC and Cadillac vehicles through a strong Canadian network of dealers, as well as OnStar services. This list features past and present top General Motors managers, including both current and retired General Motors executives and alumni. I try to learn something new everyday. It attracts thousands of new employees every year and many of them ask me “does General Motors drug test new employees?” I decided to do my research on the topic to help those looking for a job at General Motors. Employee Benefit Reviews. 4.0. based on 5k ratings and reviews on Indeed. Most Commented. Overall Benefits and Compensations. GM Canada employs approximately 5,342 employees across Canada. GM, a global automotive company, employs more than 160,000 employees across six continents. The company wanted to build, manage, and grow a Recognition and Rewards (R&R) program that would align to their corporate behaviors, help build their global GM team, and break down silos. Through our GM Canada pensions, we support approximately 32,000 hourly retirees and 7,000 salaried retirees in Canada. The number of employees grew from about 49,000 workers to 85,000 workers. For many people, the difference between getting hired or rejected is the drug test result. To accommodate them, GM began to build employee housing with the nearly $2.5 million set aside for the project. General Motors (Current Employee) - St. Catharines, ON - 28 August 2019 Line Flow, attending work on time, and being alert is very important. Please contact the employer to understand the benefits connected to a relevant job. General Motors total number of employees in 2019 was 164,000, a 5.2% decline from 2018. One major company that is leveraging recognition to engage a global workforce is General Motors (GM). Our comprehensive employee benefits and programs continue to support our many dedicated and hard-working employees who have made what General Motors is today. GM CANADA DEALERS. This would become one of General Motors top 5 expenditures for the year 1919. Showing 1–10 of 46 comments. Nov. 9 (UPI) --General Motors said Monday it plans to hire 3,000 new tech employees amid rising market for software development of autonomous … All the listed benefits are extracted from job descriptions, reviews, and Q&A posted on Indeed. General Motors Employee Benefits. Many came from the South of the United States, as well as from Europe, to work at GM Michigan facilities. 1919 also brought … This list is a directory of the best General Motors employees, showcasing only the most prominent General Motors employees of all time.