Get defined and controlled curls and waves with Bed Head Foxy Curls Contour Cream! Find and buy the largest selection from all major brands of products at the lowest prices in Europe. You agree to the use of pixel tags in the emails to measure open, click through and read rates, and allow us to enhance the content and better understand your interests. TIGI Bed Head Foxy Curls Curly Hair Cream for Defined Curls, 200 ml 4.3 out of 5 stars 332. TIGI Bed Head Foxy Curls Contour Cream; TIGI Bed Head Foxy Curls Contour Cream. With a support factor of 2-3 your curls will bounce all day long! Water (Aqua/Eau), VP/Dimethylaminoethylmethacrylate Copolymer, Cyclopentasiloxane, Fragrance (Parfum), Acrylates Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Bertholletia Excelsa Seed Oil, Orbignya Oleifera Seed Oil, Phenyl Trimethicone, Propylene Glycol Dibenzoate, Caprylyl Glycol, Dimethiconol, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Benzyl Alcohol, Sodium Polyacrylate, Aminomethyl Propanol, Carbomer, Disodium EDTA, Trideceth-6, Pentylene Glycol, Ammonium Hydroxide, Linalool. TIGI Bed Head Foxy Curls Contour Cream does exactly as it says, contouring your curls for defined sumptuous locks with unbeatable shine. What Is Coarse Hair? The curls are defined and shinny and the look last for 2-3 days easily. The humidity resistant formula protects your curly hair style so you can focus on other more important things. Unwanted Food or Drink Products - Once supply conditions are broken, there are a number of factors outside of our control that can affect the quality of a product. Defines, shapes and supports style. Luv it. Any items purchased between 1st November 2020 and 24th December 2020 can be returned up until 21st January 2021. Smooth through towel-dried hair to define and shine. 75% would repurchase. Hacks & Inspiration from Hair Experts at Unilever, 40 French Bob Haircuts That Will Make You Feel Like An Actual Parisian, 25 Wispy Bangs Styles That’ll Revamp Your Look, 52 Best Box Braids Hairstyles for Natural Hair in 2020. ... Ice Cream & Desserts. Smooth and sleek hair every time. Diffuse hair to add extra body and volume. The curly hair cream is 200 ml and comes with Fruit Twist fragrance. This stuff is excellent. We're proud to announce that our mailing bags are made of completely recycled polythene and our bubble wrap is 100% bio-degradable. My hair is super thin and curly and I really need to use a defining cream for curls, otherwise I just look like a sheep. Smooth and sleek hair every time. All rights reserved. My hairdresser used this on me as I didn't want my hair blow dried, it dries naturally wavy but doesn't look good as some bits stay straight and it looks messy. I use this cream on towel dried hair (run through with fingers and scrunch) before blow drying. We use cookies to give you the best experience on our site. A few simple steps leads to a fun, flirty, fabulous look! Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh. ... Tigi Bed Head Foxy Curls 200ml. © Copyright 2020 - B&M Retail Limited. TIGI Bed Head Foxy Curls Contour Cream. TIGI Bed Head Get Twisted Anti Frizz Finishing Spray for … 0 Bed Head Foxy Curls Contour Cream TIGI. The strong support factor of 2/3. Recipients can opt-out of Delivery to a neighbour and can also nominate a specific neighbour if they wish. - ESCENTUAL10 / Extra 15% off all orders over £120! Smells amazing and isn't sticky at all. Takes me forever to get any product out. Everything You Need to Know, Plus Expert Haircare Tips, 65 Best Haircuts and Hairstyles for Men in 2020, How to Know If Your Beauty Product Is Cruelty-free or Vegan, Find the Perfect Protein Shampoo for Your Hair Needs, How to Use the Hair Colour Wheel to Find Your Ideal Shade, Love Beauty And Planet Happy & Hydrated Gentle Cleansing Conditioner, Love Beauty And Planet Happy & Hydrated Shampoo, Love Beauty And Planet Happy & Hydrated Conditioner, TRESemmé Botanique Curl Conditioning Mousse, TRESemmé Botanique Air Dry Natural Hold Gel, Stop searching for the best shampoo for curly hair, because we’ve already done it for you, 48 Fringe Hairstyles and Haircuts to Suit Just About Anyone, Curtain Bangs Are Everywhere – Here’s How to Get Them, 73 Best Pixie Cut Hairstyles For 2020 You Will Want To See, 6 Male Grooming Tips That All Men Should Know, Beard Grooming Tips: How to Maintain a Brilliant Beard, 7 Shampoos for Damaged Hair That’ll Help You Repair Your Strands, Know the Best Hairstyles for Your Face Shape With These Apps. 6.76 FL. With a support factor of 2-3 your curls will bounce all day long! Bring out your client’s inner Foxy and try your hand at the Refined Step-by-Step, using the new products from TIGI Bed Head – Foxy Curls. Today I am reviewing the TIGI Foxy Curls Contour Cream which comes in a super cute purple bottle with a pump and a pear-shaped body. You must have JavaScript enabled in your browser to utilize the functionality of this website. Provides a light hold so curls retain their shape. By continuing to use the site you agree to our use of cookies. Next day delivery available on orders placed before midnight 7 days a week. I recommend. My hair is medium length & wavy Sign up to our newsletter and get exclusive hair care tips and tricks from the experts at All Things Hair. Bed Head by TIGI is committed to delivering you the best products for creating freakin’ awesome hair. Customer reviews are independent and do not represent the views of The Hut Group. But drys straight. Encourages soft, manageable curls. This curly hair product helps to shape and define curly hair & provides a light hold to help curls retain their shape, it is the Best Cream for Wavy Hair & Cury Hair. x. Lovely product. Working in small sections, apply to damp hair in a downward motion to smooth the cuticle of the hair. Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection. Therefore perishable goods such as food and drink cannot be returned. To learn more, go to www.tigihaircare.com Recommended, this is a really effective product with a lovely smell, loc_en_US, sid_tigihaircare027, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=FEATURED, direction=DESCENDING), SortEntry(order=SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]. Jojoba Seed Oil eliminates frizz and smoothes. 4.2 /5. Buy Get defined waves and curls with the Bed Head Foxy Curls Contour Cream 200 ml. package quality. More reviews, photos and discussions for TIGI. You can style your hair with ease, and manipulate it into whatever fashion you like - B&M. Removes any trace of frizz, defines curls and the best bit is it smells INCREDIBLE!! Just a small amount scrunched into my fine dry hair just on the ends keeps my curls in all day. Sign up to our newsletter for a chance to, Product code: 330786 Select locations now offer curbside pickup & home delivery Style as usual. By sending an image, we ensure that you receive a current & up to date list. This is a really great product for use on fine curly hair, or perhaps wavy hair, I wouldn't recommend it for coarse hair or for curls tighter than 3B as I feel it wouldn't work as well, my sister has coarse 3C curls and this product did not work for her, but it was perfect on my fine 3A hair. Fight the frizz with the TIGI Bed Head Foxy Curls Contour Cream, a nourishing styling cream that defines and adds shine to curly and wavy hair. We may change our formulations from time to time to improve our range. Foxy Curls Contour Creme really is a brilliant hair essential. If you'd like to know the ingredients for any of our products, please drop us an email by tapping/clicking here, and we'll send you an image of the product with the ingredients shown. Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device, TIGI Bed Head Foxy Curls Curly Hair Cream for Defined Curls, 200 ml. Only 1 left in stock (more on the way). ). Give your hair the best care with Tigi Foxy Curls contour cream. Package Dimensions: 5.6 x 2.8 x 2.8 inches, Languages: Italian, German, French, English, Spanish, Castilian. See the benefits. ( Stabeto is Europe's Biggest online store for Hair, Health, Skin, Beauty & Personal Care and Cosmetic products. Gorgeous smelling product that separates my curls without being sticky or crispy. It smells fruity and it helps defining my curls. I teamed this with the foxy curls spray. price range. Sign up to our emails for VIP offers and new product alerts, How to look after your hair during winter, The best thickening shampoos for fuller hair, Save an exclusive 20% on your first order. By continuing, you agree to our use of cookies. Great service, thank you very much. TOTAL SATISFACTION GUARANTEEDIf you are not happy with a purchase you make at our stores, simply return it in its original condition, with proof of purchase, within 30 days and we’ll give you a full refund or replacement. Create an account and use code: NEWBIE - Click to shop *Exclusions apply, TIGI Bed Head Foxy Curls Contour Cream 200ml. this product is be far the best out there, apply to wet hair and dry. What Causes Brittle Hair and How You Can You Treat It Fast. Create defined waves and boost your curl pattern with this contour cream. Almost perfect as if like me you have split ends, it makes them feel a little matted after a day or so. Fight the frizz with the TIGI Bed Head Foxy Curls Contour Cream, a nourishing styling cream that defines and adds shine to curly and wavy hair. - ESCENTUAL15, TIGI Bed Head Foxy Curls Contour Cream 200ml. Try the Foxy Curls “Extreme” Step-by-Step! No 1 for curly hair! JavaScript seems to be disabled in your browser. Royal Mail 48 Tracked: Orders are usually dispatched the same day when placed before 12:00 pm Mon-Fri. See the entire TIGI Bed Head Foxy Curls product line. Pro-Vitamin B5 fortifies and moisturises. £8.95. JavaScript seems to be disabled in your browser.