• 1 tsp vanilla, For the frosting:

Get the recipe for The Pioneer Woman's Blueberry Coffee Cake

Ree's flourless chocolate cake is not only moist and delicious, it's also gluten-free. Monica Schipper/Getty Images for The Pioneer Woman Magazine, Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window), Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window). “The steak, warm bread, biscuits, chocolate cake … It’s my way of saying we’re still good. Into pretty small pieces. loved by all of my family and friends. This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. wish I could post the pic of the results. Plus, I made it in 2-9″ pans and it was way too much batter for the two pans. Your email address will not be published. Find more on Cakes & Cupcakes and Desserts boards on Pinterest! Try it sometime! To give it more of a minty zing, add extra creme de menthe to your filling. God bless my mother-in-law, who shared the recipe with me when I became engaged to her son. This cake. You may be able to find more information about this and similar content on their web site.

Get the recipe for The Pioneer Woman's Raspberry Lemonade Freezer Pie

If you're looking for a fun dessert to bake with the kids this weekend, this recipe from Ree Drummond is a real treat. Melt chocolate in a small bowl in the microwave for 20 seconds at a time. http://www.thelifeofjenniferdawn.com/2014/10/a-little-bird-told-me-link-party-112.html, Inviting you to share your cake with my fall themed party Big Autumn Bash : First, melt 2 sticks regular (not unsalted) butter in a saucepan. Success! • 1 pound (minus 1/2 cup) powdered sugar. http://www.godsgrowinggarden.com/2014/10/the-great-blog-train-22-giveaway.html. A meal at the Drummond Ranch is never complete without one of Ree's delectable desserts. While cake is baking, make the icing. Cook and stir over medium heat until thickened, about 12 minutes. Using sliced Granny Smith apples and Ree's perfect pie crust recipe, it's a rich and flaky dessert that you won't be able to resist.

Last updated on May 9, 2020 by Melissa Girimonte, 10 Canadian Restaurants Boycotting Lobster in Support of Mi’kmaq Fisheries, 20 Best Edible Gifts Under $20 That’ll Make A…, 20 Ground Beef Dinner Ideas That Only Take 30…, 10 Easy Crowd-Pleasing Dishes That Home Cooks…. I am pinning it, and I wanted you to know that your post received 12 clicks on the Bloggers Brags Pinterest Party last week and will be featured on Monday’s party on all the blogs hosting the party.

Get the recipe for The Pioneer Woman's 11-Carton Cake

Skip the pie tin and try this rustic apple-filled pastry. Traditional German Chocolate Cake is Mr. Gracious’ absolute favorite, so of course, I had to make some for him! PIONEER WOMAN BACK-UP PLAN: Living way out in the country, I often find myself missing key ingredients for many recipes and have had to learn to improvise. • 1 tsp baking soda Add the milk, vanilla, and powdered sugar. I’ve had these bookmarked from The Pioneer Woman for way too long and finally got the chance to make them for a cookout. Turn off heat. Seriously, this cake was awesome. Stir together. They fit in nicely with an elaborate brunch spread, as part of an afternoon tea and, of course, with a cup of coffee after dinner.

One of my favorites for sure!! I made this today, and it tastes good, but it didn’t rise right. I still get you. PS – I also wanted to invite you to the “Great Blog Train” (blog hop) – we are travelling to Colorado Springs CO this month. Assemble the tiramisu in a trifle dish so you can see all of the colourful layers.

When chocolate is fully melted, set aside to cool a bit. Looking for more dessert ideas that don't need an oven? Thank you for linking up to Party Time and we hope to see you again next week!”. • 2 whole beaten eggs Rebel Wilson Has Been Flaunting Her Weight Loss and Damn She Looks Good! “[I] serve it with vanilla ice cream and [Ladd] is putty in my hands!”. And thankfully, his Granny has an absolutely fantastic Traditional German Chocolate Cake recipe that was passed down to us. Angie Chop pecans finely. Thank you for this amazing recipe. I’ve never tried it. Pour into sheet cake pan and bake at 350-degrees for 20 minutes. They were so good, I made a second batch www.pinterest.com Knock You Naked Brownies . • 1 cup boiling water • 1 teaspoon vanilla Pour into the prepared Bundt pan and bake until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean, about 40 minutes. And thankfully, his Granny has an absolutely fantastic Traditional German Chocolate Cake recipe that was passed down to us.

Get the recipe for The Pioneer Woman's Triple Chocolate Tiramisu

This glazed pound cake is the perfect snack to have on hand for your afternoon coffee or tea.

Get the recipe for The Pioneer Woman's Frozen Tiramisu Cake

You don't have to be an expert pastry chef to bake an irresistible dessert. “For Father’s Day it’s always a home-cooked dinner. “Ladd’s very much meat and potatoes and that’s where he lives,” Drummond explained, noting her husband is also a fan of Italian American dishes such as chicken Parmesan. As it turns out, that spread has pretty much been Ladd’s Father’s Day meal of choice since he became a dad 21 years ago with the birth of eldest daughter Alex. I really enjoy joining in! Your email address will not be published. Try baking these cinnamon pinwheel cookies.

http://milaslittlethings.com/2014/10/big-autumn-bash-the-link-party.html, xx Mix all ingredients, except coconut and pecans, together in a medium to large saucepan. Microwave the chocolate in a small microwave-safe bowl on high power for 45 seconds; remove and stir. Pour over flour mixture and stir lightly to cool. The recipe that I know uses different flour thats is not available here. I love to create easy and delicious family recipes, and share creative family tips I’ve learned along the way. Part of the A360 Media Entertainment Group.Powered by WordPress.com VIP. I love the coconut pecan topping. Think you have what it takes? Top with fresh raspberries and twists of lemon zest when serving for an elegant touch.

From a decadent chocolate tart to pineapple upside down cake, here are The Pioneer Woman's top cake and pie recipes that you can make at home. I hope that you stop by & hop on board – we are travelling to Alaska this month! You can prepare each component in advance and assemble when ready to serve dessert.

Now pour the evil, adulterous, wicked frosting over the warm, ridiculous cake. Let cool in pans for 10 minutes. Th…. • 4 heaping tbsps cocoa The site may earn a commission on some products. I host the Wonderful Wednesday Blog Hop on Ducks ‘n a Row.

Get the recipe for The Pioneer Woman's Easy Chocolate Tart

Lemon and raspberry are magical together and this dessert celebrates the delectable duo. Try one of The Pioneer Woman's one pot recipes that will make dinner a breeze.

When you'd rather have cake than pie for dessert, these perfect lemon meringue cupcakes are exactly what you're looking for.

I am so glad you have the REAL frosting that belongs on this cake! In fact, the method used to make the frosting is the same way you make homemade caramel. jonellbelle on 6.20.2010 My husband requested German Chocolate Cake for Father’s Day, so this is the recipe I selected. [email protected], Congrats – You are the “featured caboose” today on the November “Great Blog Train” blog hop! This looks amazing! For access to all our exclusive celebrity videos and interviews – Subscribe on YouTube! And thanks for stopping by! And stir together slightly, just to cool the chocolate. Add boiling water, allow mixture to boil for 30 seconds, then turn off heat. Beat at medium speed with an electric mixer until well combined. Flourless doesn't have to mean flavourless. Any ideas of what went wrong?? Stir buttermilk mixture into butter/chocolate mixture. I use this commercial baking sheet, but any jelly roll pan will do. Rich red velvet is topped with a classic whipped frosting and decorated with fresh red berries.

Pause and reflect upon how fortunate we are to be human. • 2 cups sugar Her hubby’s holiday meal of choice? Simply top sweet summer blackberries with a lattice crust and bake until golden, then serve it warm with a scoop of vanilla ice cream. Not sure what to do with leftover pie dough?

Get the recipe for The Pioneer Woman's Flat Apple Pie

Inspired by the sweet after-dinner cocktail, Ree's grasshopper pie is made with a chocolate sandwich cookie crust filled with a creamy, marshmallowy mixture.