If you don’t have a salt cave nearby (but try to find out if you do, because they are amazing! Here are 11 natural ways to combat seasonal allergies and get outside already! mobiles and tablets. 2. In an intriguing study published in Allergic Diseases – New Insights (InTechOpen, April 2015), a group of researchers from Tikrit University College of Medicine, Iraq, studied the effects of ginger capsules on the IgE levels in hay fever and perennial allergic rhinitis patients, with promising results: those who received the ginger capsules had a significant reduction in their IgE levels after just one month of treatment, compared with the control group who received a placebo. Sign up & get our FREE Detox Smoothie + Juice Ebook - 12 Yummy Recipes! My fave home remedy for red and itchy eyes is chrysanthemum tea. But if you don’t have time for a bath at night, take a quick shower, to rinse off any pollen caught up in your hair or on your skin before bed. We love tea for beauty, energy, detoxing, insomnia, and a host of other ailments. An intriguing study published in April 2015 suggests that ginger might be good for hay fever sufferers during the pollen season as well as for people who suffer from perennial allergic rhinitis. Copyright © 2020 Hello Natural. I think it’s a great advice for people with allergies in general, not only for those like me, who are suffering from only one allergy. Hot, spicy foods like cayenne, chili peppers, or horseradish can thin mucus, which will clear your nasal passages. Chamomile Tea - A Natural Remedy for Hay Fever. Certain substances in teas might help balance the immune system. Please upgrade your browser. ), a Himalayan crystal salt inhaler is an easy way to get the allergy-soothing benefits of dry salt inhalation therapy (a.k.a. turmeric tea recipe. Relaxing in salt caves has been an age-old treatment for certain lung and allergic conditions. Peppermint, rooibos, and ginger (among others) infusions are great for treating allergy-related sneezing, congestion, and itchy eyes. There are tons of ginger recipes to help you incorporate this spicy root into your diet, but the easiest way to add it to your diet is probably to consume it in the form of ginger tea. Manoramanews.com no longer supports Internet Explorer 9 or earlier. Learn more about Hello Glow’s medical reviewers here. The salt also serves to calm the inflammation and lessen swelling of the tissues [source]. one Malayalam News site on our Manorama Online, Malayala Manorama, P.B No.26, Kottayam 686 001, Kerala, India. Kids and grown-ups can consume this.ginger turmeric tea recipe. Adding probiotics from fermented foods is also known to fight off allergies. If you really want to treat this problem, make drinking herbal teas for allergies a habit which will surely cure you of the problem and help you to live a life without allergies. Clean all floors, and especially carpets, often with a vacuum cleaner that has a HEPA filter. As always, this is not personal medical advice and we recommend that you talk with your doctor. The greatest thing you can do for your health is to add more fresh fruits and vegetables, avoiding inflammatory foods such as fatty, sugary, processed items that live on the shelves of your supermarket for a very long time. Peel some fresh ginger and grate (carefully!). I have been using vinegar for my and my kids sore throats for years it works like magic! Drink tea. Thanks so much! You know, that place where you sleep eight hours a night? Add lemon juice to taste. Peppermint, rooibos, and ginger (among others) infusions are great for treating allergy-related sneezing, congestion, and itchy eyes.