Dry clean recommended. Invigorate your space with this 24 Piece Room in a Bag. The instructions are easy to follow. The baffle box construction crafted with high-density needle stitching prevents the fiberfill from shifting, even after a wash. This intricate paisley design features rich shades on a base for a warm look in your space. This was not the color i expected at all. Site Design by, "Transforming the ordinary into extraordinary", Comforter Set - In The Sea by Thomasville, La Selva Black Comforter Set by Thomasville, La Selva Natural Comforter Set by Thomasville, Yvette Stone Comforter Set by Thomasville, Wailea Coast Verta Comforter Set by Thomasville, City Stripe by Victor Mill - Discontinued, Still Lake Blue Comforter Set - Victor Mill. Buy Bedding Matching Curtains in Bedding Sets & Duvet Covers and get the best deals at the lowest prices on eBay! The price was right and it was everything I had wanted for my bedroom. Four decorative pillows use embroidery and fabrication to create the perfect finishing touches to the top of a bed. In addition to valances, drapes are also available to match many comforter sets. Like this set, for instance: Crafted from 100% polyester microfiber. Rated 4.5 out of 5 stars.4902 total votes. Matching shams echo the motif seen on top of the bed, creating an elegant look in your space. I will buy from you again! Amazon.co.uk: bedding and curtains matching Select Your Cookie Preferences We use cookies and similar tools to enhance your shopping experience, to provide our services, understand how customers use our services so we can make improvements, and display ads. The Curtain Shop has a commitment to offer the highest quality home décor at affordable prices. Shop for bedding sets with curtains at Bed Bath & Beyond. Window panels set of 2. Rated 4.5 out of 5 stars.4035 total votes. I keep my home very cold and this beauty keeps me warm! Backing is 100% Cotton, and filling is 100% Polyester. The tufted details flaunted on the comforter, shams, and window valances deliver an elegant statement. Lightweight room darkening, modern window coverage.FEATURES - 2.5 inch rod pocket. This ensures that your interior décor matches perfectly. Update your entire room at one time with this 24 Piece Bed in a Bag. Love the feel and the look of the bedding set, but I think it should offer 3 decorative euro shams for a king size bed instead of 2. The cuteness is too much!! Sabrina. Matching crushed velvet sham(s) and an oblong decorative pillow complements the comforter to complete the modern style bedding set. Two shams and one decorative lumbar pillow carry the pleated design for a cohesive aesthetic, while a pair of toss pillows feature complementing botanical embroidery to round out the set.