Cookbook author, food blogger and Midwest transplant Molly Yeh embraces her country life and makes dishes inspired by her Jewish and Chinese heritage -- with a taste of the Midwest, too. The fact that I like cooking and the food molly makes is even better. Absolutely enjoy watch Molly’s show. I love her shows. She lacks the enthusiasm and charm that I like about Ree. Best new show in a long time. Molly is adorable! Molly makes a supper of her mom's favorite dishes, like Chicken Paprikash. Her personality is refreshing she honestly seems angelic (compared to me at least haha!) NEW YORK – October 10, 2018 – Just in time for the holidays, food blogger and best-selling cookbook author Molly Yeh welcomes viewers back to her cozy Midwest farmhouse for a new thirteen-episode season of Girl Meets Farm. They work up quite an appetite with all that playing, so Molly makes Homemade Granola Bar Treats, juicy Falafel-Spiced Turkey Burgers, Grilled Corn Salad with a creamy Avocado Ranch and refreshing Carrot Apple Juice to wash it all down. There's nothing in the show I haven't seen on the blog and the whole format of the show is cheesy. Schedule her more often please!!! They are predictable and boring. I’m a farm gal Afterwards, they eat a simple weeknight meal of her delicious Smoked Salmon Nicoise Salad. TV Series Molly's show inspired me to start cooking more because she is great at explaining how to make things without unnecessary jargon or pomposity that is sometimes present in other cooking shows. Meaning you can do it, you don't need to sousvide anything. I cheered when she took “the Taste”. I just marathoned Girl Meets Farm - "/tv/ - Television & Film" is 4chan's imageboard dedicated to the discussion of television and film. Quit bashing people for having an accent. you wished she was nude and mute. Molly Yeh prepares her go-to special menu for her visiting girlfriends. Molly also makes them edible gifts with jars of Hazelnut Sugar Cookie Cereal complete with mini heart-shaped cookies and meringues. I just heard about this show and watched the four episodes available on ‘on demand’. Learn how your comment data is processed. Molly Yeh makes some of her favorite munchies for an outdoor movie night on the farm. I wish she would move to public TV, where a network won't try to push her into mainstream trends. For a dessert that's worthy of two celebrations, Molly makes chocolatey Mozart Birthday Balls. Finally, Molly makes a refreshing Fresh Mint Iced Coffee for a morning pick-me-up. She's annoying. Keep wowing us with contemporary recipes and ideas and we will surely follow. http://amzn.to/annoyingorange Watch more https://bit.ly/2Xh9RnQ AO GAMING CHANNEL! Very glad to see show has been renewed. [6]. Girl Meets Farm is an American cooking television series that airs on Food Network, and is presented by cookbook author and chef Molly Yeh.The series features Yeh cooking Midwestern farm meals sometimes influenced by her Jewish and Chinese heritage, primarily at her farm on the Minnesota-North Dakota border.. and introduce a bit of Asian, European, and Jewish influence we may not normally see. And she has a monotone voice and no smile - I'll pass on this one for sure! I hope this show fails. If I had to choose only once cooking show to watch for the rest of my life Girl meets far would be the show. Molly Yeh and her husband, Nick, are bringing some bowling party fun to the farm. I would watch girl meets farm even if I did not like cooking or the food molly makes. Luv show, please keep it going. Molly has the perfect personality to do a cooking show like this. Love it! I’m watching Girl Meets Farm for the first time today. I have to admit I'm a public TV cooking show junky. She then honors her "Pizza Friday" tradition by making tasty Sausage and Broccolini Pizza Pockets to be enjoyed out on the tractor with Nick. Press J to jump to the feed. She is adorable and Nick and his parents are very lucky because they get to eat some fantastic meals. She assembles individual Candy Bar Salads for dessert and whips up a batch of Nick's Favorite Grilled Orange Soda. Harissa-Braised Chickpeas with Feta are a smoky addition, and Molly's Peanut Butter Broccolini explodes with flavor. That is all. She starts with her family's All the Alliums Fried Rice and adds Creamy Polenta with Crispy Bacon and Chard and a classic Macaroni Salad. I love Molly Yeh. | Much like Julia Child, who brought French cooking into housewives' kitchens and made the idea of eating in a Parisian 5-star restaurant more than a never-me pipe dream, Molly Yeh brings something new, different, and in-touch with contemporary home cooks that we may never otherwise access on commercial TV.   |  Also, as the parent of 2 vegetarian young adult children, the recipes show some creative strategies to modify old recipes or to see new recipes that my children would love to eat. Her Nachos are piled high with BBQ Pulled Pork, and Radishes with Smoked Butter are a unique, crunchy combination. I get the similarities to Ree (farm, calming presence) but Molly is also at a different stage of her life and has her own perspective on things, like her heritage, which I like. On Food Network, she is a pioneer, bridging the old-fashioned, outdated cooking shows with the world we live in today: globalized, networked, and full of endlessly curious viewers who want to learn more. Discover what to watch this November, including a documentary series that dives deep into the Marvel Universe, a reboot of a beloved '90s animated series, and a special that celebrates a very important Star Wars holiday. What do you think? The Wrap Will you watch season two? I get the similarities to Ree (farm, calming presence) but Molly is also at a different stage of her life and has her own perspective on things, like her heritage, which I like. Food blogger and best-selling cookbook author Molly Yeh brings her charm, unique background and spin on comfort food to her TV series. This show is so happy, cheery, and adorable! | Highly recommend and am hoping for many more seasons of Molly's life on the farm. I used to love Food Network, but the shows have become formulaic and aren't following current cooking trends. She's also young and uses an electric stove! Food Network Boss on Her Hefty Helping of Holiday Content, Diving Into Hanukkah With ‘Good Eats’ and Molly Yeh. With Molly Yeh. No supermod appliances or fab decor, just sweet mid-century farm home. I am glad that standard old recipes are featured in addition to new recipes which inspires me to also get more creative in my own cooking and still enjoy the standards. Then she sends him off with Chewy Chocolate Peanut Butter Bars for the whole choir. Just watched the first episode, I'm not a big fan of Pioneer Woman but thought this show was pretty good. Anything to get pioneer woman off my tv! That's been done. Hopefully she perks up a little because her food perspective of Chinese and Jewish Farm food sounds interesting. 154 Ending or Cancelled TV Shows for the 2019-20 Season, 37 Ending or Cancelled TV Shows for the 2020-21 Season, The CW 2020-21 Season Ratings (updated 11/11/20), FOX 2020-21 Season Ratings (updated 11/11/20), Check Out the Network Television Fall 2020 Schedule (updated 11/9/2020), Viewer Votes Ranking for the 2020-21 Network TV Shows, NBC 2020-21 Season Ratings (updated 11/11/20), CBS 2020-21 Season Ratings (updated 11/11/20), ABC 2020-21 Season Ratings (updated 11/11/20), Cancelled or Renewed? I love the curtains and am trying to find them somewhere to purchase. It's harvest time, and Molly Yeh is baking tasty treats for the farmers, starting with her thick and soft Sugar Beet Sugar Cookies and moist Pumpkin Cranberry Loaf. As a midwesterner, I enjoy seeing midwestern living and cooking. You can definitely tell she’s been paying attention to FNS. She makes food nobody else does such as fortune cookies and bagels. Thanks for renewing girl meets farm. The fact that I like cooking and the food molly makes is even better. Molly puts her spin on the classics while hosting Thanksgiving on the farm. Plus, there are crispy Fried Mozzarella Sticks with Creamy Marinara and sweet Italian Rainbow Cookies for dessert. Molly Yeh is sharing her picks for crave-worthy, nontraditional side dishes that shine on any holiday table. Career. I watch Pioneer woman and girl meets farm. Nick's building their own lane, and they're inviting friends over to play and enjoy Molly's super Sloppy Joes, craveworthy Sweet Potato Waffle Fry Nachos and Crunchy Snap Pea Popcorn Salad. Very blah; nothing to write about at all. I too would love to know where to get curtains or fabric. | It's time for wheat harvest on the farm, and Molly Yeh is making all her husband Nick's favorite Mexican dishes to whisk him away on a food vacation! Food looks less tempting... far away from healthy food, in term of ingredients and how to process. Her cooking is healthy for us. The series, Girl Meets Farm, debuted on June 24, 2018. | Even if we love fried meats and piles of carbs, we've seen them cooked 1,000 different ways. Thanksgiving. NEW MERCH! "/fabricated encounter ("Oh, look who just happened to stop by my pre-recorded cooking show!") Thanks so much! Girl Meets Farm takes place in Yeh's kitchen and throughout the show, she pulls on all her favorite inspirations: the farm, the upper midwest, and her Chinese and Jewish heritage.