Delivery was quick and efficient. friends and they've all been really happy with their gifts! Bottle was wrapped securely with bubble wrap. Ordered online; very easy process, product availability is live on the website. You must have JavaScript enabled in your browser to utilize the functionality of this website. Geschenkdose - Single Malt Scotch Whisky 3,8 von 5 Sternen 6. Zum Unternehmen gehören neben Glenfiddich die Destillerien Balvenie, Grant’s und Tullamore Dew. Very fast delivery. Glenfiddich Single Malt Scotch Whisky 15 Jahre Solera – der am häufigsten ausgezeichnete Single Malt Scotch Whisky der Welt, 1 x 0,7 l, 40% Vol. Glenfiddich 15 Year Old. Just the first order of many! I placed an order in the morning and received it in the afternoon. The whisky was then married in a Solera vat. For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser. Bitte stellen Sie sicher, dass Sie eine korrekte Frage eingegeben haben. lagen über 60 Destillerien. Glenfiddich ist einer der erfolgreichsten schottischen Whiskyhersteller mit Sitz bei Dufftown in der Speyside, inmitten der schottischen Highlands. Bought few times for myself and on behalf of friends. good communication and service. Really next day delivery! Glenfiddich Single Malt Scotch Whisky Experimental Series Project XX - limitierte Premium-Auflage des meistverkauften Malt Scotch Whisky der Welt mit Geschenkverpackung, 1 x 0,7l, 47% Vol. Remarkably well-known Glenfiddich variant. Speyside whiskies tend to be... Glenfiddich is the world's biggest-selling single malt whisky and was one of the first brands to be marketed as a single malt. Select Delivery and Payment options Eine Lieferung an Minderjährige ist nicht möglich. The... Speyside is a whisky-producing region in the north-eastern corner of Scotland. Die von der traditionellen Sherryherstellung bekannte Soleramethode wird angewandt, um dauerhaft eine gleich bleibende Qualität zu erreichen. packaging was done so nicely that you would be guaranteed that no damage was done. Even delivery late may due to the order cross the weekend, but many thanks for the prompt reply & follow up. Die Gärbottiche werden von Hand angefertigt und sind nicht wie in den meisten Destillerien aus Edelstahl, sondern aus Douglasienholz. Wiederholen Sie Ihre Suche später noch einmal. Bitte versuchen Sie es erneut. Cheaper price of the product which I have bought compare to the other online beverages shop. Jeremy, person in charge to be enthusiastic and visionary. I placed an order at 4am and received my parcel by 3pm. Geben Sie es weiter, tauschen Sie es ein, © 1998-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. oder Tochtergesellschaften. 38,95 €. WARM SPICE, HONEY, RICH FRUIT ABV 40%, 70CL. Geschenkdose - Single Malt Scotch Whisky. Keep up the good work. Super recommended for those who wants a reasonable priced and excellent service. Login or Register. Awesome work Kanpai! For each friend you invite, your friend will get a RM30 coupon on their first purchase of RM250 or above. Malt whisky /whiskey is usually made from barley, which has a particularly affinity with the malting process, and was also the most ea ... Stores and prices for 'Glenfiddich Distillery Edition 15 Years Old Si ... ' | prices, stores, tasting notes and market data. Es ähnelt in seinen Dimensionen und seinem Angebot beinahe einem Supermarkt. ABV: 40% Die Milde des Whiskys wird durch die Lagerung in spanischen Sherryfässern und amerikanischen Bourbonfässern erreicht. Ihre zuletzt angesehenen Artikel und besonderen Empfehlungen. Wine taste : Yet to taste. Bottles come packed in a nice box, with a cute card and sometimes with a free gift! Just give Kanpai a try and experience it yourself how true it is. You can utilize your remaining ₹25,000 duty-free allowances in-store by payment in equivalent foreign currency. Morning 10.30am order and get it at same day 3pm. Gleichzeitig liegt hier das unumstrittene Zentrum des Whiskytourismus. I ordered it on a Sunday and received it the very next day. Great deal & nice, packing & service is great, recommend to buy, Excellent service and prompt delivery for wide selection of authentic drinks. Love it. Update your region to get accurate prices and availability. Spirit Type: Whisky Kudos to the efficient customer service team for one of. Well worth the cost over something still considered a decent whisky in the Glenlivet 12. 2000242. Add to Compare. The Manila-Wine.com Flagship Store marks as a new milestone for us as it is our very first physical store. Please be informed that you can pre-book Duty-Free products with us up to  ₹25,000 per passport. Um einen gleichbleibenden Geschmack zu garantieren, wendet die Glenfiddich Destillerie eine immer seltener verwendete Methode an: die Vermählung. Skip to the beginning of the images gallery, Please type the letters and numbers below. Add to Cart. Zur Herstellung des Glenfiddich Whiskys werden Gerstenmalz und frisches Quellwasser verwendet. Delhi Duty Free India’s largest duty free retail space with over 1000 brands & 43000+ products. Great to see what Glenfiddich's brilliantly well-made spirit is capable of at a higher strength. a. Order a Glenfiddich 15 and to my surprise it took and was able to sip and savor neat and fully enjoy it without the feeling of "forcing it". the incident where the beer I ordered was out of stock and they got in touch with me for a replacement. I have personally visited the office in Sunway and find. Kanpai is awesome! Weitere Informationen (auch zu einem Opt-out) finden Sie unter Datenschutz-Seite. Fast delivery—ordered on Tuesday evening, received on Wednesday afternoon. Thanks also for the small gift. Wählen Sie eine Sprache für Ihren Einkauf. Bitte seien Sie verantwortungsvoll im Umgang mit diesem Artikel. Glenfiddich 18 Years: Solera Reserve: Hier dominieren reife, tropische Fruchtaromen, eine angenehme Eichensüße und einer Spur Sherry. Glenfiddich Excellence 26 Years Old Whisky mit Geschenkverpackung (1 x 0.7 l). Fast order processing and delivery, would definitely recommend and I’ll be placing more orders from Kanpai in the near future! They have a good range of libations and a very good customer service! Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser. Light and easy-drinking stuff loved by millions. Wählen Sie ein Land/eine Region für Ihren Einkauf. All orders with delivery address within Metro Manila are FREE of delivery charges. The delivery speed is amazing. The 12 Year old: International Spirits Challenge 2012: Gold; International Wine and Spirits Competition 2012: Silber (Outstanding), The 15 Year old: International Wine and Spirits Competition  2012: Gold (Outstanding); International Spirits Challenge 2012: Silber, The 18 Year old: International Wine and Spirits Competition  2012:  Silber (Outstanding); International Spirits Challenge 2012: Silber, The 19 Year old: International Wine and Spirits Competition  2012: Silber (Outstanding); International Spirits Challenge 2012: Silber, The 21 Year old: International Wine and Spirits Competition  2012: Silber (Outstanding); International Spirits Challenge 2012: Silber, Rich Oak:International Wine and Spirits Competition  2012: Silber (Outstanding); International Spirits Challenge 2012: Silber, The 30 Year old: International Wine and Spirits Competition  2012: Gold (Outstanding); International Spirits Challenge 2012: Silber, The 40 Year old: International Wine and Spirits Competition  2012: Gold (Outstanding); International Spirits Challenge 2012: Silber, Regulärer Preis: Got it in time for my event AND they gave a complimentary bottle too! Momentanes Problem beim Laden dieses Menüs. Kanpai is indeed one of the most reliable online wine stores out there. The, Received my bottle on the same day. One of the best stores and amazing service. Es ist derzeit nach Diageo und Pernod Ricard, der drittgrößte Produzent von Scotch Whisky. Very good indeed and highly recommended. Style Name:Glenfiddich 15 Year Old Single Malt Scotch Whisky – 70 cl. Bereits 1963 wurde der Glenfiddich als einer der ersten Single Malts überhaupt nach England und kurz darauf in die ganze Welt ausgeführt. For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser. The replacement bottle was recommended by the manager himself and it was so good! Next day delivery. Explore thousands of wines, spirits and beers, and shop online for delivery or pickup in a store near you. day. HIGH RECOMMENDED, I would give them 6 stars if possible, delivery was done in such a fast manner even faster than I expected and the. But most important of all, an, They were very accommodating and kept me informed about everything from when the order was placed to when the order was. Register. packaging material so they arrived intact. Friendly & helpful staff with very competitive pricing. Well packaged. The region derives its name from the Spey river which runs through its center. ordering system, constantly updates on order and delivery status, box packaging and less than 3 Working days delivery time. Wir verwenden Cookies, um Ihnen den bestmöglichen Service zu gewährleisten. Alle Preise enthalten die gesetzliche Mehrwertsteuer für Deutschland. Wir verwenden Cookies und ähnliche Tools, um Ihr Einkaufserlebnis zu verbessern, um unsere Dienste anzubieten, um zu verstehen, wie die Kunden unsere Dienste nutzen, damit wir Verbesserungen vornehmen können, und um Werbung anzuzeigen.