The possibilities are endless. DeLallo San Marzano Style Crushed Tomatoes 28 oz. DeLallo Potato & Cheese Italian Gnocchi Kit. 1 medium onion, diced small  1/2 teaspoon salt  1 and 1/2 cups Tuscanini Marinara Sauce  2 tablespoons brown sugar  3/4 cup half and half  Parmesan cheese, for garnish. Give the marinara sauce a taste, remove the basil sprigs, and season with plenty of salt & pepper as needed. Needless to say, I’m always looking for recipes like this one. Find both recipes and a recipe for béchamel sauce here! I guess I'll just have to make it. Gnocchi isn't just about the dairy! Recipes / Instagram / Subscribe. As someone who has eaten Chef Gabe's food at the legendary Tierra Sur, I can tell you: his talent is not overstated. 4 fresh or dried red Thai chiles  boiling water (optional)  1 tablespoon coriander seeds  1 teaspoon cumin seeds  1 cup Gefen Unsweetened Coconut Milk  1/4 cup firmly packed fresh cilantro leaves and tender stems  2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh lemongrass  4 slices fresh ginger (each about the size and thickness of a quarter; no need to peel first)  2 large lime leaves or 1 tablespoon lime rind  1 tablespoon chunky or smooth natural peanut butter  1 teaspoon fish sauce or 1 tablespoon soy sauce  1/4 teaspoon coarse sea or Manischewitz Kosher Salt. Give the marinara sauce a taste, remove the basil sprigs, and season with plenty of salt & pepper as needed. Does fresh basil make this amazing and make your kitchen smell like you're a professional? And if you forget it on the stove for a bit, it just keeps getting better. Ingredients 4 quarts water  10 ounces (280 grams) cremini mushrooms  10 ounces (280 grams) wild mushrooms (oyster, shiitake, or beech)  Gefen Olive Oil Cooking Spray  1 tablespoon salt  1 tablespoon butter  1/3 cup milk  4 slices Haolam American cheese  4 slices Haolam mozzarella cheese  salt, to taste  pepper, to taste. I don't know about you but this one had me at cheesy. Ingredients  2 cups fresh basil, washed and dried  5 tablespoons Gefen Olive Oil  5 cloves fresh garlic  1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper or chili pepper  1 teaspoon salt. The name "Faux-lognese" was rejected (like Bolognese? Potato gnocchi are easy to find kosher in almost any supermarket. Yes. Get it? If you're not into cream sauces, apparently I'm not supposed to send you away. You’ve probably mispronounced it once or twice. Gnocchi are small Italian dumplings, often made from potato though sometimes from ricotta cheese as well. Serve the gnocchi with the marinara sauce spooned over top. https://www.tasteofhome.com/recipes/gnocchi-with-meat-sauce That’s where the fun begins! Search . Just me? If you like your cream sauce with a little (Okay a lot) of spice, this one is probably already calling your name. If the rest of these recipes are weekdays, this one is Shabbat. Hey, they wouldn’t sell canned pumpkin in the stores year-round if you weren’t supposed to use it! This sauce is described as "addictive enough to sip with a spoon," but adding the nutty, spicy, sweet flavor to a warm bowl of gnocchi might be just the thing. Personally, I enjoy using the Bartenura brand gnocchi since they don’t require freezing or refrigerating. Here are enough recipes for you to have a different gnocchi every day of the week. Sure, you could buy a jar of marinara sauce and call it a day, but wouldn't you rather doctor it up into something amazing? One of the recipes Esty is most well known for is her Faked Ziti—this is the meat version of that. This creamy gnocchi sauce is done in … 1 large onion, chopped into very fine pieces  2 stalks celery, chopped into very fine pieces  1 can yellow corn  1 cube Gefen Frozen Garlic  salt  pepper  1 and 1/2 pounds ground meat  1 and 1/2 packets Knorr Corn Soup Mix  6 ounces Tuscanini Tomato Paste  2 cups water  1 teaspoon oregano  2 packages Bartenura Gnocchi  olive oil  parsley, for garnish. Add in the wine, crushed tomatoes, oregano, red pepper flakes, and give it a good stir. This sauce is insanely flavorful and will go amazingly with your gnocchi. This is for those times when you’re really looking for something fancy to impress company. DeLallo San Marzano-Style Crushed Tomatoes, For serving: more fresh basil (torn) and freshly grated parmesan cheese optional. To find out how to make gnocchi from scratch using mashed potatoes rather than whole potatoes, check out the full recipe here. Reduce the heat (to low or medium-low) and simmer gently, uncovered, for about 20 minutes, stirring occasionally. Do it work with a few frozen basil cubes? Ingredients  2 tablespoons Gefen Extra-Virgin Olive Oil  4 medium-size cloves garlic, finely chopped  1/2 cup shelled pistachio nuts, coarsely chopped  1 can (14 to 15 ounces) diced tomatoes (including juices)  1 can (15 ounces) white cannellini beans, drained and rinsed  8 ounces fresh baby spinach, thoroughly rinsed and dried  1 teaspoon coarse sea or Manischewitz Kosher Salt  1/2 teaspoon coarsely cracked black peppercorns  1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes. It’s got rich, deep flavors that develop slowly and will get you nice and ready for that afternoon nap. Jump to Recipe. The sauce, the meat, and the gnocchi cook all in one pot together. This is a good one to have in your pocket come Fall. 1 or 2 fresh green jalapeño chiles  1/2 teaspoon cumin seeds  1/4 cup heavy (whipping) cream  1 medium-size tomato, cored and coarsely diced  1/2 teaspoon coarse sea or Manischewitz Kosher Salt. Mount Pleasant, PA 15666, Log in to have access to Delallo’s materials…. If you're looking for something a little different to go with your gnocchi tonight, consider this Thai-style sauce. This article was originally published on August 9, 2017, and has been updated and improved in November 2020. I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt though and assume you've just had too much cream sauce recently and need a break. I have a family friend with a crazy amazing garden in her backyard. This sweet and savory tomato cream sauce is the kind of dairy indulgence we can definitely get into. Tel: 1 (877) 335-2556 E-mail: [email protected], George DeLallo Company: 1 DeLallo Way, You’ve seen it on menus. You could use store-bought gnocchi or, if you have a half-hour, make your own from scratch. Gnocchi are a great vehicle for any number of sauces. Luckily for me, I don’t have to resort to making my own. And then again at mushroom. What a great way to “rosé all day,” am I right? 1/2 cup rosé (you can also use white wine), 1 (28-ounce) can whole plum tomatoes, with their liquid. ), but I would never reject a bowl of this. 13 Sauces That Will Make Your Gnocchi Game Unstoppable. 1 cup béchamel (recipe in link below)  1 egg yolk  1 ounce blue cheese  salt, to taste  pepper, to taste. Plus, they taste great and even have a spinach variety, which adds even more flavor and versatility. Between you and me, also yes. Meanwhile, boil a large, salted pot of water for the gnocchi, and prepare the gnocchi according to the package directions. This is one of a few meat-based sauce on this list. For all the carb lovers out there, this one's for you! That's right, gnocchi can also be made sweet. In the summer, she brings over entire shopping bags filled with basil, and my family is absolutely swimming in it. Because I like to try things out for you I have to let you know that sticking a fork at your computer screen will not, in fact, get you a bite of this dish. So when we tasked him with creating some dairy recipes for our series Under the Hood, we knew the results were going to be amazing. This gnocchi with marinara sauce recipe from @saltandlavender uses our gnocchi kit to make delicious homemade gnocchi, and it’s topped with a quick from-scratch marinara sauce. If you prefer the sauce to be a little sweeter, you can stir in a pinch of sugar. Either of these would make for a deliciously indulgent gnocchi experience. A simple sauce of butter, fresh sage leaves, and Parmesan is a classic accompaniment to gnocchi, which couldn't be easier to make.