God Of War 4 | PS4 Pro VS PS4 Slim VS PS4 | Graphics Comparison The Pro is such a strange console. It’s got the butterfly architecture but doesn’t make a noticeable bit of difference to 99.9% of games. I think it’s a remarkable achievement the game looks this good on base PS4. The game takes place in Norse setting, so from an artistic standpoint, a lot of things have been changed. A video from Digital Foundry is probably just around the corner. I’m still on same Day One PS4 and happy :))) (ESL guy here). If so I will definitely play that mode over 4k. The axe is not only used for taking down your foes but also used for solving chest puzzles in rather unique ways. Tech Analysis: How Are Xbox Series X And PS5 SoCs Manufactured? Performance issues on the PS4 Pro aside, this is arguably the best looking game of all time. YouTube compression makes everything look last gen. So, whether it’s the phenomenal dynamic snow effects or wet environments, all of them look amazing thanks to some really aggressive anisotropic filtering, object displacement and parallax occlusion. They really regret with PS4 Pro. The difference from PS4 to PS4Pro Resolution Mode is surprisingly little. wow disagrees... Well i guess technically 2k is a bit wider than 1080p, but the same is true of 4k and 2160p. The animation technology implemented here is simply phenomenal. The image quality on the tv is far better. (Watched on a big 4K TV of course). That’s attention to detail for you, I suppose! This is a very minor feature but adds to the overall immersion factor. I also wanted to briefly talk about the conversation tech while you are travelling in a boat. (2020) Wiki – Everything You Need To Know About The Game, Genshin Impact Guide – How to Collect Character Ascension Materials, Forge Weapons and Cook the Best Dishes, Star Wars: Squadrons Guide – How to Unlock Cockpit Cosmetics and Recommended Loadouts, Watch Dogs: Legion Guide – How to Earn Eto Fast and Recruit Operatives, Watch Dogs: Legion Guide – How to Make Boroughs Defiant, Watch Dogs: Legion Guide – How to Find All Collectibles and DedSec Weapon Upgrades, Spider-Man: The Heist DLC Walkthrough With Ending, LEGO DC Super-Villains Walkthrough With Ending, The Walking Dead: The Final Season – Episode 2 Walkthrough With Ending, Life Is Strange 2 – Episode 1: Roads Walkthrough With Ending, Valkyria Chronicles 4 Walkthrough With Ending. However, unlike some of the major PS4 releases in the past, this game come with not only a resolution mode but also a performance mode. Kratos and his son will at times engage in conversations but if the player docks the boat before the conversation fully ends, the character who is speaking will end the conversation in a natural way. It was released on April 20, 2018, for the PlayStation 4 console. Performance for the most part seems fine but at times there were drastic frame rate drops which made the game completely unplayable for 1-2 seconds before the engine corrected it back. The game uses a ton of particle effects to deliver some of the most authentic fire, ice and electric effects you will ever see in a video game. However, unlike some of the major PS4 releases Heck, even Kratos’ teeth are superbly detailed! no reason basic PS4 owners should be left off. There are massive difference on the tv. Xbox Series S Specs Analysis – Is It Really A 1440p/120 FPS Next-Gen Machine? Publisher: SonyDeveloper: SIE Santa Monica StudioPlatforms: PS4, Contact Us  About Us  Staff  Advertise With Us  Privacy Policy  Terms of Use  Reviews Policy  Hooked Gamers  Community Policy, Awesome Stuff that you might be interested in, 15 Action Adventure Games To Look Forward To On The PS5, PS5 – 15 PS3 Games That Need To Be Remastered For Sony’s Next-Gen Console, 15 Best Secrets in Crash Bandicoot 4: It’s About Time, PS5 DualSense Lasts 2 Hours With Astro’s Playroom – Report, The Medium Has Been Delayed to January 28, 2021, PS5’s Game Download Times Are Significantly Faster Than PS4, PS5 Does Not Have a Quick Resume-Style Feature, Mass Effect: Legendary Edition Announcement Coming Tomorrow – Rumour, Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit Remastered Review – Coasting on Success, Yakuza: Like a Dragon Review – Yakuza, Personified, Pikmin 3 Deluxe Review – Stronger Together, Transformers: Battlegrounds Review – Lacking Spark, Hyper Team Recon Interview – Combat, Platforming, Story, and More, Interview With Michael Pachter – PS5, Xbox Series X, Next-Gen Games And More, Godfall Interview – Story, Setting, Loot, and More, DIRT 5 Interview – Career Mode, Track Design, Next-Gen, and More, White Shadows Interview – Setting, Visuals, Narrative, and More.