Goku! 'Cause there's nothing fun about a superhero scared of green rocks! Soltanto un pugno e più di novemila urli! Quante volte riscriveranno ancora la tua storia? Who dance around in hammer pants and hide their tiny genitals Superman: Who can stop this constipated jock With the awful animation and the complicated plots? BEGIN! One more Superman who's never gonna walk again Look at those panties (oh! When I see your movies, all I do is watch the clock. ), you got that camel toe! Goku Vs. Superman This song is by Epic Rap Battles of History, features Ray William Johnson and appears on the album Season 3 (2014). 'Cause there's nothing fun about a superhero scared of green rocks Versus! ("Goku! Sono il rapper ingelatinato ed impomatato della DC! There's only one way that this battle's gonna end You decide! Your powers have been boring since the nineteen f-cking forties How many times are they gonna rewrite your stories? Superman! SUPERMAN! My level is incredible, I'm outta your league You got your a** beat by a bat with no powers! I'll report to Lois Lane, and Superman that ho! Haha, your rapping is weaker than your fight scenes EPIC RAP BATTLES OF HISTORY! I'll make your nose bleed like Roshi sniffing panties Només he ... the band apart - 雨上がりのミラージュ (Ameagari no Mirage), Steven Universe: The Movie (OST) - Sempre indipendenti (Independent Together) [Italian]. The duration of this song is 01:48. Just one punch, and over nine thousand screams! One breath'll freeze your whole measly species Report lyrics. Goku vs Vegeta (RAP BATTLE) by The Initnite Source - Karaoke Lyrics on Smule. Chi può fermare questo palestrato costipato, Con animazioni orribili e trama incasinata, Chi ha le bombe rap da sganciare sul Giappone, Questo sembra un lavoro per il pezzo grosso originale! You can't flow to Son Goku, I Kaoiken get it done "Goku vs. Superman" is a song by Epic Rap Battles of History. You want justice? SUPERMAN! Who's got the rap bombs to drop on Japan? Writer(s): Lloyd Leonard Ahlquist, Peter Shukoff, Dante Michael Cimadamore, You will get 3 free months if you haven't already used an Apple Music free trial, Made with love & passion in Italy. 5. il vero nome di Goku è Kakarot, che come tutti i nomi Saiyan è un gioco di parole su una verdura (in questo caso, la carota). Goku! My level is incredible! BEGIN! Who's got the rap bombs to drop on Japan? Epic rap battles of history! Greasy slick emcee from DC Con un soffio, congelo tutta la tua miserabile specie, Sei primitivo e limitato, vivi in un villaggio di idioti. I kaio-ken get it done! Enjoyed everywhere, The Lyrics for Goku vs. Superman by Epic Rap Battles of History have been translated into 5 languages, These lyrics have been translated into 5 languages. 'Cause I'm a Super Saiyan. Don't lecture me about fights, you caped coward! Begin! Who's got the rap bombs to drop on Japan? I'll report to Lois Lane, then Superman that ho Da Z a GT, puoi succhiare le mie Sfere del Drago! you're crazy This looks like a job for the O.G! Я здесь ещё не освоился. Don't lecture me about fights, you caped coward Superman! You're primitive and limited, you live in a village of idiots There's only one way that this battle's gonna end: One more Superman who's never gonna walk again! I'm killing it, you're Krillin it, I'm villainous to vegetables Il tuo rap è più debole delle tue scene di lotta. I'll bust this nut up in your Chi Chi! Non darmi lezioni di lotta, codardo col mantello. Passa da Metropolis e spezzerò una carota, punto e basta! Top Epic Rap Battles of History Lyrics ... "Goku vs. Superman" is a song by Epic Rap … With the awful animation and the complicated plot? How many times are they gonna rewrite your story?! Lyrics to 'Goku vs Superman (Duplicate)' by nicepeter & EpicLLOYD. There's only 1 way that this battle's gonna end With one more Superman who's never gonna walk again! Epic rap battles of history! Who's got the rap … 7. di nuovo un gioco di parole sul nome originale di Goku. From Z to GT, you can Dragonball deez 'Cause I'm a Super Saiyan, you're a flying Miss Daisy GOKU! You want justice? Your powers have been boring since the nineteen f****** forties! Con un altro Superman che non camminerà mai più! I'm out of your league! Ti si vede la vagina! Ti farò sanguinare dal naso come il Maestro delle Tartarughe quando annusa mutandine. When I see your movies, all I do is watch the clock Who's got the rap bombs to drop on Japan? With one breath, I'll freeze your whole measly species! Step in Metropolis, I'll snap a carrot, period! Ha ha! Versus! Ill make your nose bleed like Roshi sniffing panties From Z to GT You can Dragonball Deez Goku: You're one to talk about fights, you caped coward! Superman Who can stop this constipated jock With the awful animation and the complicated plot? I'm villainous to vegetables. There's only one way that this battle's gonna end: One more Superman who's never gonna walk again. Who's next? Look at those pantyhose, you got that camel toe Defeat me with heat beams? Just one punch and over 9000 screams