The steamed dumplings were as close to Hong Kong as it gets. By the way, star-chef Tim Raue likes going here from time to time.More, Good Friends is a classic in Berlin West and it has maintained its high level of creativity and excellence over the years. This is a restaurant we visit out of habit as our German extended family enjoy the kitsch restaurant and always had a good laugh. Plenty to choose from on the menu, food was served really fast. single chip, but this is compensated for by the friendly, professional service, extensive menu and excellent food and drink. Worst thing: staff. Rude. The other dishes were authentic as well....If we didn't know we were in Berlin and the people speaking German, we could easily have been in any number of places in Hong Kong, Mainland China or Singapore.More. Not spicy but had spicy sauces available on the side. The interior is not very charming and at our table of 6 only one had a set of plates and bowels without a...More, I know why are we eating Chinese food in Berlin. Get quick answers from Good Friends staff and past visitors. This review is limited to the lunchtime special which we saw in the window was 8 Euros. Almost always busy but things move quickly here. The cantonese kitchen is very good. The clientele were primarily locals and the staff had very limited knowledge of English. Nice food, friendly atmosphere; we liked it very much. We had lunch here, two waiters could speak English and one waitress not. They speak really poor English and behave as if non German speakers were not even worth a “hello”. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. We'll be back over and over! It's all about the food. Some old fashioned Cantonese food in Berlin. more, Chinese, Asian, Vegetarian Friendly, Vegan Options, Delivery, Takeout, Seating, Highchairs Available, Wheelchair Accessible, Serves Alcohol, Accepts Credit Cards, Table Service, Breathe in Berlin’s royal past while walking through, down Kurfürstendamm, the most renowned high-end. Does this restaurant offer table service? The crowd is a mix of locals, expats and tourists like us and everyone was having fun. So dropped in for a late lunch, the restaurant was busy, a mix of families and couples. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. food is nothing special and for this price I ate much better in other places spending less . Montag-Sonntag: 12:00-23:00 Uhr Kantstr. This was a good place. The sukiyaki dishes are more chop suey than sukiyaki but we wanted good ole comfort food! This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in United Kingdom. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. Chicken was ok. Pork rolls were inedible. Never again. Followed by duck with pepper, vegetables and garlic. The portion size was massive, enough to feed two people. Nothing we've tried has been disapointing excpet the veg egg rolls whicf are enirely...More, I was looking for some good Chinese food in Berlin and this place kept popping up in TA so I thought I'd give it a try.